[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me your biggest problem right now, and I will try to think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 200
Thread images: 31
File: 1375240890764.jpg (27 KB, 268x268) Image search: [Google]
1375240890764.jpg
27 KB, 268x268
Tell me your biggest problem right now, and I will try to think of a solution to it.
>>
I cannot speak to people.
>>
>>26430800
i'm unemployed and am burning through my savings

>in b4 just get a job
>>
i have an essay due in about 4 hours
i haven't started, nor have i slept
>>
File: gerty.jpg (27 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
gerty.jpg
27 KB, 500x400
For the past five months I've been fixing my life but I don't feel any better, at best I've just postponed my suicide.

I'm tired, OP. I'm very tired.
>>
I want so speak with him more but I can't seem to make the convo flow
>>
I'm not a human anymore but I can remember being alive, and I want to go back, but I can't recall how I ever came to be here in the first place
>>
terminal cancer, will be dead within the year
>>
>>26430800
>attracted to 14 year olds
I don't want to hurt anyone.
Should I just snip them?

>>26430813
Beg.
Or get a job.

>>26430826
Continue postponing
When you're dead, you've got forever
But you only got one life
>>
>>26430806
If there is a certain thing you enjoy doing, try and find a group in real life that's also interested in it. Anime, tabletop gaming, calligraphy, there's a lot of options out there. Go and meet them and try to talk to them. It doesn't matter if you're awkward, many people are. It's just about getting used to talking to people, and being in an environment you know about can help easing you in.

>>26430813
Spend some of the savings to move somewhere else and get a fresh start. If you're unsatisfied with your current life, a new location can help.

>>26430819
Use a random essay generator to make something up. An incoherent essay turned in is better than no essay turned in.

>>26430826
Go talk to a therapist. Make sure you get one of the same gender as you, and don't lie to him/her. Suicide is not something to joke with.

>>26430827
Be honest to him. Talk about things that interest you. If he's also interested, the conversation will flow naturally. Don't try to cater to his interests, make him cater to yours.

>>26430837
If you do drugs, stop taking them. That's usually the issue when you stop feeling human. Otherwise challenge yourself. If you've been in a comfortable place for long, you start to get numb. Take a risk, break the routine.

>>26430849
Sorry, I got nothing. My condolences. Try to do all the things you've wanted to do. You can stop giving a fuck around now.
>>
>>26430891
i havent given a fuck in some time, just wanted to test your mettle is all, thanks.
>>
I had gone off to my first semester of Uni. I wasn't cut /her/ out of my life. I was losing some weight. I was making friends, and I didn't want to kill myself. I was far away from home

For some stupid reason I stopped taking my bupropion and lost my motivation to work in school. I failed my first semester, started talking to /her/ again, and lost my friends. I'm home now and want nothing more than to suffer an immediate brain aneurism to end it.

I've regressed in every meaningful way. I'm haunted by hatred for me of the past for not kicking the chair out from underneath me two years ago when I had the courage.

Everyday is lonely, empty, and wretchedly sad.
>>
>>26430859
Are you attracted to their bodies? Their innocence? Their naivety? I won't say that it isn't difficult, but it's possible to find an 18+ girl with the mentality and body of a 14 year old. Not fun to date, though. Just a fair warning.
>>
>>26430891
>Go talk to a therapist. Make sure you get one of the same gender as you, and don't lie to him/her. Suicide is not something to joke with.

I did that when I decided to turn my life around. trust me, I'm doing a lot of things in an attempt to fix myself.
>>
>>26430935
>I'm haunted by hatred for me of the past for not kicking the chair out from underneath me two years ago when I had the courage.
This seems to be the main problem.

I want to give you an eye opener than might need some time to sink in; the past might have been, but the future is for the taking. If you keep going in mind circles about what could have been, you will never actually make something out of your future. Put the past behind you and accept it for the failure that it is, but realize that the future is what you make and isn't dependent on your past.

Get back to school. Do your best. Live each day in regret of the past, but use that regret to fuel your motivation for a better future.

>>26430954
What do you feel like still needs changing?
>>
>>26430981
>What do you feel like still needs changing?
Nothing. I'm just incapable of being happy it seems. Education isn't working even though it's a passion, therapy and meds aren't working, interests aren't working, meeting new people isn't working, fixing myself up regarding looks isn't working, having a girl being interested isn't working, all of it combined isn't working. There's nothing else I want to do but give up and die. No grand dreams of greatness, exploring, achieving. Just giving in and letting it be over.
>>
File: ever 17.jpg (789 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
ever 17.jpg
789 KB, 1280x960
>>26430800
I want to make a gf. on campus. But I need to meet some nice smart grills, don't know how. I'm thinking of joining the marxist society.
>>
I'm sick and tired of being alone but I dont know how to be around people and know no one will have me.
>>
>>26431035
>There's nothing else I want to do but give up and die.
Get up, right now. Throw two sets of clothes, toothbrush, toothpaste, laptop, passport, and whatever you might need in a backpack, and leave your home. Take out all your cash and head for the airport. Take the first flight to as far away as possible.

