[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
did you know this mentally ill shitshow was also a PEDO on t
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: shit.jpg (26 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
26 KB, 500x281
did you know this mentally ill shitshow was also a PEDO on top of it all!? just read about that today on places like here https://adamlanzasmigglesfiles.wordpress dot com
>>
nobody gives a fuck you disgusting piece of shit kill yourself
>>
>>26443131
Sandy hook didn't happen and you know it.
>>
>>26443131
Huh? I have seen that interview. Where does it show he is a pedophile? I often wondered if Lanza killed those kids because he thought it would reduce overall human suffering to kill children who hadn't had a chance to reproduce or become jaded.
>>
>>26443131
He wasn't. He just wrote a college essay about pedophilia.
>>
>>26443165
So who killed all those kids?
>>
>>26443191
No one died in Sandy Hook you gullible libtard.
>>
>>26443131
>underageb&
>pedo
uh... hang on a minute
>>
>>26443181
Because he was an edgemaster.
More importantly guys, I might actually be a pedophile because I sexualized myself growing up (when I was like 12), and I am literally in love with my idea of myself as a child (though there is no sexual arousal here).
>>
>>26443131

>2016
>thinks the news is real

It's nothing but hoaxes.
>>
>>26443311
>edgemaster

ya, i went back and forth about this during the day. at first i was happy he was a pedo so i can hate him even more but then , reading some more stuff he said about Travis the chimp/his "wet dream" of living with chimps in the wild/his hatred of society and approval of anarcho primitivism etc and then thought he might be acting out something i call " societal loser with a big ego's logic" i bet there is already a psychological term for this but anyway: he is unfit to be in society because of mental illness but still want to feel powerful, have self respect etc so he feels persecuted and decide to rebel against society instead of working on himself and fix himself with meds/ therapy etc . it's society's fault, it has nothing to do with him.
in that sense, his defense of pedophilia could be read as being part of that logic: pedophilia is the worst taboo in society so in defending it it's like he defend his own brand of ill-fitness. ...

but then i changed my mind : seems a bit too invested in talking about it with friends irl , online, wrote a story about a 30 year old man falling in love with a 10 year old kid, got profiling of pedo documentation, movies about pedo love etc etc a bit too involved to be just convoluted self-defense rethoric.
https://adamlanzasmigglesfiles.wordpress.com/2014/01/14/subject-of-pedophilia-in-smiggles-posts/
>>
>>26443131
Why do idiots think Sandy Hook was faked? No meaningful reforms happened because of it. It had no major, lasting impact on society.

Sandy Hook was a mentally ill shitshow going on a rampage, and then the rest of the world forgetting about it in a few weeks.
>>
>>26444036

i don't really think it's worth addressing.... wonder if these idiot conspiratard are growing in numbers tho
>>
>>26443976
>rebel against society instead of working on himself

he did do that faggot. he went out to play ddr as a form of exposure therapy and tried conversing with ppl the best an autist could and even made a friend doing that. meds and therapy would only pacify and not help him.
>>
>>26444329

he worked on himself to an extent but still my point stands: illogically he chose to BLAME SOCIETY AS A WHOLE instead of himself/ his own genetic bad luck/ whatever you wanna call it: it's unfair but life is unfair sometimes and we can't have it all.
>>
>>26443131
>yfw these "school shootings" are just pressuring social outcasts into conforming and providing for society
>>
>>26443131
Yes I did know. In fact, before I researched him a year ago I kind of had an idea because he shot up a kids school you idiot. Everybody knows what he was.
>>
>>26443179
That was the idea, but he wrote a long long essay to prove there was nothing wrong with pedophiles, like he spent months on it and everything, and left it on his computer before he died. He was a pedo.
>>
File: b8.png (11 KB, 256x200) Image search: [Google]
b8.png
11 KB, 256x200
>>26443217

I can't tell if I smell autism or troll.
>>
>>26446141
"you idiot"

we have a big guy , right here! wew
>>
>>26443131
The real question is: why does it matter?
>>
>>26446189
Or maybe he just felt something in common with them. It looks pretty bad though I suppose.
>>
>>26444637
to be fair, society actually is the cause of (and solution to) almost all problems

we're either forced to get-in-fucking-line or try to shoot the moon
>>
>>26446189
Pedophile apologist, sure. But calling him a blatant pedophile is nothing more than conjecture.
>>
>>26447269
No? Society is evil and only causes problems.
>>
>>26447489
Having too much people on the planet is evil, we need to influence people to stop breeding more than 2 kids per woman. Fortunately western society is great at that.
>>
>>26443131

>be pedo
>don't have plan for effectively destroying your HDD
>>
>>26447172

i think it matters to those who want to know why that happened. it probably is part of the answer.
>>
>>26447668

actually he did destroy one of em, by scratching it. one would think the fbi or whomever would have been able to get back the info but nope.
the info posted in this thread is stuff he willingly left behind on some other drive or online messages he didn't delete.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.