[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GUYS HELP ITS URGENT. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO. A GIRL IN MY HISTORY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4
File: 1445175195119.jpg (41 KB, 415x367) Image search: [Google]
1445175195119.jpg
41 KB, 415x367
GUYS HELP ITS URGENT. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO.

A GIRL IN MY HISTORY CLASS JUST SENT ME A SNAPCHAT OF HER AND HER FRIENDS BOOBS. SHE THEN SENT ANOTHER PIC A FEW SECONDS LATER OF HER FACE AND SHE SAID "wrong person haha".

CODE RED CODE RED. THIS IS THE MOST SOCIAL INTERACTION I'VE HAD IN MONTHS. DO I EVEN REPLY? I NEED SOME CYBORG TO SHARE THEIR KNOWLEDGE. IM LOST
>>
>>26444350

send her your dick and reply after

"wrong person haha"

i swear to fuck that will build a relationship

fucking DO IT
>>
>>26444386
Will this really work? I feel like that would scare her and make people hate me
>>
>>26444350
Show us a picture then we will tell you if it actually was for you or if you are really that ugly that she is embarised
>>
>>26444436

nah fuck that, do it.

get a good angle for your dick.

the time is ticking, this method will only be effective for a limited time.
>>
>>26444386
Do this OP. And post results
>>
>>26444436
She literally sent you a picture if her tits. Worst case scenerio you can claim you thought she was flirting-- but is she really going to bring it up? Probably not.

Do it OP. Post results.
>>
>>26444483
Don't do this you idiot say something like "well maybe next time I see those it won't be a mistake" or some shit like that
>>
>>26444436
Dont do it OP.
doing that would make you look autistic as fuck, i wouldnt reply to it at all
>>
>>26444518

That's too forward you fucking mong.

These days, nudes are sent like nothing. Because of that, she won't be in shock because he sent a dick pick. The mocking humor in replying "wrong person haha" with a picture of his dick would be GRADE A level alpha shit.

SEND THAT DICK
>>
>>26444436
He is fucking with you. Just ignore it because those girls are fucking with you. It's called cock teasing.
>>
OP are you retarded just ignore it don't even respond. Unless she sends more later or you meetup and she clearly wants it then don't do anything.

or send a neutral message and see how she responds
>>
>>26444578
Fair enough, but at least try to make it a picture that's somewhat sexy op not just your dong
>>
>>26444350
Say "fuck you bitch your tits aint that fine"

She'll get all pissy and wet for you because women love being degraded then go over there and get some.
>>
You know, I was going to give you some advice, but you have a female peer's Snapchat, so you're probably a normie fuck and don't need it.

Explain yourself.
>>
>>26444518
>say something like "well maybe next time I see those it won't be a mistake"
This will make you seem like a rapist even more than a dick pic.

Send her a clip of DJ Khaled saying "another one". Normies love that meme, I think?
>>
what happened is she believes you're an utter loser and she and her friends thought it would be a good way to fuck with you because what the fuck are you gonna do
>>
>>26444611
Alternatively, record yourself flopping that thing around so it comes off as a joke.
>>
What's happening op fill us in
>>
>>26444436
OP do it and if you have a small dick then find a big one on /b/ after lurking for 1 minute.
>>
>>26444627
Your time is running out. Normie, if you intend to leave, leave now.
>>
Anon you have nothing to lose. Send a dick pic.
>>
Anon pls do it and post results you will be swimming in puss tonight
>>
>>26444350
POST THE FUCKING TITS YOU BASTARD.
>>
>>26445553
I can't post because it was snapchat and I didnt screenshot it. Also she said she was sorry and actually didn't mean to send that to me again.
I just replied "haha yeah I figured" with the normie crying laughing emoji.