Get there and start over. If you're still as numb and craving for death as your are now 6 months from now, then all hope is lost. But don't give up until you've tried everything.

>>26431066
You're already half the way. Expose yourself to people you'd like to be around, and someone's bound to like being around you. Do it enough, and you will find someone. But don't go in with the expectation that every girl is a potential girlfriend.

>>26431085
see my answer to >>26430806
>>
>>26430800

I want to love/care for someone (another guy, admittedly) who loves me deeply, but I can't seem to make the transition/connection?
>>
>>26431146
Get to know him better. Usually the more you know about a person you're interested in, the more you can connect to that person.
>>
I think life is pointless and having a job is a waste of your life. Weird, I know.
>>
>>26430800
My mom has cancer. Good luck
>>
I am friends with a GigaChad and he is having his birthday party this Saturday. He invited me to his party, which will consist of heavy drinking and hanging out with other Chads.

I don't want to go. I get incredibly anxious when hanging out with Chads. I always assume that they are silently judging me and now really friends with me because I'm pretty much a loser.
>>
>>26431183
I agree. So, what would YOU like to do with your life? Find that, and work for it. There are no rules in life, only action and consequences. Stop believing the system is the only way to live on this planet.

>>26431187
Be with her as much as possible and support her through the chemo. Having family around can aid the process. And if she doesn't survive, you'll appreciate having spent as much time with her as you could.
>>
>>26431218
>I don't want to go. I get incredibly anxious when hanging out with Chads
Tell him that. If he's your friend, he'll either understand and not force you to come, or he'll make sure you're having fun throughout the party by being your social wingman.

If he doesn't help, he isn't your friend and can go suck a fat one.
t. I am a Chad, albeit a very friendly one who once was a robot
>>
File: arnie.jpg (7 KB, 200x252) Image search: [Google]
arnie.jpg
7 KB, 200x252
>>26431122
>You're already half the way. Expose yourself to people you'd like to be around, and someone's bound to like being around you. Do it enough, and you will find someone. But don't go in with the expectation that every girl is a potential girlfriend.
This is pretty good advice senpai. I have my eye on this one girl I just need to figure out if she's interested. I'll try going to the soc she goes too and figure it out. If not I'll just try and meet some more people at things I like doing.
>>
fear of social rejection, even from complete strangers it is soul crushing

no normy meme "you are just angst, suck it up bitch", it doesn't work, I am too far gone, most people adopted the feels, I was born in it, raised in it. neither will "you deserve it hurr durr i am mean am i edgy yet". if I go out into the normy world I will accidentally say something autistic then someone will be annoyed by this and start spreading lies and dissing me, calling me an idiot for every minor human error I make, then I will flip out and do something stupid, at the very least it will make my life miserable
>>
>>26431242
That's the thing. He doesn't know I'm a loser. I put on a very good appearance of being a fellow Chad, although I am a bit "strange" to them. Not to mention there will be Staceys there, and I have no experience with girls. It is bound to show up one day, seeing as how they talk about fucking girls all the time and getting laid, and I have no stories to tell of my own.
>>
>>26431262
>if I go out into the normy world I will accidentally say something autistic then someone will be annoyed by this and start spreading lies and dissing me, calling me an idiot for every minor human error I make, then I will flip out and do something stupid, at the very least it will make my life miserable
I'm a bit taken back by this. Would you treat a stranger this way? I know only of a very few people who straight up would start bullying the shy guy, and they're notoriously hated by pretty much everyone.

The majority of the population was raised to have a degree of respect towards others. If someone says something weird and don't laugh it off, it's taken as eccentricity and isn't a dealbreaker when it comes to friendships. If you start easing yourself in to social situations as explained here >>26430891, you'll notice that people might actually like you more for being weird.

I was a horrible, horrible social retard until I started to expose myself. The fear of rejection was with me till the end, even when I could have a conversation with anyone. It's the last thing you get over, but once you do you'll have the entire world to talk, and flirt, to.

>>26431268
You're faking it till you make it, eh? Take a look at yourself and how others perceive you. They don't see who you are on the inside, but who you show that you are. If you know that these people already see you as a Chad, just go to the party and act like one. It's only strange if that turbonerd with flame t-shirts start acting all jock-like at a party, but for someone who's already semi-there, it'd be shrugged off as good fun.

