[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chad dumps Stacy, Stacy kills herself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 23
File: 1.png (823 KB, 834x1098) Image search: [Google]
1.png
823 KB, 834x1098
Chad dumps Stacy, Stacey kills herself

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3443722/University-professor-s-daughter-hanged-boyfriend-dumped-text-message-saying-d-end-relationship-d-spent-2-000-21st-birthday.html

Gold digging, social media addict threatens to ditch her Alpha boyfriend. He finds out, calls her bluff and ends the relationship first. Stacy then drives her car into a field and hangs herself.

The lives of normies, eh? These people are nothing to admire or envy. They are pitifully superficial and greedy and beneath the surface are oceans of insecurity and shame.
>>
>>26436213
I'm glad for that dude. Stood for himself first.
>>
>"I told you what my plan is. Straight after my 21st and after he has spent 1,000 to 2,000 I'm gone"

They are trying to pin all the blame on the boyfriend. He'd already spent a fortune on his trophy gf. Just shows how vacuous and unhinged these girls are
>>
>>26436213
He literally did nothing wrong.
>>
>>26436407
fucking this desu sampai
>>
Mr Scott can be an honorary robot
>>
>>26436213
I only wish that she had picked a more painful way to die.
>>
>>26436468

>emotionally distraught
>slashed wrists
>hung herself

In all fairness she made a pretty good job of it. She must have been literally insane to end it with her looks and the easy ride she was getting in life
>>
>>26436499
Maybe she fucked up at failing to kill herself.
>>
>hung herself in a field
What did she tie the rope to, a corn plant?
>>
>>26436213
"tragedy"

lol
>>
>>26436213
>The lives of normies, eh? These people are nothing to admire or envy. They are pitifully superficial and greedy and beneath the surface are oceans of insecurity and shame.

and you know the difference? we are insecurity and shame on the surface and we are dead beneath the surface we are a void of death
>>
>>26436499
Hmmm, I missed the wrist slitting. If only she jumped and merely broke her body and spent days slowly dying.

And tbf at least she went out in much better than other stacies, they usually try faggy shit like ODing on over-the-counter drugs. kek
>>
File: 6.jpg (31 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
31 KB, 500x375
>Can't even complete game at ultra-easy mode
>>
I want to know what the Chad did for a living. He was clearly loaded and she was stunning
>>
>>26436560
They are crying for attention. I'm glad this slut did it right. It's the one thing she did right in her life.
>>
File: bruh.jpg (21 KB, 560x516) Image search: [Google]
bruh.jpg
21 KB, 560x516
>>26436558
even the rich and beautiful are miserable it always shakes me when I think of this. there is no escape.
>>
>>26436499
She ended it that way for two reasons: first and prob the most important one, her whole schtick was blown, she had no cover and was exposed af. The worst thing that canhappen to a con artist is the get their con exposed. Without it they are nothing. She stops being stacy right there and right now (dont matter if she can be stacy later with some OTHER guy, there is no temporality in these matters) so she had to go.
Second reason, following the first one, is that in this way, she gets to surpass and mantain some sort of attention on herself, making the issue about herself and only herself. Its not about the fellow that got dumped, he is there to play the bully part, the one that drove her to suicide. It doesnt matter if you think otherwise, if you say "but she was crazy!" Dont matter. Why? Read the headline again. Fucking hell, read the way ROBOT OP read the head line: "stacy got hurt-->stacy was driven into suicide"
She succeded, she got away with the whole thing. Even op blames chad. Even if you say "good for you chad", its still a blame game, which is stacy's game in the first place. Dont matter who wins, we still play her game.
Kudos to her.
>>
Wait what? She died slitting her wrists yet she's alive a year later to hang herself? Am I a tard?
>>
>>26436499
Would've gladly taken her spot and been gladly sucking Chad dick.
>>
File: ckss.webm (986 KB, 236x426) Image search: [Google]
ckss.webm
986 KB, 236x426
Daily reminder that the average 3DPD is a mentally ill parasite.
>>
>>26436213
The story doesn't add up.
>>
File: 1449523699423.png (1 MB, 1080x1236) Image search: [Google]
1449523699423.png
1 MB, 1080x1236
That roast is haunted.
>>
Full 'article'
>>
>>26436677
Best part is another slut turned her in.
>>
File: Nina_Paunova_3573349e.jpg (52 KB, 300x772) Image search: [Google]
Nina_Paunova_3573349e.jpg
52 KB, 300x772
>10,000 on jewellery and clothes
>4,500 on trips to Paris and London
>2,000 on trips to Croatia and Menorca
>Her: "I'm gonna get another couple of grand out of him for my birthday then dump his ass!"
>Him:"Fuck you bitch, you won't get another penny out of me, its over"
>Kills herself

