[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friendly reminder you can't be a robot if: you live in a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1453517946791.jpg (32 KB, 418x552) Image search: [Google]
1453517946791.jpg
32 KB, 418x552
Friendly reminder you can't be a robot if: you live in a city, along the coast or in a warm climate

>b-b-but I'm a robot, who cares if I live life on tutorial baby mode with cheats on
>>
You don't know what you're talking about, i check all three and i am in fact the saddest kind of robot because i am surrounded by social butterflies everywhere i go. They don't understand how can someone not be like them and it indeed makes me feel worse about myself.

I wish i lived in some frozen mid nowhere shitty town so i could cast my personal responsibilities away-
>>
Friendly reminder
If you havent made a thread about establishing criteria
Then you arent an original robot

Cuckfaggotshitniggerfuckdickpisscunt
>>
>>26440510
mate its infinitely harder to stop being a socially inept retard in a large city than it is in a rural area, i should know ive lived in both and nothing, i repeat nothing will fuel your hatred for normies more than living in la, its fucking horrible here, its too hot, everyones a shallow beauty obsessed retard, it barely ever fucking rains, youre never more than a few steps outside your door from another human its genuinely fucking horrible
>>
>>26440510
This is the dumbest shit ever. You could live in the projects in Baltimore and meet those criteria.
>>
I am from Hueland in the capital of easy sex and never touched a girl.

My level of autism surpasses any natural advantage i was given.
>>
>>26441044
>capital of easy sex

Where?
>>
>>26441084
Rio, but if you are a foreigner anywhere here in Brazil. You just have to show that you came from another country.
>>
Thats even worse you retard,you're surrounded by normies who only think of partying and getting drunk

I envy those who live in cold places,people are usually more calmed and serious there.
>>
>>26441084
>Hueland
I guess brazil
>>
I live in Hawaii. It's so beautiful here that 9 times out of 10 I forget how lonely I am. That 1 out of 10 is pretty awful though.
>>
>>26440510
You have no idea of what you're talking about. The second you step in a big city your account gets drained at a rythm of 60 bucks/day just for existing there. Tax for this tax for that, blahblahf fee blehbleh fee, you have no fuckig idea.

Plus there are people everywhere.

The only people who do okay in cities are rich people because they can afford to buy space, the only real luxury.
>>
I live in Madrid.

I guess I cant be a robot.
>>
>>26440677
What city?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.