If you can't do that, talk to your friend. He might be weirded out a bit that you're nervous, but again, if he's your friend he'll understand, and perhaps even feel closer to you after you reveal this side of you to him.
>>
>>26430939
A bit of all that honestly.
I think it's the psychology. A 14 year old can't hurt me. The innocence too. Perhaps this is where the fetishization of purity leads
Finally the body. It just seems like it'd be so perky and tight.

I'm disgusting.
>>
>>26431226
>you'll appreciate
Not really because I will be dead then. Thanks anyway.
>>
>>26431386
>I think it's the psychology. A 14 year old can't hurt me.
They can. Anyone can hurt you. A 3 year old girl calling you fat would hurt, wouldn't it?

Remember how cunty kids were when you were 14. Now apply that cuntyness to a dating partner. If you're looking for security in a relationship and innocence in your partner, try and change yourself to be the type of partner you want. Then approach women with that mindset.
>>
>>26430800
How do I speak more sexily? My voice is too deep in a ugly way and I fucking h8 it.
>>
i'm in an abusive relationship and can't leave it out of fear of being alone
in order to leave it i need someone new to date but i have sort of specific attractions
im trans and id really like an older girl whos into older sister/mommy play, or is just a caring and supportive person
>>
My hair is curly and i want them to be straight without straightening them everyday.
>>
>>26430800

GERD in combination with BPPV. Try me.
>>
>>26430800
I want to quit smoking

I want to waste less time on my pc. I recently stopped ganijg but i just switched activities on my pc. How do I breaj the cycle and start being productive?

Also thanks for this tread OP
>>
>>26431461
That was me, but then my hair went straight when I started balding and it was thinning. Be careful what you wish for.
>>
>>26430800
I have, no problems.
>>
>>26431446
It's probably monotone. Try to practice your intonation. Record yourself speaking, listen in to what you dislike about it, and change it.

>>26431452
>i'm in an abusive relationship and can't leave
Stopped right there. LEAVE. For fuck's sake, LEAVE. It doesn't matter if you get lonely in the beginning, it gives you a base to work from.

>>26431461
Tie rocks to the end of your hair strands to keep them straight through gravity. I have no idea.

>>26431472
Medicine? I'm not a doctor, sorry.

>>26431493
Read Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking. Excellent book, got me out of a 20/day habit.

And what games do you enjoy playing? Find a real-life counterpart of it. Shooting games? Airsoft. Fighting games? Martial arts. Strategy games? Tabletop gaming. There's a lot of alternatives.

And you're welcome.

>>26431527
Keep on truckin', son.
>>
Following my dreams will lead to my demise.
>>
>>26430800
I'm cheating on my boyfriend with his brother and I'm starting to fall in love with him. I'm worried my boyfriend is going to find out since his brother is visiting more often but at the same time I want him to keep coming over.
>>
I just want to thanks OP for the good thread.
Keep on chadding the right way.
>>
>>26431546
Is achieving your dreams worth your demise? If yes, go ahead. If no, find the next-best dream and pursue it.

>>26431559
Break contact with both. You clearly don't want your boyfriend, and you don't want to date a man willing to cheat on his own brother.
>>
>>26431361
hmm, don't know what to say, seems naive to think laughing it off will change how people see me, it won't stop it and I will snap eventually, I wish I could come to peace with it but I am not sure if I can.

I think about it a lot, I understand that other people are fallible so they will be wrong about me, maybe I can accept that. I am not quite the sperglord I was before my years of NEETdom so maybe I can cut down on incidents.
>>
File: 1451500424741.jpg (28 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1451500424741.jpg
28 KB, 720x720
>>26430891
>If there is a certain thing you enjoy doing, try and find a group in real life that's also interested in it. Anime, tabletop gaming, calligraphy, there's a lot of options out there. Go and meet them and try to talk to them. It doesn't matter if you're awkward, many people are. It's just about getting used to talking to people, and being in an environment you know about can help easing you in.

I'll try, advice-kun. It's really hard, and seeing passionate people tends to... make me angry for some strange reason. I'm not sure why. It might be out of jealousy. You're advice is golden though. Thank you.
>>
>>26431573
But the sex with his brother is really good, and I'll be lonely if I break up wth my boyfriend. I'm kind of dependant on my boyfriend too so I can't really do that even if I wanted to.
>>
>>26431452
M/ f. Or f/m ?
>>
>>26431573
What if there is only one dream and i don't want to die?
>>
>>26431536
>Record yourself speaking, listen in to what you dislike about it, and change it.

Have any websites or something of that sort friend?
>>
>>26430800
I have a 4/10 face, I'm a manlet, I can't make friends, can't get a girlfriend and after I finish college I'll probably end up alone and I hate loneliness.
What now, faggot ?
>>
>>26430800

I'm trying to fuck a girl, but I somehow can't get beyond the "I did this and that" chatting.
I've known her now for 5 years. A few days ago I decided to get her number.
I expected much more than this shit.
How should I behave, OP? She isn't reply as fast as I am, she is reading my messages and replies an hour later.
BTW, I got her number, because she was dancing with me when we've met a few days earlier.