The epitome of spoilt self-entitlement. Despite her beauty, she couldn't handle simple rejection and the loss of her gravy train
>>
>>26436626
Apart from the whole, ceasing to exist after you kill yourself making everything that happened while you were alive entirely pointless, nobody truly wins if they are dead.
>>
>>26436213
Women who use men for money aren't so emotionally attached.
Some part of this is bullshit.
>>
>>26436775
I hope he hired someone to kill her and he never gets caught desu
>>
>>26436677

"In their second year together, Nina said Sam had changed. He became different and Nina said Sam would want her to pay her way more but still live the expensive lifestyle and she struggled"

Oh the schadenfreude
>>
File: hmhmhmmm.jpg (20 KB, 186x186) Image search: [Google]
hmhmhmmm.jpg
20 KB, 186x186
>>26436562
It's incredible, isn't it?

Stacey ragequits the her tutorial with cheats enabled life.
>>
>>26436814
I would've taken dp or tp as her. Easy mode life what a retard.
>>
>>26436407
Exactly. Not even being edgy. Even normies can't disagree
>>
>Eastern European

Literally the most unstable gold diggers on the planet

Chad will already be balls deep in some other nubile little trophy by now
>>
>broke up after being getting
>after being getting
>being getting
Who the fuck proof read this shit?
>>
>>26436213
Holy shit I can't believe the comment section is actually defending the girl in any way.

They are even saying shit like "the boy put too much pressure on the poor girl"

What the fuck is wrong with this world.
>>
>>26436668
GRIFFIIIIIIIIIITH!!
>>
>>26436881

>What the fuck is wrong with women?

Fix'd
>>
>>26436696
It clearly said her boyfriend.
>>
File: 1454221693559.png (177 KB, 367x321) Image search: [Google]
1454221693559.png
177 KB, 367x321
>>26436881
and normies are GENUINELY surprised when shootings happen.
>>
File: image.png (781 KB, 463x803) Image search: [Google]
image.png
781 KB, 463x803
>>26436874
Dailymail articles are automatically generated. Welcome to 2016.
>>
She can burn in hell.
>>
>>26436902
Another slut forwarded the message to the boyfriend.
>>
>>26436900
It's not even just the women though, comment from a guy called Reece

"This is a tricky situation...It's hard to know who's at fault..."

How is this hard in any fucking way.
One person literally did nothing wrong, the other was a mentally unstable manipulative bitch who killed themselves over a breakup that they were initially planning anyway.
>>
That dude dodged a bullet.

Also holy shit, the comments on the article. How can anyone defend a gold digging cunt? How can anyone think he was completely and utterly justified in cutting that psycho out of his life?
>>
>>26436933
>>26436696
Makes perfect sense. She wouldn't Chad's dick and money and the easiest way to get that is ruin the relationship. Why can't women just admit they hate everybody, including themselves?
>>
>>26436868
>eastern european
Well, her family moved to England when she was 5, so she pretty much grew up there and not here (Bulgaria)

also
>"She absolutely lived for fashion," her mother said. "She loved clothes and make-up.
>"She enjoyed dressing up and going out with friends and sharing pictures on social media. She liked things to be pretty."
nothing of value was lost
>>
>born into a life of privilege
>throw it all away and off yourself in a fit of angst because the guy you were ALREADY GOING TO DUMP dumped you instead

Some people are just too stupid to live. Even without some gullible rich sap to support her lavish spending habits, she could have made a killing if she had just pursued a career in modeling.

Good riddance. At least she had the consideration not to contaminate the gene pool with any offspring before she went.
>>
I don't quite get what he's relevant for.. I don't see anything that would make her stay with him if the relationship was bad. And I don't see what makes sense about taking his money before she's gonna off herself. What was the point of that? Clearly it's an important piece of information to her as it's essentially her suicide note.
>>
>>26436999

>she could have made a killing if she had just pursued a career in modeling.

I disagree. Sluts like her are ten a penny in any trendy bar or club in England. She's way too short to be a catwalk model, too petite for glamour modelling. She was simply born to leech
>>
>>26436213
Here's a comment I found particularly hilarious.

"I can't understand why someone would forward it to the boyfriend.....as it was literally nothing to do with him..."

