[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wish I were smarter, or atleast, I wish scientists could find
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 22
File: image.jpg (150 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
150 KB, 1000x750
I wish I were smarter, or atleast, I wish scientists could find a way to make us more intelligent. Sad part is that no one even cares. I spend atleast an hour every day reading news articles and scientific studies about gene editing, brain implants, memory chips that hook up to the Internet etc., and none of them have even thought about this shit yet. All they care about is banning it (because "muh ethics mufugga" or "yer playin' God, I tell ya hwhat"), using it on babies, not even using it for it's intellectual properties and instead using it to help some disabled fat fuck who ate himself into a wheelchair, or they say the techs coming out in 5 years and it's been fucking 50 years; I just wish there was a way to amplify our intellect, even if it would cost stupid amounts of cash.

Fuck, I feel like just anheroing so I don't have to live in this 80 IQ body. Maybe I'll fucking reincarnate as a more intelligent person, or far enough into the future where gene editing is commercialized.

> mfw reincarnates in the matrix, or as some fly
>>
>>26433304
read flowers for algernon.
>>
File: image.png (32 KB, 337x338) Image search: [Google]
image.png
32 KB, 337x338
>>26433663
Wow, if that was supposed to make me feel better with some "well, atleast you're stupid enough to feel some joy" type lesson, it failed. The story made me feel worse because I see so many parallels between myself and the stupid version of Charlie. The retrospective part with the kid in the diner made me cringe. It's almost like this book to me is what that kid was to Charlie.

I think I'm going to go kill myself now.
>>
File: 1452302831520.jpg (64 KB, 711x718) Image search: [Google]
1452302831520.jpg
64 KB, 711x718
>>26434718
I actually harbored no motive to directing you to the story outside seeing your similar post.
Are you the type that wishes for paradise and an afterlife?

Or the bitter lack of reality itsself?
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 458x604) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 458x604
>>26434741
Well, obviously every many hopes for some sort of heavenly 'afterlife', but I'm I can't kid myself into believing something like this. What would be the point? Why the need to bring people into the world if they're just going to die and reach this 'afterlife'. However, I don't reject anything because I recognize the absurdity of life. There's no point for existence, or atleast there's no simple answer for existence, so I can fathom there being something as absurd and as pointless as an afterlife...or anything else.

Like maybe you're God or the creator of this simulation-if this is a simulation. Or maybe it's just that Bateman was an evil fuck.
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 320x320
>>26434917
*man
*I
>>
>>26433304
>>26434718
When you die, you'll be reborn as a baby.
When you die, a baby will be born.

Both of these are true.
>>
File: 3929332.png (492 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
3929332.png
492 KB, 1024x576
>>26435011
Don't you ever add a typo correction to your posts.
Ever. No matter how miniscule, even as that.

Don't you ever add modicum of self doubt to your arguments again.
Never second guess yourself.
Promise me.
>>
>>26435041
I don't doubt it. But, what if it's a baby in a BBQ slaughterhouse? I won't remember shit so it might aswell be like I wasn't reborn.
>>26435057
I promise senpai. Do you know any more stories like Flowers for Algernon? I want to keep reading about things that make me feel sorry for myself.
>>
>>26435141
>I want to keep reading about things that make me feel sorry for myself.
I won't sit here and blow smoke up your ass and tell you you're special.
I don't know you, we don't share any bond in particular. And I won't try to elevate the exchange as such.

But as an individual and having had the chance to speak to you, one on one, despite the medium.
You and I share words. No matter where you are on our planet, or what you look like.

But man to man, flesh and energy.
I want to know what fuels this.
What makes you want to feel sorry for yourself? I understand my position is that of a bias one. I personally pursue apathy instead of dejection.
So I can't blame you for your choice, but I want to know why.
I don't believe in an afterlife, or more accurately maybe the idea of one disturbs me, or at the very least scares me.