WAT DO OP????
>>
>>26431536
Thanks for the smoking part.

Like I said. I stopped gaming on pc. And yes it was shooter games. But instead of gaming and shitposting,I am now just shitposting so my situation did not get better. Any advice?

P.s i already go to the gym 4 times a week so that one is already taken.
>>
How can I become an attack helicopter?
I've already gotten people to refer to me as one but how could I physically become one with my nature?
>>
>>26431536
Thanks for the smoking part.

Like I said. I stopped gaming on pc. And yes it was shooter games. But instead of gaming and shitposting,I am now just shitposting so my situation did not get better. Any advice?

P.s i already go to the gym 4 times a week so that one is already taken.

Thanks in advance
>>
>>26431581
I'm not telling you to laugh it off. I'm telling you to go out there and be weird. People will like you for being you, it's just a matter of exposing yourself to others long enough to find a solid friend or two. Once you have a gang to do weird shit with, it won't be strange and you'll feel great. Keep thinking about the situations you're in, and try to see them from the persons you're with's perspective. Then try to put yourself in their place and think what you would find interesting to hear you say. Then say that.

>>26431587
Be that passionate person! Show up at the gathering with a passion for your interest only rivaled by your need to show it to others.

>>26431597
You seem to only care about yourself in this matter. Keep doing what you're doing, then come back to me once it fucks up massively.

>>26431602
Then you're in a dilemma. Ask yourself whether you're willing to die for that dream. Build from the answer.

>>26431605
vocaroo.com

>>26431606
>I can't make friends, can't get a girlfriend
Replace that with "I haven't gotten any friend, I haven't gotten a girlfriend." You can, it's just a matter of meeting the right people! I can keep referring back to the first piece of advice I gave here: >>26430891

>>26431615
Take a conversational risk instead of just running in circles. Ask her something personal. Tell her something personal about you. Don't make it creepy or intimate, just something to drive the conversation towards getting to know each other better.

Also, ask her out for coffee. Talking in person is so much more personal than texting.

>>26431629
Yup. Look in to local airsoft or shooting clubs. You get to fire guns and bullshit with teammates, except in real life.

>>26431630
Wait ~50 till we have GitS-like technology, then have your mind linked to an attack helicopter.
>>
File: 1405167979363.jpg (60 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1405167979363.jpg
60 KB, 500x375
>>26430800
>Tell me your biggest problem right now
Becoming fully self sufficient.

It's not easy to get job at small city, career counselor nags me about starting a company or going to university. If I get a job here, pay won't be enough to help me with becoming self sufficient, It won't be enough to move out from my parents. At best I can save up some money and try again to leave for bigger city.
The thing is, I can't bother to participate in this rat race. I'm not very materialistic person, which turns out to be a huge disadvantage.
>>
>>26431703
Leave for a quiet place instead of a bigger city. Have you thought of becoming a monk?
>>
>26
>unemployed never had job
>no one wants me, even as a shit cleaner

what do?
>>
File: 1454932223569.jpg (132 KB, 696x478) Image search: [Google]
1454932223569.jpg
132 KB, 696x478
Women are my issue.

Everyone around me has one or two they're texting or dating while not a single girl I know would even respond to a text from me. Maybe I should meet new people but I have no clue where to meet them besides "work, college, and bars" which are all no goes.
>>
>>26431598
m/f
if i was f/m id probably have no issues
>>
>>26431698
I dont want to do airsoft. Because i live in the Nethercucks and they have strict gun laws and B. I just want to break the cycle of wasting time on my pc during the week. In the weekends I workout, visit my gf, work and take driving lessons. It just that after school I come home. Watch youtube and shitpost. After dinner some more and after working out as well.
>>
I want to create a youtube video about a video game, but I am scared of being too similar to bigger Youtubers like Jontron and becoming a ripoff. I dont know what to do.
>>
>>26431605
>>26431698
Sorry I meant websites that are voice changing related. If you don't have any on mind dats cool.
>>
>>26431724
Have you tried applying to all jobs? If not, keep applying.

If you have, move. Get a job in another city where people doesn't know you. Fake some prior employment on your resume to boost the process, but make sure it isn't something that requires skills that you can't fake in 5 minutes.

>>26431730
see first advice in >>26430891

>>26431754
Find a hobby you can do at home, then. Take up an instrument, start drawing, buy a greenhouse and tend to plants. You have to find something for yourself that you'd like to do.

>>26431757
Internet rule #24: Every repost is always a repost of a repost. Don't be afraid to do something someone has already done, just make sure you try to do it better than them.