Nothing to do with him?
How can people actually be this retarded?
>>
>>26437017
Could've developed a personality or anything.
>>
>>26436933
>But he ended the relatioship when he was sent Nina's texts to her friend Elizabeth Gough, via Miss Gough's boyfriend.

The boyfriend of the stacy friend informed chad.
>>
>>26437044

BRO'S BEFORE HOES, BRO
>>
>>26437026
You don't tell a horse you're taking it to the glue factory.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (123 KB, 1920x800) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
123 KB, 1920x800
>>26436213

JUSTICE

DEATH!!
DEATH!!!!!!!

DEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>26436626
>that disgusting wall of text

Lurk more so you can learn the posting style, please.
>>
>>26436213
My problem isn't even the Stacy an heroing after a brekup, it's the fact that she literally texted her friends about being in for the money, and she was going to break up herself anyways.
Like, she killed herself for being denied fucking money. Now THIS is what being a gold digger is about.
>>
>>26436407
He IiteraIIy did nothing wrong.
>>
>>26437221

He Iiterally did nothing wrong
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 220x312) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 220x312
>>26437221
He literally did nothing wrong at all.
>>
>>26437234
He literally did notihng wrong
>>
She lived life on easy mode and then took the easy way out. If only I could find the strength to get off this ride
>>
>>26437234
He literaIIy did nothing wrong
>>
>one single stacy kills herself because Chad dumps dumps her after he already spent 10s of thousands of pounds on her and then found out she was playing him for a fool and literally making him all waste all that time and money on her

Ah bloo bloo so sad rest in roastie heaven he shouldn't have put that much pressure on her so sad:(:(

>100's of men kill themselves every year because their wives left them, took all their money and their kids

Dumb men, how entitled can they be? A WOMEN ISN'T YOUR PROPERTY, SHE IS AN INDEPENDANT GODDESS!!!

Yeah, sorry, I have no sympathy. She wasn't even a "beuaty", she just wore shit tons of make up.
>>
>>26436668
Backstory? I browse like it's my fulltime job yet haven't heard of this.
>>
>>26437285
He literally did nothing wong
>>
>>26436407
Most normies even agree.
>>
Se could've easily found herself another Chad provider. She was perfect WAG material for some overpaid nigger footballer

Maybe she really DID love him?
>>
>>26437363
Could be. Sluts thrive on drama.
>>
>>26437363
Even if you suppose women can love, how can you say that she loved him when she planned on coldly dropping him after getting her gifts.
>>
>>26437206
She lost face, quite simply. Her female friends hung her out because she gambled too high, her whole status in the clique hierarchy fell apart, all there in digital form that can't ever be erased. A female Icarus if you so will. At that socioeconomic level it's near impossible to recover from.
>>
>>26437449
Meh she could've fled to another country or region.
>>
>>26436643
she slit her wrists and hung herself, can you not read?
>>
"Chad"

Nigger was a straight up cuck, who the fuck spends that much money on a fucking girl. Scoped her FB earlier, she was typical rah scum - the dude is lucky she didn't throw acid in his face or something, bitch was a total fucking psycho.
>>
>>26437449
Continuing in her shoes and not even having her memories would be ezmode.
>>
>>26436734
Hopefully he got to take back all the nice things he bought her dumbass.
>>
>>26436213
Nothing of value was lost.

original
>>
>>26436989
So she was a vapid whore who got cucked and exposed for being a gold digging slut. I love how this whore put an exact dollar amount she wanted for her birthday too, top kek. Good riddance.
>>
>>26437440
She loved his MONEY. She wanted the lifestyle, clearly her Dad had money so she grew up not wanting for anything and felt like she didnt have to pay her way so long as she was still pretty and spread her legs for chad.
>>
>>26436764
>>26436764
They do since they live on thru the ppl still talking about them. Do you think chad or stacy's dad dont feel gulilty/ are looking for whom to blame, etc? I mean, the story made it to the news, and of course we wont remember her a couple of hours from now, but do you think chad or her dad will ever forget?and this kind of shitty news perpetrate the idea that playing blame games is perfectly fine. It validates the whole dinamic, thats how she won. And, in that sense, i get your point, because its true. Nobody else wins. You, me, and anyone reading this sort of portrayal of a story.
>>
>>26437044
What a fucking pimp. 10/10 man.
>>
>>26436213
>hanging yourself in a field

what? How? Did she tie the noose to a scarecrow or something?
>>
>>26437775
There are things called 'trees' outdoors anon.
Also, you could even hang yourself on the car door.
>>
>>26436213
>Academic's daughter

Why even point that shit out?

