[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do/did you choose your online handle? Everything I think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1450903351394.jpg (101 KB, 854x960) Image search: [Google]
1450903351394.jpg
101 KB, 854x960
How do/did you choose your online handle?

Everything I think of sounds like what a retarded thirteen-year-old would use. It seems the best names are those that are short and one word, easy or fun to say, like "moot".

How to be creative?
>>
>>26440866
the one I usually used was too long and I was eating a slice of pizza at the time.

That was 12 years ago...
>>
>>26440866
i don't have any kind of account that requires a handle
>>
Pick two random nouns and put them together.
>>
>>26440892
You don't use IRC?
>>
>>26440939
i don't talk to anyone on irc. i sometimes use xdcc but in that case i just put some derivative of my name or gibberish.
>>
>>26440866
What is the source of this seductive image?
>>
>>26440866
Its either a waifu of mine or "CHI LONG QUA", depending on whether I feel like ruining games or not
>>
>>26440866
make a sound
make another sound
combine
>>
>>26440901
This right here is the best way. You can also use adjectives for the first word.
>>
>>26441393
>CHI LONG QUA
People can actually tolerate his videos?

Sounds like another DUDE SWEARING guy.
>>
>>26440866
I want that nutella bread
>>
File: 1447848369138.png (217 KB, 339x384) Image search: [Google]
1447848369138.png
217 KB, 339x384
>>26441439
SO SHIET
O

S
H
I
E
T
>>
It only intended on using a trip for one thread so I didn't give it much thought. The people in the thread were unpleasant to deal with. I decided it was a good cross section of /r9k/. I figured /r9k/ was full of terrible people so I would make them mad. Trips make people mad so I used one ever since. I later changed wowdoge to whippedoge because marriage.
>>
>>26441417
using that method my handle would be "djuj-fueuff"

that's not cool, anon. that's lame. that's a lame handle.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.