>>26431757
Sorry, I don't. Google around a bit and find a program you can use.
>>
>>26431748
Do you pass? And what about your genitalia,do they bother you or do you still have your orignal package ?
>>
File: eggbro.jpg (183 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
eggbro.jpg
183 KB, 1080x1920
OP is very nice for answering all our questions, thankyou OP.
>>
>>26431787
Thanks,my sister and I were looking to grow our own vegetables.

I always feel more energetic when I have done some manual labour
>>
>>26431808
im pretty femboy still, but i can pass if i put effort in with makeup, and no i still have my original package and dont mind using it
>>
>>26431756
All youtubers start like that and a shit ton of 13 year olds are doing itanyway.

No oc is bad oc
>>
>>26431836
Noice. Transeksuals are my fetishes.sucks that I am in a long term straight cis relationship. Would not mind messing around with a cute trap.

Still, it must suck for you to find someone who truly loves you and doesnt see you as a sex object. Best if luck.
>>
File: 1440413377385.jpg (37 KB, 916x519) Image search: [Google]
1440413377385.jpg
37 KB, 916x519
>>26431719
>Leave for a quiet place instead of a bigger city.
I would still need money, and it's harder to get money in smaller quiet place.

>Have you thought of becoming a monk?
Well I thought about it before, that would require giving up to religious indoctrination... or at least pretending to agree with them just so I can live in peace while performing simple, basic tasks.
I don't think that's a good idea though, still thanks for trying.
>>
My Fiance left me and told me life has become much more enjoyable since she left me. How do I not feel the emotions.
>>
>>26431844
So you are saying I should do what I have ideas about because its too similar or you say I should make sure Im diffrent enough to make my own stand as a video maker?
>>
>>26430800
I don't know what my problem is, but I do have a problem.
>>
>>26431928
Buddhist and Hindu temples are large with people who want to spend some time there to find themselves but with no religious connection. Try and travel to one, speak to the head monk, and see if he can help.

>>26431934
Drink, but that would only make things worse. Distract yourself with something. I once used karate to get over a tough breakup.

>>26431958
Talk to someone who knows you about it. They might be able to tell you what it is.
>>
Very serious premature ejaculation, have tried online methods.
>>
>>26431968
Talk to a doctor about it. That's what they're there for.
>>
I am empty. I have no personality, interests or passions anymore.

I haven't showered since 2015 and haven't been outside in 2 weeks.
>>
File: get on my level.png (30 KB, 834x290) Image search: [Google]
get on my level.png
30 KB, 834x290
>>26430800
When I go to the train station on the way to university I have a incredible urge to stand up and jump in front of the train when it comes. I'm not even suicidal, I live a good life, it's just I space out easily and it's like I'm somebody else for a few seconds.
Hard to describe op
>>
>>26431988
Therapy. Definitely therapy. Sounds like you're in a heavy depression.

>>26432012
Thoughts are just thoughts. Don't follow through with them.
>>
>>26431946
If you want to stand out and get some descent views than yes. Be special. Watch noob videos and just dont be kike that. Also having a descent voice is bretty important.

Good luck
>>
>>26430800
Im tired of life
I suffer from hyperhydrosis which makes me sweat like a dog, even when its cold
I sweat trough my clothes everyday, even in winter
after day at uni im dehydrated and tired af
not to mention that wearing wet clothes make me want to kill myself the whole time until i get home and change
i stay home whenever i can so i can get shower and change clothes anytime
i can't focus, i can't study, i can't work, i can't socialise
i can't live
drinking is literally all i got, makes me forget for a while
it has been like that for about 8 years now
even got a surgery for this which took all my savings, but it didnt help and now my left hand is partially paralyzed
i can't play guitar anymore
im 23 and tired of life already
i just want to lay down and die
>>
I have no mouth, and I must scream.
>>
>>26432028
Revolutionary advice. I am already in therapy. This is how it goes every time.
"
- You should do X.
- I should but I'm not going to.
- Then I can't help you.
- OK.
"

The only reason I am alive is because nothing ever happens. If something did, I would immediately kill myself.
>>
I haven't quite gotten pass myself to go visit a doctor for this problem because its not directly affecting my life. Over here there's no medical insurance so a single trip of consultation costs a lot (especially for a University student like me).
>>
>>26432081
join the army and get a trade and some life skills.
>>
>>26432094
i live in sweden. we dont have an army.
>>
>>26432104
French foreign legion is alright, its easy to join
>>
>>26432104
French Foreign Legion
plenty of lost guys join there
>>
>>26432055
Dont break a sweat
>>
>>26430800
Just spent a week in Vienna. Met a girl, spent couple of nights with her. Following days I realized I'd become attached while for her it had just been a hook up.