I've had enough with existing, the last thing i'd want is for it to be indefinite.
>>
>>26435201
>I've had enough with existing, the last thing i'd want is for it to be indefinite.
Not him but to me it doesn't matter, I'll have always have existed.

It feels permanent even if there's no afterlife.
>>
>>26433304
so you believe in reincarnation and still see nothing wrong with editing your genes?
>>
File: 1454888816238.jpg (91 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1454888816238.jpg
91 KB, 1280x720
>>26435250
>doesn't matter, I'll have always have existed.
>It feels permanent even if there's no afterlife.
Elaborate
>>
>>26433304
THIS, SO FUCKING MUCH OF THIIIS.
>>
>>26435317
I don't know that's it, I just feel permanent like a permanent part of existence I wanted to not be born not just die.

If I cease to exist I'll still have been here, and it bothers me.
>>
>>26435201
I honestly couldn't tell you, but it feels good right now. Something to do. I think I have trouble feeling and understanding some emotions like love or sadness, but when I can look at them from an outside perspective and relate them to myself in some way I can kind of get it. Also I seek out apathy sometimes, when I want to ask myself existential questions and get overcome any anxieties.
>>
Wow looks like some faggot hacked my account again
M00t please ban
>>
>tfw dumb
please kill me already natural selection
>>
>>26435302
What do you mean? This guarantees a better future for everyone, does it not? Look, I'm not talking some gattaca situation where babies are edited. I'm talking about a scenario where wealthy adults can get procedures to amplify intellect similarly to what cosmetic surgery can do to attractivty. Imagine how much better the world would be if our scientists where ten times smarter? We could cure everything, no need to suggest cruel craziness like eugenics or struggle for survival.
>>
File: 0987654098.jpg (214 KB, 1134x1001) Image search: [Google]
0987654098.jpg
214 KB, 1134x1001
>>26435386
>If I cease to exist I'll still have been here, and it bothers me.
It surprises me to see someone make that point besides me unironically.
My next words have gone through the filter of devil's advocate several times over, so take them with a grain of salt.

I think you and I should abandon our kindred despair in that respect.
All too often do I wish to have simply never existed at all instead of ceasing to exist in an instant.

To have never left my mark on reality as it's known, the simplest clean up job of all my mistakes and all the mistakes i'll make. in an instant.

But as often as I like to browse /x/ and overdose on shit people don't want to hear about in soulful seriousness, I have to accept that the supernatural is just that, a superstition. With no fruition.

There is no way to ever actually achieve the goal of never having "been" I can only hope it ends for me when I die.

I can't be picky about it, I have to compromise.
And it pains me.
It pains me more than I can use words to ever describe.
>>
>>26435399
Maybe you aren't looking for things to feel sorry for yourself, but to study yourself.
You're searching for comparable and relatable circumstances to better understand what's plaguing you.

Not unlike a more edifying form of schadenfreude.
Though I don't mean to make armchair psychologist assumptions.
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 850x400
>>26435429
The ride never doesn't end unless it ends or you jump pham. Read up on Schopenhauer and Antinatalism and save the people of the future from having to experience the same fate.
>>
>>26435516
It's nice to see someone else in the same boat, I still hope that one day I'll be comfortable in life or get so busy I'll ignore the weight of that thought.
>>
>>26435582
>Schopenhauer and Antinatalism
>tfw dumb to completely understand that
>>
>>26435467
Ok I see
I was just supposing that, by believing in reincarnation you also believe in that every human gets what he deserves which wouldn't fit with modifying it or trying to bail out of your original sin so to say
>>
>>26433304
Have you actually tried learning anything?

Like starting from scratch with 10 years old mathematics and working from there, filling in the holes that they failed to teach you at school?

I swear most lack of "intelligence" is down to two things:
>Lack of desire to learn (by far the most common. If you don't put in the hours, you won't learn anything)
>Wrong learning methods. I could never learn by being taught by teachers, I could only ever figure things out (slowly) on my own.
>>
>>26435594
I guess i'll add what modicum of hope I have left for you then.
It's finished for me, I've quietly systematically driven what was left of my life into the ground and what people I had close to me away so when I go missing they won't worry too much.

