[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Femanons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: oppression and chill.jpg (119 KB, 960x841) Image search: [Google]
oppression and chill.jpg
119 KB, 960x841
Femanons of r9k, can you please make more posts?

I feel like the quality of this board would increase significantly if you did more posting than the shitposting virgins and autists. You don't have to make threads that are gender specific but I think you girls would be less inclined to troll and shitpost all day.

I'm probably gonna so much shit for this, but I don't care. I'd really appreciate it if the girls here created more threads.
>>
>>26441266

everytime we reveal our gender we get called a bunch of names...

can't blame us for concealing our gender
>>
>>26441299
This desu senpai
Also nice dubs
>>
>>26441299
>makes her post all about how she's a female
Fucking roasties I swear to the Lord Jesus Christ, get out of here
>>
>>26441299
pretty much this, to your point OP male posters on r9k are the biggest shitposters on the board and prevent any real discussion from occurring when they find out someone is female and/or nonwhite
>>
>>26441299
>>26441322
So don't tell people you're girls? You can create threads without announcing your gender, can't you?

Also, checkd
>>
>>26441266
>>26441299
>>26441322
Holy shit, it's dubs city up in heer
>>
>>26441266
isnt it gross how women would all have hairy faces like that if they didnt wax
>>
>>26441299
Shut up you brainless sack of rotting shit, I hoe you non-figuratively die under a train.
>>
>>26441340
Yeah, we do
Sometimes I contribute to women hate threads
But in posts where mentioning it is hard to avoid I just pretend to be a boy
>>
>>26441299
fuck off roastie, why do you think you are allowed to post here?
>>
>>26441367
Yeah that's nice and all, but you're really just contributing to the shitposting I've grown tired of. I hate women as much as the next guy, but it's nothing more than echo-chamber shit used to get easy replies.
>>
>>26441453
So women are basically the same as dudes on a mental level?

>aghast
>>
>>26441266
>Being this much of a beta white knight on r9k of all places
No female is gonna reward you with sex for this, you can drop the act.
>>
>>26441299

filthy whore, don't you have some glory holes to service
>>
>>26441266
I love giving my girl the stupefied chameleon look. Gets her wet everytime
>>
>>26442461
I'm not asking them to date me, you faggot memeposter.

I'm asking them to help fix this board by contributing decent content, since most of you idiots can't seem to get past memes and shitposting.
>>
>>26441266
Kill yourself you white knight the last thing we need is more cunts on this board.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.