I'm now back home and can't turn her face off my mind for a straight minute.
>>
>>26432104
They are looking to enlarge the militairy from 5.000 to 40.000

Still, swedens army is a Joke.

Foreing legion might be a good choice though
>>
>>26432036
I dont have a great voice, but ill try my best to improve the video game video formula and make it better. It would not hurt to make one video anyway. Right?
>>
>>26432134
>>26432139
really? you think someone like me could manage 5 seconds in a small barracks? i would slit my wrists within a day

>>26432208

yes they are expanding. and it will be filled up by chads.
>>
>>26430800
Is OP still around?

Here's my problem.
>stuck in a rut in life.
>Have a fun job where I make good money but I don't nearly work enough (less than 20 hours a week).
>Barely make enough to pay for bills.
>Stay home and get bored and start meeting girls online.
>A lot of them fat.
>Doesn't matter fuck them anyways.
>have a shitty annoying fwb at the moment.

These problems are easily solvable by themselves but I want something more in life. I want to strive to be something. I'm 30 with no wife, no kids, no management experience. I'm just a fucking dude drifting through life with no meaning. I don't know what I'm doing or where I'm going. I kind have this dream of directing a film but I don't have the knowledge to do so.

No clue what to do. I'm just waiting for something that'll never happen.
>>
>>26432091
Go anyway. It's better to get it out of your life than worry about it.

>>26432185
Give it time. If it doesn't go away by itself, find something to distract you, like a new hobby.

>>26432278
Become the new Kevin James. Focus on making a movie, no matter the cost. Work for your dream, it's the only way you will ever be happy.
>>
File: 1330515740660.jpg (92 KB, 1208x721) Image search: [Google]
1330515740660.jpg
92 KB, 1208x721
>gf and I break up
>my best female friends breaks up with her bf the same week
>we console each other
>I start to fall in love with her and tell her
>she says "oh anon we may end up together or not I'm not sure. I just need a break without men after this 5 year realationship"
>oh well I give her a break
>after two weeks I give her flowers and we talk
>"oh Anon I have a new boyfriend! crazy huh?! I did't plan this but oh well"
Fuck that cunt 4 weeks after a 5 year relation she's fucking someone else already meanwhile I'll stay alone for god knows how long... I had my heart broken twice this year. the wortst part is how hypocritical she was: 1st lie
>yeah um we're together since 5 years and I will never leave him
2nd lie
>I need a break and won't have a bf soon again
I never believed redpillers and MGTOWs but that bitch is a textbook liar. and how come girls find new boys that fast? also a part of me still hopes that one time she might leave her new bf again and give me a chance. I hate me foe this, deep down I know it will never happen but I can't control my false hopes. how can I suppress my hopes? I don't want to stay in her orbi
>>
>>26432252
i thought your excuse was not have an army
so we gave you a solution
>>
>>26432313
Cut contact. Get her out of your life, and go meet new people. A person like that is not worth keeping around. She clearly has no interest in you.
>>
>>26432317
its not a solution. they would never want to have me.
>>
>>26432327
thanks man I need confirmations like this. make the decision easier
>>
>>26432223
Probably not.invest in a voice changer. Just strap a mic to your headhphone or something like that and install a voice changer so you can change your voice to radio voice-tier

Pro-tip.

Do a 'everything wrong with x game'
>>
>>26432310
>Become the new Kevin James. Focus on making a movie, no matter the cost. Work for your dream, it's the only way you will ever be happy.

but how? I have a cheap go pro camera and a little 50 dollar canon camera. How can i even make a movie? Movies cost millions. I don't have any avenues.
>>
>>26430800
I'm fucking freaking out over nothing and I feel sick to my stomach even though I know everythings alright and normal, but my mind and body are forcing this shit.

What fucking do. Today was just like any another day but I feel awful for literally no reason.
>>
>>26430800
Anti Social Young NEET living with mother right now, too young to get a job but I need cash.
>>
>>26432889
too young to get a job = underage = get the fuck out kid
>>
File: 1366862827649.gif (10 KB, 279x305) Image search: [Google]
1366862827649.gif
10 KB, 279x305
OP here.

I have to go now, but I hope those I answered got something out of it. Those I couldn't answer, sorry. Maybe some other thread some other day.

Stay positive, /r9k/. Nothing is so bad that it isn't good for something.
>>
>>26432907
>implying you cannot be not underage but not be old enough for a job
>>
>>26430800
My earphones are broken and i dont have enough money to replace them. On a non related note i have a gambling addiction
>>
>>26432918
Thank you, OP.
I really appreciate you.
>>
File: 1453753651529.png (26 KB, 456x285) Image search: [Google]
1453753651529.png
26 KB, 456x285
>>26432343
> chads
> in Sweden.

Pick one.
Now go fight for Swedidtan.