I plan on leaving the country to get my physical presence out of their area of influence.
I've long since dashed away what they knew as my personality to them as they knew it.

I worked hard at making myself a person easy to forget, I just need to plan a little further now hopefully within a month or two.
>>
>>26435141
>>26435319
>>26435429
Anons, It doesn't matter, nothing but you matters, you are, at your simplest form the fabric and structure of existence itself, you're all only sad because you compare yourself to others while others are just an illusion YOU'VE created, why you do this? Because you've been conditioned by the illusions around you.

You all need to broaden your scope on reality, reality is amazing, it's total untapped joy, everything including you is a celebration that existence IS. People think they have a drive to survive, that they must go on living but that's not the case at all, evolutionary survival instinct cannot apply to the 21st century, even the 18th. No one has any reason to continue living just as no one has any reason to fear death, the purpose of life is to be alive, that's it.

Anon ask yourself. What do you desire and WHY. If your desires are catering to those around you they're false, your reality has been warped by the problems of our century. Your desire should essentially be "play".

Have you ever seen that suicidal motivational pic that gets around here? It basically says if you're prepared to kill yourself you might as well try living and it rings true.

Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing, than a long life spent in a miserable way.

>>26435302
Reincarnation doesn't judge you anon, no god causes it to happen, it's simply a reality of our universe.
>>
File: 480.jpg (37 KB, 480x575) Image search: [Google]
480.jpg
37 KB, 480x575
>tfw you record yourself on your smartphone

>tfw you can't believe how dumb and clueless you look from another perspective
>>
>>26435651
>Anons, It doesn't matter, nothing but you matters, you are, at your simplest form the fabric and structure of existence itself, you're all only sad because you compare yourself to others while others are just an illusion YOU'VE created, why you do this? Because you've been conditioned by the illusions around you.
>You all need to broaden your scope on reality, reality is amazing, it's total untapped joy, everything including you is a celebration that existence IS. People think they have a drive to survive, that they must go on living but that's not the case at all, evolutionary survival instinct cannot apply to the 21st century, even the 18th. No one has any reason to continue living just as no one has any reason to fear death, the purpose of life is to be alive, that's it.
>Anon ask yourself. What do you desire and WHY. If your desires are catering to those around you they're false, your reality has been warped by the problems of our century. Your desire should essentially be "play".
>Have you ever seen that suicidal motivational pic that gets around here? It basically says if you're prepared to kill yourself you might as well try living and it rings true.
>Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing, than a long life spent in a miserable way.
I'm too dumb to understand you
>>
Guys have you seen that movie United States sociopath? It's pretty good, you guys might want to check it out.
>>
>>26435644
>>Lack of desire to learn (by far the most common. If you don't put in the hours, you won't learn anything)
>>Wrong learning methods. I could never learn by being taught by teachers, I could only ever figure things out (slowly) on my own.
yep all those two reasons i'm lazy and stupid
>>
Sounds like a fun time :Ddd
Thanks for the suggestion my friend, may I suggest this to my fellow friends? :Ppp
>>
>>26435734
You reply by clicking on the number in the upper right hand corner of my post. Also, yes, you may suggest this movie to your friendos if you would like :]
>>
File: 1329957181609.png (332 KB, 633x468) Image search: [Google]
1329957181609.png
332 KB, 633x468
>>26433304
wow so you decided to make a depression thread instead of your usual YAWWNNN thread?
Everybody, this is what being a NEET really is. You sit at home all day and realize everybody has blown past you.
>>
>>26435646
>I worked hard making myself a person easy to forget
>constantly posts under the same name on a Taiwanese frog finger painting image board
Pick one.
>>
>>26435629
Believing reincarnation != believing eastern religious interpretations (namely Buddhism)

