[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm so sick of being ugly. I'm so sick of everyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: killmeplease.png (232 KB, 430x387) Image search: [Google]
killmeplease.png
232 KB, 430x387
I'm so sick of being ugly. I'm so sick of everyone staring at me everywhere I go. I'm so sick of normies always making me because I'm an easy target. I'm so sick of being alone. Being an ugly man really fucking sucks.
>>
bro stfu nothing matters we're all going to die
>>
>>26436800
I will make sure you die sooner than most. Mark my words.
>>
>>26436741
Look, just get a job and save enough for a cabin out in the woods. Learn to love solitude. You played a shitty hand so just roll with it if you don't want to constantly be going through the anxiety of being around others and rejection.
>>
>>26436741
Me too anon. That's why I never leave the house anymore. There's no reason to try when the entire system is rigged against you.
>>
File: fc,550x550,white.jpg (58 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
fc,550x550,white.jpg
58 KB, 550x550
>>26436741

Prettybot here
> mfw fully aware of reality that looks are just about everything.

Makes me feel so bad for anyone out there who lucked out on the genetic roulette. The worst part is literally NO NORMIES could give a shit. Sure they're all about defending the queers and the blacks and the trannies and all that other "muh oppression" bullshit, but when it comes to dudes with funny faces NAH FUCK THEM FUCK ALL OF THEM!

Makes me sick. Hang in there bro.
>>
This pic is the kekerest of all keks
>>
What pisses me off even more is when I see a guy who has the same facial flaws as me but has a qt gf. How does he do it??
>>
I'm very ugly and I'm trying so hard to make it in life. Is there any point? Will anyone ever love me?
>>
>>26436894
>Is there any point? Will anyone ever love me?
Unfortunately, no.
>>
>>26436923
Really? So I really should just end it? I see other ugly guys with girls and it always boggles me. I don't really feel like killing myself this weekend because I feel like itd be too dramatic.
>>
>>26436955
Those guys are just being used as beta bux. They're not receiving any love. They'll be discarded as soon as their use is up.
>>
>>26437011
But I've seen ugly, fat broke losers with at least decent looking girls.
>>
>>26437023
You misinterpreted or have a skewed version of ugly. If that were actually the case, then there wouldn't be any robots.
>>
post a pic, we will decide if u are ugly enough to kill yourself
>>
>>26436741
I got you covered mi familia. Here's what you're going to do from now on: if they look at you too long, STARE AT THEM REALLY HARD AND GRIND YOUR TEETH. Then start barking. This will assure your dominance of the situation and land you a job at Disney World.
>>
>has a job
>has a car
>has or had a gf

eggman is nothing but a fucking normie,I don't get why so many people support him
>>
>>26437259
Deleting after 3 minutes. I'm getting surgery next year to fix my chin and my hair doesn't look like that anymore.
>>
File: pepecrying.png (194 KB, 800x636) Image search: [Google]
pepecrying.png
194 KB, 800x636
>>26436894
not if you dont love yourself
>>
>>26437560
Good looking.
After that surgery you will look like one of those guys who have a 7-8/10 gf.
ree etc
>>
>>26437593
Are you just being nice?
>>
>>26437600
no
the only thing i think was slightly unnactractive was the jaw and you are getting that fixed
you are among the top 5% looks wise imho
>>
>>26437560
Are you fucking kidding me baby face? Different hairstyle and some muscle will make you a strong 7/10. This is coming from a 7-8/10 dude.
>>
>>26437560
There is literally nothing wrong with you dude. Except for your self perception of course. Please do not get surgery you do not need it at all
>>
>>26437623
>>26437637
I was seriously going to kill myself over how ugly I thought I was. I really hope you aren't giving me hope if there wasn't any to begin with. I genuinely consider myself Eggman tear
>>
>>26437560
How to delete an image?
>>
>"give me attention thread" thinly veiled with an "I'm ugly :^((((" post

why is this getting replies that don't have sage?
>>
>>26436741
Why no Surgery?
>>
File: deletingin3minutes.jpg (375 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
deletingin3minutes.jpg
375 KB, 1200x1600
>>26437711
Don't worry about it, Reddit.
>>
>>26437747
That wasn't even me you faggot. I've been here for years
>>
>>26437747
that guy is showing his girl his shaker. must be a fitizen
>>
>>26437747
Honestly, I feel like if I posted this same picture on soc or some shit they'd probably give me like a 4/10. I'm not convinced, but I do appreciate you guys being nice to me. Wasn't expecting that.
>>
File: 1446576791090.jpg (4 KB, 125x110) Image search: [Google]
1446576791090.jpg
4 KB, 125x110
>>26436741
What the fuck is that pic? Is that eggman with a darth vader pre-helmet photoshopped onto it?
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.