[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The sublime subject of PENIS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 8
File: 2016_Feb_11.png (393 KB, 1223x641) Image search: [Google]
2016_Feb_11.png
393 KB, 1223x641
Okay, round two.
This time: Girth

http://strawpoll.me/6794951

Again posted around the same time, so it'll have a larger Europe fraction

If you care about the result, bump the thread some time - I'm going on a train today
>>
File: RE1.png (208 KB, 1157x711) Image search: [Google]
RE1.png
208 KB, 1157x711
also going to post some other material..
>>
File: RE2.png (206 KB, 1157x709) Image search: [Google]
RE2.png
206 KB, 1157x709
Aufhebung
>>
File: which_color_r_u.png (3 KB, 704x489) Image search: [Google]
which_color_r_u.png
3 KB, 704x489
Cohomology theory
>>
File: meat.jpg (43 KB, 598x365) Image search: [Google]
meat.jpg
43 KB, 598x365
Wiener sausage
>>
File: foto5.png (831 KB, 409x1170) Image search: [Google]
foto5.png
831 KB, 409x1170
pure ideology
>>
File: its your choice.png (641 KB, 774x2270) Image search: [Google]
its your choice.png
641 KB, 774x2270
statm
>>
who the fuck measures their girth from the bottom of their shaft? And how is this "obviously" the way to measure the girth of one's penis? I have seen many a girth-measuring image and have never seen one use the bottom of the shaft to measure girth, and of all the mountains upon mountains of cock pics I've seen the bottom of the shaft is routinely the thinnest part of the cock. I always see girth-measuring surveys ask for the measurement of the widest part of the cock, which agrees with the way cock girth has always been measured in all the pictures of it I've seen.

but mainly I'm just complaining because I've never measured it that way before and am too depressed to get hard right now
>>
>>26433515
will the bottom not be the thickest part?
>>
>>26433545

not for most. Some people have constant girth throughout, but most of the time it's near the middle of the shaft. girth tends to go thin> wide> thin, relative to the entire shaft
>>
>>26433545
for me its the center kinda.
>>
>>26433545

sorry for responding to you twice, but see pic related. ignoring the actual size of the cock itself, this is an example of the way girth usually is in human cocks...
>>
>>26433614
okay, well everybody will post the largest value they can honestly assign to themselves anyway
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.