I'm just assuming that the atoms that make up my body will break down and be used for some other thing(s); in my mind the only reason that an organism is born is because whatever birthed it/cloned it/created it (anything that's done anything even remotely close to this is a selfish prick imo) etc., decided to eat something that their body decided to produce into a sperm, or an egg, or some other reproductive material and then out organism X popped out. This is what I understand from the Conservation of Mass. Nothing gets out of existence until the universe tears or rips or whatever (which it might not do at all).
>>
>>26435784
Only for those who knew someone to forget.
>>
File: despair-257x300.jpg (19 KB, 257x300) Image search: [Google]
despair-257x300.jpg
19 KB, 257x300
>>26433304
Intelligence doesn't necessarily manifest in the ability to grasp broader spectrums of 'what could be' options of science or manufacturing, regardless of whether it could enhance our intellect or any other matter of our society.

I've been repeatedly tested as a child because I had a very destructive phase, and the results showed I had an apx. IQ of 120 at early child age. Now considering the evolution of the human brain through its lifespan, it is very likely my 'intelligence' surpasses most adults on this planet.

That being said, I do not believe in the ability to measure intelligence by means created within our society structures, because (no matter how hard we try in our self induced god complex) we are still part of an eternal flow of energies within the universe and thus succeptible to the weaknesses of every living organism. One of them being: Limitations of mind. It is impossible for us to become truly sentient, autonomous beings because we don't exist as a mind, but as a collection of tiny parts which FORM our minds. The same parts that build the flow of energies we try to escape in one or another way.

Ultimately I want you to understand that intelligence in our plain of existence proves to be a curse and not a blessing. As someone ITT said before: With increased intelligence you will feel less joy in life. Realising your own human nature in a bigger construct is the beginning of the end of your life. The end of what makes you human. The end of 'you' as you've perceived it.

You are probably just depressed and seek shelter in a self constructed mind form in which you stand out from the rest as a 'higher being' of some sort. This is very common behaviour. Try to take up a productive hobby. It doesn't matter if you isolate yourself from the herd. Just keep up a facade which allows you to survive long term and seek fulfilment in something you enjoy. Ultimately 'you' will die, and nothing you ever did in this plain will matter beyond that point.
>>
>>26433304
>smart
>reincarnation

>>>/x/
>>
File: image.jpg (401 KB, 1920x1448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
401 KB, 1920x1448
>>26435644
I've thought about it man, just seems like a drag. Why learn math when I can learn philosophy, psychology, and read autobiographies? But, I really want to go into something with engineering so I'm going to start. Thanks for motivating me man.
>>
>>26435732
>yep all those two reasons i'm lazy and stupid
Well fair enough... But I think if somehow you do find something that motivates you enough, you could gain some increase in intelligence.

as to what exactly could motivate you, only you can figure that out. For me personally as a kid I loved building things and also had a great desire to make videogames and so learnt a lot of things as I attempted to do that.

if you can find something you would love to create and make or something that requires some skill to do, then you will learn some things as you attempt that. but it's gotta be something you desire enough to bust through the boredom and laziness.
>>
>>26435831
that's what everyone keeps on saying to me i just don't desire anything that much for me to sink my teeth into dirt i'm basically anti-life in way i just don't wanna do anything that is hard if that even makes sense i don't know
>>
>>26435646
That doesn't sound too hopeful at all.
You starting over or ending it? I could never end it honestly, I bought the ticket might as well finish the ride.
>>
>>26435803
>xddd I'm highly intelligent so that means I feel TRUE PAIN unlike you lesser mortals

Decent advice but that pissed me off.
>>
>>26435827
>Implying reincarnation is false
>not believing in the law of conservation energy or mass
A wild cynic appears!
>>
>>26435803

Come post more when you get out of undergrad school, Anon.

