[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wheaties are the delicious, healthy breakfast us NEETs need to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 2849182_orig.jpg (78 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
2849182_orig.jpg
78 KB, 600x800
Wheaties are the delicious, healthy breakfast us NEETs need to kick-start a full day of writing, exercise, music composition- well, anything we want, really- after all, we don't have to work! Wheaties are the cereal for men who pursue their dreams. You ARE pursuing your dreams, aren't you?
Tuck into a delicious bowl of Wheaties, NEETs. Unlock your true potential as a member of the master race, and remember...
Good little NEETies eat their Wheaties.
>>
>>26435284
>first it was tendies
>next its Subway
>now its wheaties

Food shills gtfo
>>
>starting the day with carbs
>2016
>
>
>
>original comment
>>
>>26435323
Spoken like someone who isn't making healthy choices. I'm going to finish this delicious bowl of Wheaties and then crack open a good book.
>>
I think this thread was made just so OP could post "Good little NEETies eat their Wheaties"
>>
>>26435338
>not putting banana slices on top of your Wheaties to satisfy your body's need for both potassium and whole grains
>current year
>>
File: tumblr_nzbqroO0Ui1u1ljrzo1_1280.jpg (353 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzbqroO0Ui1u1ljrzo1_1280.jpg
353 KB, 600x800
NEET

DAY ROCKS
>>
>>26435356
I think you should eat your Wheaties. You'll be amazed at how much energy you have!!
>>
>>26435284
I like having a cup of espresso in the morning, a glass of orange juice and a croissant.
I discovered that 70% of cafes use the same 3 brands of coffee so unless I go looking for something fancy its pretty much the same.
Orange juice e is always either freshly made or artificial
And a croissant is just a croissant.
I can have this breakfast in any cafe or gas station or restaurant or hotel and it would pretty much be exactly the same
And I like that
I can't have the same lunch in every restaurant
Or the same dinner
But I can get my breakfast the exact same way online it anywhere in my city and pretty much anywhere in the world
It's a comfy feeling
>>
>>26435323
You forgot Little Caesars. They tried to force it at the start of the new year.
>>
>>26435323
You forgot deenz
>>
>>26435725
But that greasy pizza with its cardboard crust can't compete with the wholesome taste of Wheaties...
>>
>>26435284
we all know you dont actually do any of that. you really just
>watch anime
>shitpost
>vidya
>get drunk
that is all your life REALLY entails
>>
File: toasted-wheat-fuls1.png (185 KB, 250x400) Image search: [Google]
toasted-wheat-fuls1.png
185 KB, 250x400
Hijacking this shit for a serious cereal thread.

I found a cereal that literally only has "whole grain wheat" and vitamin E in its ingredient list. No sugar, no bullshit. Shit is too fuckin cash. I add a little bit of a different cereal that has some kind of sweetener just because I've been conditioned by the Electric Jew to believe my cereal has to be sweet, but I'm slowly adding less and less so soon I'll be free.

>dat fiber doh
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.