Anyway, guy's getting all the blame, girl is pitied, they might make a Facebook page "In memory of golddigger" and then something else will happen that'll take people's minds off of this
>>
File: worthlesswhore.png (187 KB, 656x490) Image search: [Google]
worthlesswhore.png
187 KB, 656x490
>>26437733
lesson here: always break up with girls just before Valentine's Day, Christmas, or her birthday. Make her spend the holidays scrambling to find a backup man.
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>>26436517

Just imagine what went through her head when she realized that no, nobody's coming to rescue her and keep her from dying.

Jesus.
>>
>>26437810
Why not just dump them on those dates to ruin them. I doubt someones birthday will be pleasant if they just got dumped.
>>
>successfully kills herself
>achieved what the average robot aspires to do but too cowardly

Robots coming in last yet again.
>>
>>26437810
I swear these have to be murders. How fucked up would you have to be to kill yourself, looking like that and being an hospital administrator.
>>
>>26437859
Emotional misery.
>>
>>26436213
>Nina Paunova
God damn it, why do all the girls from my country have to be gold diggers?
>>
>>26437859
what if i told you looks and a decent job can't make you happy
>>
>>26436775
She was expecting him to come running, begging her to stay with him. He told her to fuck off and it did not compute with her so she got the genius idea of making him guilty by killing herself.
>>
>>26436814
Her life wasn't even that, it was like super easy tutorial mode, cheats enabled, everything automated, while someone else plays for her.
>>
>>26437872
>Emotional misery.
No come on. If you're depressed you tend to gravitate towards a more rational view of life. There's no way she couldn't get a sweet guy if she really wanted it and tried. The people she knew could have told her that.
>>26437888
No way. Seriously, she has the potential to reach out and grab what she likes.
>>
>>26437888
Then I would tell you, you don't know how to fucking live.
>>
>>26437810
Yep, I've heard countless co-students and co-workers through the years commenting how they never want to be alone on Valentine's day, New Years and birthdays to the point they hook up with strangers just to avoid that. It's probably a great time for Chads to go out and get a lonely slut.
>>
>>26437948
you must be a miserable faggot then.
>>
>>26436213
He obviously did nothing wrong and shouldnt be to blame here at all (I'd do the same thing), but she obviously had other issues at play here and it wouldn't surprise me if she had some sort of mental health problem (diagnosed or not) other than just being upset over the breakup or whatever. Its sad she couldn't get the help she obviously needed and its sad that he's going to have to live with this burden his whole life (speaking from a sort of similar experience, you dont really get over that shit or stop blaming yourself)
>>
>>26437880
They're like that everywhere, brat.
>>
>>26437931
She had a lot of hormonal influence at the time. Not making excuses for her but she was obviously not capable of handling life. Suicide isn't illogical btw.
>>
>>26437984
Not miserable enough to kill myself lol

With looks and a good job life is set and done

She was just a pussy and couldn't handle it

Maybe she thought she should only date doctors or lawyers or some dumb shit
>>
>>26436974
I see quite a bit from both sides, here's one from mary

>Very tragic but I can't see how the boyfriend is to blame. Sounds like she grew up with a sense of entitlement when it came to money and expected her boyfriend to continue funding her lifestyle. It also sounds like she had some serious emotional/psychological issues. Why would anyone kill themselves over a break-up when they were apparently looking to end the relationship anyway?

I think its just that some people are stupid, male or female
>>
>>26437849
Well statistics don't lie. It's certainly much less common for women to succeed in killing themselves.
>>
wow, this is the roastest post ever
>>
>>26436213
I dont understand

why kill yourself over this?
>>
>>26437642
Sure they may "live on" in people talking about them but since they cease to exist anymore that doesn't mean anything to them, only to us people still alive, their parents aren't their parents anymore since they literally do not exist.
>>
If I read that right, a stacy literally gave chad a shit that he passed so well the stacy decided to kill herself.
Holy shit, women are a meme.
>>
>>26437449
Could've literally quit social media, move to another town to and make new friends.
>implying stacies could ever be friends to begin with
>>
>>26436213
>hanged herself
>not hung
>nobody has pointed it out

Is everyone in this thread fucking retarded?
>>
File: betanotgoodenough.png (204 KB, 660x589) Image search: [Google]
betanotgoodenough.png
204 KB, 660x589
>>26437810

