[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>really like a girl at my work for months >feel like she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 601x759) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 601x759
>really like a girl at my work for months
>feel like she likes me too, subtle things like eye contact, asking other people about me etc
>there's a work party for her department and she and a few others from that department invite me
>she mentions it a few times, makes sure I'm coming
>look forward to it for weeks, think it's my chance, since it's an outside of work thing and lots of drinking involved
>get nice haircut, get hundreds of dollars of nice clothes especially
>the night comes, I act normal, don't get too drunk or all over her or anything, just waiting for any cues from her.... Nothing
>when we're talking, she's not interested in anything about me
>she's doesn't really come near me for most of the night, always at least 5 feet away in the group of people we were with
>at the end of the night, she hugs and kisses a few people to say bye, kinda doesn't acknowledge me at all

My first mistake was having any hope things might ever be different.
>>
Shoulda gone up to her and talked to her bruh
>>
You should have made your move wayyyy before the party, that was your biggest mistake.
Also you should have stepped to her at the party and asserted yourself, and if she was still acting funny, directly ask her why shes acting so funny. Next time dont be a punk. She will probably never fuck you now since she no longer sees you as a man of interest
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 640x1136
>>26440463
We were sitting next to each other at dinner for the first part of the night. She made sure I always had a drink, but outside of that, when we were talking she might say a few vanilla things about herself, I'd try and keep the conversation going, but she kinda made zero effort and certainly wasn't interested in asking me anything about my life/getting to know me any more.
>>
>>26440569
The best thing to do when a woman acts like that is to go flirt with another chick. It will either make her jealous and wake the fuck up and realize she should stop playing games with a real man that can fuck any woman at the party, or she will just get mad but chances are you will get pussy from another bitch
>>
>>26440532
True, I could have made a move at work earlier but I kinda thought it would just come in time, I always got good vibes from her.

As for making a serious move last night... You know how you just get zero indication someone would receive a move very well... It was almost as if she was mentally willing me not to try anything on.
>>
File: 1454796071861.jpg (133 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1454796071861.jpg
133 KB, 1280x720
>get hundreds of dollars of nice clothes
Probably were you fucked up the most.
>>
>>26440681
Should I have gone looking raggedy?
>>
File: not tthat.jpg (32 KB, 491x198) Image search: [Google]
not tthat.jpg
32 KB, 491x198
>waiting for the girl
>>
>>26440647
Understandable. Nothing wrong with letting things naturally happen. As far as the party, yea fuck her, should have just moved on to the next bitch, you will only learn and grow from this
>>
>>26440711

no... but you should have already had nice clothes and shouldn't have felt the need to spend that much just to beta impress her
>>
File: PtIKD.png (529 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
PtIKD.png
529 KB, 1280x800
>tfw you had a staring contest with a woman in an airport once and it was the most intense thing ever
>>
>>26440629
>>26440629
Solid advice. I doubt she would have given a shit though judging from her indifference to me outside of work. But you're right, maybe I would have ended up with some other company. This whole incident has made me question whether trying to escape my robot life is anything but futile, embarrassing and disillusioning.
>>
>>26440812
Just keep doing your thing man. Dont ever let a bitch ruin your confidence, cause at the end of the day you wanted to fuck and she denied you of that. Plenty more pussy out there
>>
>>26440764
I was just waiting for an indication she would be receptive to me making a move, not so much her making a move. I think if she was vaguely interested as she seemed to be up until now, then she would have made herself more available
For that rather than being meters away from me at any given moment. >>26440790
I hear what you're saying but she wouldn't have known I had those clothes for the occasion specially.
>>26440914
Thanks brother. I feel pretty shit right now to be honest familia but I'll keep lifting weights and trying to improve myself and my life.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.