Pic related
>>
Britbong here. Spent 4 years at university doing maths and smuggling the whole way through it. I need to get something like 70% this year to get a 2.1. Worried about how fucked I am when I get that 2.2
>>
>>26433260
Smuggling = struggling. Phone messed it up
>>
Life has no meaning and I wanna die.
>>
>>26433228
>Swedidtan
that sounds weird. why not just Swedenstan, like Ameristan or something.
>>
>>26430800
I really wish I got to this thread early but OP if you're still around

I have severe suicidal/homicidal thoughts 24/7, I can only masturbate to little girls under the age of 14, I have zero friends because people are scared of me when ever I open up to them, I have never once been happy, not even in early childhood, all I feel is anger, bitter, envy, and depression. I feel like I'm gonna snap anytime now! Whenever someone even makes a short conversation with me I lash out verbally, I have to mentally hold myself back just to prevent myself from attacking people.
>>
File: 1453986121267s.jpg (3 KB, 86x125) Image search: [Google]
1453986121267s.jpg
3 KB, 86x125
>>26430800
My dad is probably going to stop his cancer treatment.
Secondary Objective: I'm shit at the few things I like to do.
>>
I'm 32 at a dead end retail job for 35k a year. no real skills. What do? Want work that's either more fulfilling or better pay. Willing to study anything for a year or two if that's what it takes.
>>
>>26430800
Fembots are ruining my damn board
>>
>>26434431
Donate to Hiro to hire nonSJW mods then.
>>
I'm a 22 yo kv. I've slowly been correcting my appearance as far as possible (lifting, haircut, T-shirt + jeans + nice shoes for everyday stuff), but my face is still pretty unattractive. I feel like it's a massive knock to my confidence.

The bigger problem, though, is that people are incapable of seeing me in a sexual way, or even seeing me as being romantically involved with another person. I can hold a conversation fine, but can't flirt or talk in a sexual way.
>>
I'm losing my patience with my sick dad, because even though he is/was very ill, he also admits to just wanting to be babied. He has a history of milking things for attention/making things sound worse for drama. There is no one besides me who looks after him, so I'm tired of hearing a grown man literally whine, and also killing my fucking vibe with his feels when I just want to drink a fucking beer and unwind after wagecucking.

When he's not whining, he's complaining/yelling in a normal voice and how I'm lazy and I don't do anything around the house, despite working and the fact he is not fucking bedridden. He wasn't doing anything before he got sick because muh depression, muh wagecucking but that doesn't seem to be a viable excuse to him when I need time away. I try avoiding him whenever I can.

How can I build my patience back up with him, he isn't going to change but I have to keep after him.
>>
File: original.jpg (135 KB, 593x640) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
135 KB, 593x640
I've got the feeling of serious heart break. She dumped me a week before valentine's
>>
I am really afraid of basically anything I can think about, I feel like I will never fulfill my own (and others) exspectations. Its not that Im terribly stupid, nor am I terribly ugly, or even depressed or something, I am generally speaking a happy person, but I always overthink everything. Even my fucking fantasies turn to shit most of the time, and I even enjoy that at times. How do I get that mindset away?
Yeah and I am really jealous too. Even of my friends and my family. How about you cleanse me from that too, would be a blast!
>>
File: 1438874768272s.jpg (10 KB, 208x250) Image search: [Google]
1438874768272s.jpg
10 KB, 208x250
My oneitis is too much for me, she has sex with a lot of Chads, particularly one of them. She thinks I'm the smartest guy on earth and she always congratulates me on the things I write, I just want to give her some poems I wrote for her, but I'm too afraid of her reaction and I don't know when I can do it.
We're at the same uni and we will be there till the end of next year if she doesn't go away before. What can I do?
>>
>>26435998
Not OP, but stop being a pussy. Cut the bitch out of your life, if she's fucking Chad she doesn't want you.
>>
File: 1451974210229.jpg (110 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1451974210229.jpg
110 KB, 640x640
>go to my PO box
>nothing has arrived yet
>the post man said he would look for my package if I gave him time
>go outside and look around in a small mall near the postal office
>suddenly, meet my 10/10 girl (pic related)
>shit dude she is BEAUTIFUL
>ask her if she sells a mousepad
>she says no but she points me to another stand near hers
>go to were she said
>she actually FOLLOWS me and asks if everything is okay
>gives me more pointers to other places
>I try my best not to spaghetti myself and we just smile at each other
>say thanks and "leave"
>really all I did was lose her sight
>go back to her stand
>ask about another random thing
>she now seems uninterested
>leave ASAP

So what, robots? Should I go back to her place and try again? Or I blew it up?
>>
I need to get the fuck out of my parent's house but I don't have a degree, or any idea of how to get a job
>>
File: 1453646900018.jpg (16 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1453646900018.jpg
16 KB, 320x320
>>26436674
HOW TO JOB
>ask everywhere
>repeat until something sticks

