[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we prevent women from being whores?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
How do we prevent women from being whores?
>>
By killing them.
This sentence now shall be original
>>
>>26441753
By preventing men being 'whores' first, and teach them not to give themselves to the first steemless landwhale they meet.
>>
>extramarital sex becomes taboo

that's it.
>>
>>26441753
By stwiking them, Centurion. Vewy woughly.
>>
>>26441820
explain further, would like to know
>>
>>26441753
Humiliate them because they are gonna do the same with you if they have the chance.
>>
we should just kill all women i mean we dont even need them we have artificial wombs and sex robots now women dont need to exist anymore we should start a campaign to exterminate all women
>>
>>26441753
Women always emulate men so you must lead by example.

Men smoke cigarettes, women started to smoke cigarettes
Men vote, women vote
Men work, women work
Men had all the rights, women have all the rights
Men are whores, women are whores

You want to fix women? You want to fix the world? Start with the man in the mirror.
>>
File: mfw.gif (959 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
mfw.gif
959 KB, 200x200
we cant

this is the future we chose
>>
>>26443278

>tfw no Michael Palin bf

ONE fucking thing I'm asking from life and I can't even get that

fugg lyfe
>>
File: Stwikehimcentuwian.jpg (84 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Stwikehimcentuwian.jpg
84 KB, 1280x720
We stwike them woughly!
>>
By killing all of the chads
>>
>>26441753
Make it legal to violently beat them if they cheat on their bfs or husbands like in the middle east.
>>
>>26443121
HELL YEA! this is God damn true!
Finally a true robot. We should just fucking kill them all of that fucking whores. They are worthless and heartless birches who don't deserve to live. They are scum.
I mean if you don't hate women you have really mental disorders. I mean they are all whores.
They are scum.
And deserves to be brutally beated raped, murdered and raped again.
>>
>>26441753
There used to be laws and religion. Things have changed. Just get used to it.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.