[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Dad is 6'2 >Mum is 5'4 > I am 5'8 Seems
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
>Dad is 6'2
>Mum is 5'4
> I am 5'8

Seems about right, right?

Parents evening at school (back when I was a teenager)

>Most other students had parents all below 6ft
>70% of male students are 6ft+ even though their dads are 5'7-5'10
DON'T BULLSHIT ME ABOUT EVERYONE BEING BORN EQUALLY.
HOW THE FUCK DOES THAT EVEN WORK?
Not every students dad's must have been cucked by 6'4 alpha lords right?

(manlet thread if you want)
>>
its purely genetics m8, nothing you can do about it besides own your height

you can still make it.. unless you 5'4 or below, which in that case, you should probably just kill yourself
>>
>>26440166
Get shoe lifts my man, I wear the in boots. Im 5'8 they make me 6ft. Completely changes how people treat you
>>
>>26440190
My best friend is 5'4 and has a 5'9 gf

Manletposters BTFO
>>
>>26440212
Can't believe I never considered that before, I'm in my twenties and always treated like a child, think these might actually help thanks!
>>
>>26440212
They all can tell you're wearing heels m8
>>
A male childs fullgrown height is calculated (Dads height+moms height+10cm)/2
+-10cm

(189+165+10)/2 = 182 cm or 6'0
182-10=172 cm=5'8 feet

Sorry man, you (and me) draw the short straw. no pun intenden.

My dad is 5'11 and my mom is 5'3 so i should have ended up at around 5'10. Lucky me ended up at 5'7.
>>
day 8324 of being a manlet

>actually met a girl who liked me for who I am
>unforunately she sat on me and killed me.
>>
>>26440263
No they can't dude, nobody can tell. Get proper hightop and loose fitting footwear. Converse Chuck Taylors or Timberlands, if anything it just looks like boots.
>>
>>26440166
>>26440285
>Dad is 5'3
>Mom is 5'1
>I am 5'4
Check mate, genetics.
>>
Dad is 6'2
Mom is 5'8
Me : 6'1
>>
Dad:5'8"
Mom:5'10"
Me:6'3"

Living life on tutorial easy mode here boys
>>
>Dad is 5'10
>Mom is 5'1
>I am 5'4

I have a friend who is 6'3, both of his parents are 5'1.
>>
I developed an eating disorder when I was 11, after I almost choked to death. Two years later a doctor showed my my growt charts to show how my height progression was effected by my shitty eating habits. By that time I was eating normally again, but the damage was done. I'm 3 or 4 inches shorter tha I should have been
>>
File: 1454965298936.jpg (115 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1454965298936.jpg
115 KB, 500x500
>>26440166

>Mom: 5'6"
>Dad: 5'10"
>Me: 5'8"

As a fellow 5'8" former robot, I still don't identify with the heightism meme. I don't doubt being taller helps in social areas and helps build better leadership perception, but that doesn't mean you can't earn those qualities either, and it only gets harder the short you are. As you said though, nothing is ever equal. I remember this 5'2" student who passed me and a few Chads I was talking with and just said hey to us, and they started trying to make fun of his height once he left the hallway. I called them lame for doing that, which shut them up real quick. Turned out later on they discovered themselves that he was actually a pretty cool guy, and he became pretty popular at our college within the year. Got gfs and the like because he put himself out there.

But also, why would you want to associate with people who play you down at all in any caliber?

In all my own personal conquest I've made and gained falling into normiehood, heightism has been almost none existent for me so I might be biased in this. I've only ever had one girl call me short for a guy, and we winded up dating anyway.

If your height issue involves women and your masculine identity; Women can smell out desperation and insecurity. They can tell the measure of a man by the things that bothers him.

And I'll end on that note. While I'll get a lot of backlash for this, get counter stories of bots being rejected because of their height even with a "brimming" personality, I hope this helps at-least one of you to some degree. Succession is usually met with more failures.
>>
Dad is 5'9
Mom is 5'8
Bro is 6'4

I am 6'5
>>
File: Yano.jpg (15 KB, 221x246) Image search: [Google]
Yano.jpg
15 KB, 221x246
Dad: 5'5"
Mom: 5'
Bro: 5'5"

Me: 5'4"
My family are Hispanic.
>>
>dad is 6'8"
>mom is 5'9"
>I am somehow 5'7"

>tfw even my grandmother is taller than me
>>
>>26440166
>Father is 6'3''
>Mother is 5' even
>I'm 5'8''
fuck my shit up senpai
>>
>>26442064

Your dad got cucked by a manlet or you are adopted.
>>
>>26442064
Jesus christ how.

>5'0 mom
>5'7 dad
>I'm 5'8

Could have been worse but I'm still a manlet.
>>
>>26442029
What the fuck? I'm Hispanic too and I'm 5'9. You fucking manlet.
>>
>>26442489
What kind of Hispanic?
>>
>>26440166
>Dad is 5'11
>Mom is 6'0
>I am 6'1
Feels good man.
>>
>>26442524
the smuggling kind
>>
>>26442765
your mom sounds hot anon
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.