>critical mass of pseud non statements
>>
File: 1453596693726.jpg (39 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1453596693726.jpg
39 KB, 500x375
>>26435871
>You starting over or ending it?
I don't have the energy to start over.
Starting to believe I never even enough of it to begin with.
>>
>>26435895

Intolerable leaps of logic aren't made this whimsically by intelligent people Anon.

Your dipshit scientiababble reads like the latest script from Memestopher Nolan
>>
>>26435864
in that case why do you even care that you are not "intelligent"? can't you just be happy watching anime or whatever it is you people do :^)

>>26435830
well, I only used math as an example. Those other things are generally consider intelligent things too... And if you really want to lean math or something, maybe you can link it into the other things. e.g. psychological studies often have math, probabilities and stuff. And as I said to the other guy, if you want to learn engineering stuff you need a goal greater than that of simply learning engineering... Your goal might be to build some specific thing. And to achieve that you'll have to learn specific skills along the way.
>>
>>26433304
stop spending too much time on this site that forces you to believe that intelligence is all up to genetics is the first step you have to do for your enlightenment
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 300x282) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 300x282
>>26435651
Camus, that you brah? But nah, I thought about being an "it's only me that matters" existentialist, but then I read The Republic and began to think "by being a selfish pig and not caring about the well being of the people of the future, aren't I being selfish and subjecting them to the same amount of pain that I've had to suffer? I enjoy not dying of exposure because humanity decided to take a "my children will do better" approach to existence. And, while I try to swing myself back to hedonism with thoughts like "but, aren't you prolonging suffering by bettering existence and allowing more people to be born?" or "don't you realize that others lower beings have to suffer for humans to exist" I just can't shake the feeling that we should produce and give something to the world to make it easy for the generations to come.
>>
>>26435986
>in that case why do you even care that you are not "intelligent"? can't you just be happy watching anime or whatever it is you people do :^)
oh that fucking logic well why am i here why everything because it is that is will alway be is never the less will be it
>>
File: drugs.jpg (195 KB, 600x272) Image search: [Google]
drugs.jpg
195 KB, 600x272
>>26435876
I didn't imply that. That is what you took out of it, because you wanted to. I'm aware of this triggering the same notion even more, but you simply won't understand it unless you've reached a certain mind state. 'Pain' is just another reaction factor of our worldly self and thus not part of true intelligence (which by the way our life form is impossible to achieve to begin with).

Of course I am part of the same life construct of pain, joy, love, hate etc. but my point was that with increased understanding, you will feel less of it as a whole. The entire spectrum of what binds your mind to your body and the world you perceive. My original point to OP was that you should not seek this type of existence out, because it will take all of the aforementioned feelings away from you and thus render you inept to accommodate to the basic structures of social interaction and perhaps even economic structures of our society.

In simple terms: Don't try to act or become overtly smart on an elitist level. Be more rational and don't make decisions in an emotional state, but also spend time enjoying life. Take part in mindless social interaction. Be 'stupid' because ultimately it is impossible for you to achieve your wish as mortals being. Yes, you can reach a threshold, but this comes at the price of losing everything that makes your lifetime worthwhile.

Again, you may not fully understand this, but I'm not trying to be an elitist ass here, but rather to give constructive advice that applies to us all.
>>
>>26435973
Feigning intelligence and denouncing someone else's argument though personal insults with no structure doesn't make you right.

You've been here far too long.
>>
>>26435939
Do you feel irritated (assblasted) in some way?
>>
>>26434718
I'm sorry your thread turned into this
>>
>>26436020
>oh that fucking logic well why am i here why everything because it is that is will alway be is never the less will be it
I can give you a hug if that makes you feel better m8

maybe your destiny in life is just to be cute and friendly or something

as a loner nerd kid growing up, my few friends were never the smart kids they were always the ones at the bottom of the class getting bad grades. For some reason people like that were often much nicer to me. and I appreciated it.
>>
>>26436071

I had such a fun time at your expense while reading your drivel that I felt compelled to post, telling you how much fun I had at your expense, reading your drivel.

