[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fml my life is worthless
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: wondrous.png (462 KB, 707x607) Image search: [Google]
wondrous.png
462 KB, 707x607
>Life starting to look up, making a few friends
>Got some girls even calling me cute and talking to me

>Realise that I am indeed a worthless human being
>Try to think of reasons why people might like me, can't think of any
>Start to get more desperate in talking in order to make myself feel less worthless and get more human contact
>Push people away
>Makes me feel even worse

>Finally, start to realise that human beings are all worthless and we are always looking for people more worthless than ourselves to berate.
>>
shut the fuck up please.
>>
>>26440104
Does reality hurt, normie?
>>
>>26440329
no. OP's cringey, dumb ass post hurts my brain, not reality.
>>
>>26440078
Not with that attitude. Just be yourself dude. Almost every guy has sex.
>>
File: fysLThh.png (531 KB, 774x614) Image search: [Google]
fysLThh.png
531 KB, 774x614
>>26440411
>sex is the most valuable thing a human can amount to

These are dark times
>>
>I'm an asshole so everyone else must be
Nope just you.
>>
>>26440078
You're a retarded and the fact that you liek that dumb deep bait anime only shows how much of pretentious retarded shit you are.

Cheers.
>>
File: berated.png (3 KB, 779x17) Image search: [Google]
berated.png
3 KB, 779x17
>>26441222
exhibit A, buckos
>>
>>26441250
The fuck are you talking about you little shit?
Shut your mouth, you're shit, I bet you like FilthyFrank too, you don't belong here, you don't belong anywhere, that one time they told you're not funny?

Well, it's because you aren't, now get the fuck out of here and change completely, because the current you is pure, unaltered shit.

Cheers.
>>
>>26441282

*realisation that worthless people look for people more worthless than themselves to berate intensifies*
>>
>>26440078
Clearly you're just a nice guy waiting for a chance to prove it.
We all deserve to be happy.
Have you thought about sabotaging yourself harder?
Self harm would show everyone that all you want is to be loved.
Remember: you deserve to be happy, and the fact that you aren't is the world's fault.

Show the world.
>>
>>26440078

>People making an effort to reach out to you.

HMPPH. THEY JUST WANT SOMETHING.

>Push them all away

HUMANS ARE WORTHLESS.

What you see isn't the truth, it's your own tormented interior projected outwards.

Seek professional help.
>>
>>26441333
I'm not worthless I'm a straight A student, tall, I've had girls interested in me, friends, loving parents, money, now fuck off retard.
>>
>>26441341

I'm certainly not a nice person, but k
I can self harm in over 700 ways, frankly.

>>26441358
Didn't say they wanted anything, just saying they're delusional. And they're deluded into thinking others have worth because their human bias makes them not realise just how worthless we all are.

>seek professional help

>Professions
>capitalism
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>>26441384
I'm a straight A student, I'm tall, had girls interested in me, friends, loving parents and money too.

Still worthless though. I mean, is any of what you have just stated a function of virtue? Or is it a function of the aesthetic?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.