[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
she should have listened, she should have gotten him his ten
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1454984051482.png (226 KB, 393x401) Image search: [Google]
1454984051482.png
226 KB, 393x401
she should have listened, she should have gotten him his tendies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96SrWO5Na54

anymore like this?
>>
File: tumblr_nv1j46VSzq1up76wyo1_1280.jpg (145 KB, 684x520) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nv1j46VSzq1up76wyo1_1280.jpg
145 KB, 684x520
>>26437133

> the five naughts

HAHAHAHA what the fuck?
>>
>>26437215
>ruuuuuEEEEEEEEE

that aspie screach
>>
I know it's a joke on this board, but it's really quite sad to listen to things like this when you already had to listen to it at home from your brother and mum.
>>
>>26437133
If I were the other male in there I'd have literally beat him so hard he'd have to spend a week in bed before being fit for public again.

And I'd love very moment of it.
>>
>>26437133

>British "PeopIe"
>>
AND ANGRIER AND ANGRIER AND ANGRIER AND ANGRIER AND ANGRIER AND ANGRIER AND ANGRIER AND ANGRIER AND ANGRIER AND ANGRIER AND ANGRIER AND ANGRIER AND ANGRIER AND ANGRIER AND ANGRIER AND ANGRIER AND ANGRIER AND ANGRIER AND ANGRIER AND ANGRIER AND ANGRIER AND ANGRIER AND ANGRIER AND ANGRIER AND ANGRIER AND ANGRIER AND ANGRIER AND ANGRIER AND ANGRIER AND ANGRIER AND ANGRIER AND ANGRIER AND ANGRIER AND ANGRIER AND ANGRIER
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>26437133
This is a good audiobook.
>>
>>26440088
Nice tripdubs fellow neet. you deserved it:)
>>
Jesus fuck that poor lady.

Faggots like this take away from the people that actually had shitty parents.
>>
the actual REE at :32
>>
https://youtu.be/06ioSRwzFGg

What are you doing with your life r9k?
>>
i dont give a fuck if the autist contained my genes
if my spawn spoke to me like that they'd be on the recieving end of a kamehameha before the 1st REE could reach max volume
>>
>>26441223
Jesus Christ dude...2real4me

The sadness, disappointment, embarassment, and anger in her voice
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.