So no, not exactly, Einstein
>>
>>26436091
please anon stop making feel bad you're killing me
>>
>>26436149
I'm sorry.

see I might perhaps be intelligent but I'm still failing in my attempt to make you feel better. and I fail at making fucking friends. intelligence isn't everything.
>>
>>26436124
I think at this point it doesn't matter what I say or how I formulate it, because you seem set on hostility because you seem irritated by my statement. But that is good. At least it caused a reaction.

I recommend stimulating your penis to wipe your mind from my existence. ;^)
>>
>>26436263
>see I might perhaps be intelligent but I'm still failing in my attempt to make you feel better. and I fail at making fucking friends. intelligence isn't everything.
haha that's true anon
>>
IQ of 154 here, I think you should all know that you're living in a literal simulation.
>>
>>26436299
>haha that's true anon
THANKS
>>
>>26436346
>THANKS
don't mentioned it buddy :)
>>
File: gits-sac14.jpg (22 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
gits-sac14.jpg
22 KB, 650x366
>>26436341
I won't rest until I have your penis in my mouth.
>>
>>26433304
Why aren't you trying nootropics?
>>
>>26436018
Thanks.

Realising that you're the only one that truly matters and being a selfish pig are two completely different things. You are all that matters. You only see yourself as selfish because you're comparing yourself to those conditioned illusions, the majority of which are wildly overemphasized in every way by your own false perception, everyone is selfish and no one cares for anyone else more than they do themselves.

You don't have to be a hedonist to live this way.

>I just can't shake the feeling that we should produce and give something to the world to make it easy for the generations to come.
You need to. The only thing we should do, we have to do is be born and die. Don't over think your decisions because it's impossible to take everything into consideration.

People worry, unfortunately it's part of our nature, some worse than others, it's caused by a lack of self confidence. You've worried about making the wrong decision in life, but living for yourself is always the right decision, don't think about what might happen that doesn't matter because you're all that matters, cast away your doubt and don't worry about right or wrong they're only human concepts, you are the fabric and structure of existence itself, you surpass all law.
Even the wrong decision made in confidence can become the right decision.

Treat yourself as an atom with free will, realise whatever you do you cannot make a mistake, even if you do something totally disastrous, everything will be fine in the end. By doing this you will form a confidence and through that confidence you'll learn to trust yourself and your own decisions. In the end though, none of that matters because you're all that matters.
>>
>>26433304
You just expressed my thoughts anon...
All we here is about trivial "achieving immortality" or "infinite youth" bs, or escapism about creating VR, while its exactly intellgence that will fix our real word

I get even more pissed off when it's proposed that only the rich wil have access to such technology if it exists. This is why I want socialism in the future...
>>
File: 1453881152830.png (232 KB, 431x407) Image search: [Google]
1453881152830.png
232 KB, 431x407
>>26433304
>130 iq
>barely sneak into all the various gifted programs
>people around me act like i'm sort sort of genius just because i'm autistic and mildly intelligent

nebulous feel desu
>>
>>26435791
>whatever birthed it/cloned it/created it
>anything that's done anything even remotely close to this is a selfish prick imo

Oh boy here we fucking go
>>
>>26436430
Marry me desu fampai.
>>
File: image.gif (628 KB, 516x402) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
628 KB, 516x402
>>26436586
EXISTENCE IS SUFFERING PRONATALIST SCUM!
>>
File: 1453662576157.png (561 KB, 792x792) Image search: [Google]
1453662576157.png
561 KB, 792x792
>>26436691
I wanna have kids though!
>>
>>26436501
>This is why I want socialism in the future...

Same, but only if we're out harvesting recourses from neighboring planets and and we have AI slave servants doing all our jobs in the future.
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 500x607) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 500x607
>>26436747
>>26436747
>I wanna have kids though!
>>I wanna
>>>"me, me, me"

Adopt children than; 'having kids' doesn't have to equal being a selfish prick.
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.