[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was Rorschach a robot?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (303 KB, 540x360) Image search: [Google]
image.png
303 KB, 540x360
Was Rorschach a robot?
>>
No, he was against homosexuality and most people here are in search of boipussy
>>
Does the Pope shit in the woods
>>
Yes, a genuine robot. Simply was not human like the others around him. He was different, he was a robot.
And that's why he was killed in the end. Robots don't have happy endings.
>>
OP here.

All right, my take on him.

>described as being ugly
>manlet
>complex against women because his mother was a prostitute
>sees the world as an unfriendly place
>no friends
>bad hygiene

Yeah, I'd say he is a robot.
>>
File: 1449194698025.jpg (41 KB, 367x459) Image search: [Google]
1449194698025.jpg
41 KB, 367x459
>>26437635
I wish I could have been Rorschach lite, or at the very least manifest in watchmen as a teen, with all the in-universe knowledge of the story, and pretend I was a psychic kid from a bad neighborhood who really understood him and wanted to genuinely help his cause.
>>
>>26437569
No, because he got up and did things instead of sitting on an imageboard whining all day.
>>
Sort of. He definitely has anti-normie rage and problems with women, but unlike most robots he attempts to actually change the world, and sacrifices himself for a higher purpose.

Next question: was Hamlet a robot?
>>
>>26438067
He had a girl that was wet for him and he was also charismatic. So no.
>>
>>26437569
Most robots are lazy and can't fight but other than that he fits the bill
>>
>>26438118
before watchmen doesn't count.
>>
>>26438311
I was talking about Hamlet kiddo

I don't even like recognizing Before Watchmen's existence
>>
Walter lacked proper hygiene and social etiquette.
>>
>>26438331
Ah, my apologies and poor comprehension.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.