[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Since Valentine's day is on weekend school has it on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
>Since Valentine's day is on weekend school has it on friday
>learn that day that onitis doesn't like me
Just fuck my shit up senpai
>>
underage pls go

>inb4 senior 18 herp derp
>>
>>26435092
Senior 18 though senpai
>>
>>26435042
how did you find out that she doesn't like you?
>>
>>26435144
Friends told me she told them weeks ago and they didn't have the heart to tell me. I've been strung on for 2 months.
>>
>>26435212
Sorry to hear that. Although it could be good. At least now you don't have to think about her anymore. I know mine doesn't like me either, the only time we ever really spoke to each other was when she wanted to know the structure of a carboxylic acid and I fucked up and just included it like C2O2H4 instead of CH3COOH because I'm retarded as fuck. Somehow my brain still thinks she actually likes me because she was acting nervous around me once (I was being passive in the conversation, while the embodiment of chad was right next to me actively participating), and I also sometimes think I can see her looking at me

it's all just fucking bullshit but for some reason I actually believe it. How do I stop believing this?
>>
>>26435307
Idk senpai, if I knew I wouldn't feel those feels. I guess that's just the nature of the onitis, a mystery to mankind....
>>
>>26435212
That's not being strung along dumbass. Being strung along is when the girl flirts with you to get you to keep liking her without having an sexual intentions towards you.
>>
>>26435383
>>26435212
>>26435118
>>26435042
Just kill yourself already you brooding piece of shit. You wouldn't be the first high school faggot to kill himself because of some ugly girl. Which ultimately means no one would care when you killed yourself since it was for such a retarded reason. So just do it.
>>
>>26435584
But she kept texting meme, and I spent every night spilling spaghetti trying so hard... If she had just told me to fuck off earlier, I wouldn't be so butthurt.
>>
>>26435642
Texting me*

This board has fucked me up so much, I type meme instaed of me...
>>
>>26435601
fuck off, stop being a dick to OP. OP did nothing wrong.
>>
>>26435601
Edgy 14year old detected
>>
>>26435666
Satanic trips? I did not expect that.
>>
>>26435666
>>26435737
If trips then it must be true, I dindu nuffin.
>>
>>26435042
>School has it

What does that mean? What does Valentine's day have to do with school?
>>
>>26435918
Evryone brings their V-day shit and normies get al lovey dovey.
>>
Oneitis will never love you, it is an obsession and those can not be mutual by rule of physics.
>>
>>26436016
The earth revolves around the sun. If the sun moves somewhere the earth moves with it. But since Fg = G x M1 x M2 / r^2 they both excercise the same gravitational force on each other. That's mutual
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.