>cutting out the part where she killed herself despite being with an engineer boyfriend
>>
>>26440095
>having the precision of german engineering in your grammar is important
>>
File: Hzms34f.png (102 KB, 746x717) Image search: [Google]
Hzms34f.png
102 KB, 746x717
>A girl will never hang herself over yourself

feels terrible lads
>>
the people defending her are probably doing it from the premise that she basically was a child.
see that's the thing about women: they put up a strong womyn front, but then when shit hits the fan, they're just "children" who need to be treated carefully.
like him spending all that money on her was moronic, it's like throwing candy and gifts and trips at a child. that's all he was doing was spoiling a child, period.
that's how spoiled children act, they throw themselves into tantrum.
>>
>>26437291
This, why do whiteknights exist for Stacy even after she dies?
>>
File: 1363250884444.jpg (15 KB, 345x365) Image search: [Google]
1363250884444.jpg
15 KB, 345x365
>it's news whenever a woman kills herself
I hate this world
>>
>>26440378
More White Knight Points with the guild senpai
>>
>>26440241
it wont be over you it will be about your money
>>
So she was going to dump him anyway, and than she kills herself? This just screams murder covered up by suicide
>>
File: fj.jpg (48 KB, 400x260) Image search: [Google]
fj.jpg
48 KB, 400x260
Looks like this roastie.. is now a ghostie
>>
>>26436677
bitch too skinny

how'd she even hang herself outdoors, a slight breeze would hold her aloft
>>
>>26436881
>What the fuck is wrong with this world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBgcjtE0xrE
>>
>>26436213

>I'm only sorry 'cause I get caught.

long in hell may she burn.
>>
>>26440627
No. Put your glasses back on and get out.
>>
>>26436213

>I'm only sorry 'cause I got caught.

long in hell may she burn.
>>
File: ColonelKayneth.jpg (84 KB, 680x850) Image search: [Google]
ColonelKayneth.jpg
84 KB, 680x850
>>26436213
This is not even platinum kek. It s like adamantine grandmaster of the greater keklord legion. My feels coalesce and swirl in transformation into a smugful torrent of amusement. There is nothing more satisfying, nothing more exquisitely succulent, than the stupendous death of this young woman.

tis the spice of life, not to be overused, but here in the most splendid measure. A masterful meal of the chef of fates, who wove the thread into a delightful feast of sweet poetic justice.

Perfection incarnate. Perfection incarnate.
>>
>>26437920
and major HAX
>>
>>26440198
Maybe he was pumping and dumping her and told her he wasn't interested in marriage or kids.
>>
File: 1444099294128.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1444099294128.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
>>26440852

I'll give an amen to that
>>
Chad was never the problem.
>>
>>26436545
There can be some trees in a field, there just can't be too many of them or ells its a shitty field.
>>
>drove to a field
>hangs herself

This sounds like such a weird way to go, especially for a normie. Normies usually do pills or something.
>>
>>26437311
he lit me and did not a thing wrong
>>
>>26436213
>pretty
>young
>good future
>life on easy peasy japaneasy mode
There was no way this girl intended to die, I think she hoped her boyfriend would follow her and find her dying in a tree. Generally women attempt suicide for attention whilst men just kill themselves. She messed up and accidentally died.
>>
>>26437221
>>26437234
How the fuck? How is that original?
>>
>a fashion and marketing degree
I can see why she needed the money.
>>
I actually read the article. It seems like he was a shitty boyfriend, begged her to get back together with him, and that spending a lot of money was something he was able to do.

>Her parents warned her not to get back together with her boyfriend Sam after a two month break but they had rekindled their relationship and were going on holiday three days after her death.
The student had sent a text to her mother Niviana before she killed herself which included the words: 'I guess I should have listened sooner'

So I guess the plan was to rip him off Jon-Tucker-Must-Die-style and then dump his ass after how bad he treated her in the past.

Way to leave out the crucial details OP.
>>
>>26442792

the period i guess
>>
>>26443026
He IiteraIly did nothing wrong.
>>
>>26442792
He literaIly did nothing wrong.
>>
File: 1448236067546.png (20 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1448236067546.png
20 KB, 640x480
>>26436213

Sometimes Chad works in our favor.
>>
>Gold digging slav attention whore kills her self

Absolutely NOTHING of value was lost. If anything, the world is actually better off without a vapid cunt.
>>
>>26440739

he puts the glasses on to begin with, so I think you mean take them off.
>>
File: 1454458438432.jpg (53 KB, 474x595) Image search: [Google]
1454458438432.jpg
53 KB, 474x595
>>26437037
>women
>personality

This comment is most certainly original.
Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.