Did I fuck up?
>>
>>26444627
>>26444853
I am not social at all. I don't communicate at all. Other people talk to me. In this case, she grabbed my phone out of my hand in class and she added herself to my snapchat contact list. Other girls in my other classes did this as well. It's nothing that I would propose because I am too pussy and robot.
>>
>>26445634
YOU HAD TO GIRLS TITS ON YOUR PHONE AND DIDN'T SAVE IT. YES. YOU FUCKED UP.
>>
>>26445684
Doesn't sound like it was an accident, but you already beta'd out, so none of us will ever know.
>>
>>26445760
But they get a notification on this app if you screenshot it. I didn't want to come off as creepy. I saved a mental image of it and already jacked off like 4 times though.
>>
>>26445634
you fucked up the moment you didn't respond with
>damn, your friend's hot
but at least you didn't sperg out anywhere they could see, so... B minus?
>>
>>26445822
Damn that would have been a good response actually. I should have sent that. I'm gonna save that one just in case the situation rises again
>>
>>26445902
These situations don't just grow on trees. You got good advice here that you wasted. Shame.
>>
>>26445790
Fuck that app then. There has to be another one that allows screenshotting of that one without notification. And you should've gave no fucks and saved it anyways. You should've even told them that you saved it and didn't care cause it's their fault. Whether they meant to or not they taunted you and you should've retaliated for their whorish behavior.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 514x205) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 514x205
Gib titties. Originitis
>>
>>26445971
I haven't used Snapchat in years, but when I did I got an illegitimate client from the app store that just doesn't delete the content at all?
>>
>he didn't screenshot it as soon as he saw boob
You fucked up, dipshit.
>>
>>26444350
>>26444386
it probably was genuinely the wrong person.

the safest thing is to go up to her in class and joke about it and see by her dy languages whether she tenses up and wants you to go away or is happy to talk to you.
>>
>>26446420
This is a good idea. We have a long weekend though so its gonna have to wait till tuesday
>>
>>26445971
shut up you autist retard.

if you don't even know how snap chat works you're in no position to be telling him what to do.

you're like a grandparent who doesn't know what facebook is or thinks that you need to save a word document to a different name every time.
>>
>>26446403
screenshotting something sends the person a notification that you screenshotted the image they just sent you ignorant autist shut in
>>
>>26444350

unless you are objectively handsome, it was a mistake.

Why are you in her phone? for group project work?
>>
>>26446480
I know exactly how Snapchat works. I would have done it anyway.
>>
>>26446498
No no group project. See >>26445684
>>
>>26446464
>hasn't even circumnavigated restrictions
>thinks he understands what he's talking about
Don't have my reaction folder.
>>
>>26446458
yeah some jokey or tongue in cheek observation. it doesn't need to be that cool or polished. if she seems to react to the first thing you say positively enough then you can maybe make a jokey compliment about her boobs but probably not unless she is very outgoing.

try if possible not to wait for ages and then pounce when she is by herself, girls can feel a bit on edge when guys do that.

if you guys both talk normally anyway then you might want to not mention it to begin with anyway and just see how she is in general then bring it up later
>>
>>26446542
>trying to save face
>>
>>26446464
I just said he shoulda screenshotted it no matter what. He should've prepared for this eventuality. If I ever download it I'm looking for a way around that notification. Not that I have any reason to download it cause I'm not a normie.
>>
>>26445790
>not putting it on airplane mode taking a screenshot, then logging out before disabling airplane mode so it can't sync with the server
Pleb.
>>
>>26446617
>doing this shit every time you receive a snapchat just incase it is boobs from a girl who would not be happy with you saving her boobs
>>
>>26446570
I'm not even the first guy, but he's right and you're wrong. Anything that's done ENTIRELY ON YOUR OWN PHONE can be broken with relative ease and no risk.
>>
File: lol tbh fam.jpg (62 KB, 625x465) Image search: [Google]
lol tbh fam.jpg
62 KB, 625x465
>>26444350
>wrong person haha
>>
File: Funny 15.gif (2 MB, 350x282) Image search: [Google]
Funny 15.gif
2 MB, 350x282
>>26444350

OP LISTEN TO ME HERE.

Don't send her your dick. It's full autism mode.

Send her a pic a YOUR tits similar to her picture and say: "wrong person haha".

It'll be funny like sending a dick pic, but won't come off as creepy or weird
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.