[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
repeat after me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: repeat after me.png (11 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
repeat after me.png
11 KB, 300x168
"the only reason I still come to this website is because i have no love or respect for myself."
>>
File: image.png (884 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.png
884 KB, 1920x1080
Nice try OP, But if I repeat that I'm just gonna get muted for 2 seconds ;-)
>>
>>26432854
i'm just trying to make you speak the truth
>>
the only reason I still come to this website is because i have no love or respect for you
>>
What is love
What is respect
>>
>>26432729
Stop trying to give rise to computer viruses
>>
>>26433149
so to laugh at not with?
>>
>>26433153
Love is an illusion, only a word used to describe the copulation of two passionate souls
Love is not a thing, but an eternal state, whence two separate beings are joined as one in mutual affection
This is the nature of the spirit

Love is meaningless. You're what matters
>>
>>26432729
I never had any love or respect for myself. The only reason I don't curl up and die (yet) is to try to meet the expectations of others.
>>
>>26432729
I hate myself and I have little respect for me whatsoever. But that has nothing to do with me coming to this website.
>>
>>26433203
well obviously i was right, you don't know what love is
>>
>>26433153
2 things you'll never have.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.