[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Going on a date with a qt 7-8/10 girl from tinder tomorrow.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1382653374817.jpg (52 KB, 625x552) Image search: [Google]
1382653374817.jpg
52 KB, 625x552
Going on a date with a qt 7-8/10 girl from tinder tomorrow.

I'm a 22 year old virgin and have a history of going into long term oneitis phases and declining offers from other girls which want my dick.

Since I'm not going to be staying in this city for more than one year, I'm looking to make this into a "friends with benefits" kind of thing.

I'm fine with holding conversations, looking decent and all those other things so I don't need advice on how not to appear like an autist, but I am unsure on how to escalate this properly.

My plan so far is just to be upfront if the date goes well and suggest that getting into a long term thing won't work, but watching a movie and then fucking each-other's brains out every once in a while might be fun.

Is this a good idea?
>>
>>26436247
>getting a girl from tinder to meet with you

Get the fuck out Chad.
>>
>>26436247
Wait until after you've fucked her to discuss the future. Don't be stupid.
>>
>>26436339

That sounds like a logical thing to do.

I just thought that establishing the idea that this thing is casual might make things quicker and easier, but I guess it's already sort of implied by the fact that we met on Tinder, right?
>>
>>26436295

I'm a 22 year old virgin who spends 10+ hours a day in front of computer screens.

pls
>>
thread dead last bump
>>
>>26436295
>chad
>using online dating
Are you retarded?
>>
Plez do not mention the words long term on a first date regardless of how well it goes Anon
>>
>>26436339
I strongly agree. Even bringing up the possibility of a relationship would make you sound needy.
>>
>>26437153
What if she asks me about my dating past?
>>
>>26436247
sugi pula de ochelarist
>>
>>26437160
>>26437153

All of that sounds reasonable.

Won't say a word about that then.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.