Its nowhere to be considered easy but you can do this anon
>>
I've committed multiple felonies and will continue to do so. I enjoy the rush. I am also suicidal and want to go out with a bang! You'll see me on the news someday. anons.
>>
File: 1439719128106.jpg (153 KB, 699x592) Image search: [Google]
1439719128106.jpg
153 KB, 699x592
I'm too afraid to talk to people and have social anxiety
I'm also too afraid to make friends on the internet. I always think they are fucking with me, just laughing at the other side of the screen
>>
>>26430800
for the life of me i cannot get started to do absolutely anything at all
>>
>>26430800
Depressed as fuck and an alcohol.
>>
Well, for starters. I'm currently in a long distance relationship with the girl I've loved for 6 years because of university. I mean we both love each other and we repeat it like a million times everyday, so for almost 2 years now. But I just really fucking miss her actual presence. Not to mention we won't be able to spend our 2nd anniversary and Valentine's together. I don't wanna see her through a webcam. I wanna see her with my own eyes. I miss the sex, the cuddling, the kissing in random places, I just miss actually being with her. Also I can't just fly back home a lot because I'm gonna miss classes and we aren't exactly well off. Just gotta wait for when I can actually come home. Pretty trivial problem but typing it all out and posting it relieves some of the shittiness.
>>
I have this female friend who I want to spend time with on the weekend outside of texting. Whenever I ask her if she would wants to do something, she always relies with "I'm not sure if I have plans", I then tell her "tell me if you're free". Then when the weekend comes up she doesn't inform me of anything. I would have already moved on away from her if it wasn't hard talking to new girls, and if I could figure her out, I told her if she really wanted to spend time together she would put me before her errands and just today I told her it would be more respectful to just reject my offer but there was silence on her end. The weird thing is she not afraid of saying "no" to me in anything else but with this she acts funny about it, in person she smiles about it also. I feel as though she's playing me but we had hung twice before already this way.
>>
I have ADHD and meds don't work.
>>
>>26430800
Doing god's work OP

I am really greedy like I want alot of thinks and feel unstatisfied when I don't get them. I'm also broke most of the time because of this.
>>
>>26430800
I suffered from PTSD, thought I was getting better while I finished school and have been NEET for almost a year and don't enjoy the company of friends anymore. I now dislike leaving the house, am anxious and have gained a lot of weight. I'm lost. What do OP?
>>
How do I find motivation?
After starting university this semester I gradually lost motivation to do homework/study.
>>
I'm attracted to my straight 73 year old male boss. I'm a 22 year old male.
>>
>>26442083
Imagine how much of a loser you will be if you fail college.
>>
Why the fuck not.

I have really bad anxiety and PTSD to the point where I feel like I'm constantly losing it, as well as a huge inferiority complex. In order to help that, I need to move out of mom's house. Right now I'm working and saving a ton of money so that I can afford it. Lately my anxiety has been getting even worse, and I ought to see a shrink. To see a shrink, I have to lose double money to take the time off work, then pay for therapy. I have to choose between helping myself now and delaying my escape, or help myself now but keep putting off moving out. Is there another option? I'm 25 next month and am a pathetic loser and I constantly want to roll into a all and just rock back and forth and cry.
>>
File: 86d.jpg (18 KB, 288x284) Image search: [Google]
86d.jpg
18 KB, 288x284
Its embarrassing but my biggest problem, besides being a lardass with a foot fetish is check this 4 bitch
>>
>>26442168
I'm >>26442001 and I understand since I'm going through practically the same thing. What triggers my PTSD is being in the outside world with people again so I stay huddled and NEET in my mother's basement. Shrinks really aren't as helpful as normies make them out to be since they don't listen to your point of view and are stubborn and stay with the original diagnosis.
>>
>>26430800
I have class every Friday, and there's this girl who sits in front of me. There have been multiple times me and her were the only people in the room, but I've never said a word to her. There have been 5 classes. Is it too late?
>>
>>26431262
You seem like a big guy
>>
Ok - I am incapable of finding a woman who does not want kids. I do not want kids at all.
I am scared that I will not find a long term companion because of this.
>>
File: 243342.jpg (7 KB, 235x215) Image search: [Google]
243342.jpg
7 KB, 235x215
Can't get over my shitty ex even though I have other girls interested in me atm
>>
File: 1334566342426.png (79 KB, 295x295) Image search: [Google]
1334566342426.png
79 KB, 295x295
I need a gf.

I have no idea how you will solve this one OP.
>>
I've been caught. I might not be back. I was stupid.
>>
>>26443376

CeePee?
>>
File: 1377165610694.jpg (52 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1377165610694.jpg
52 KB, 1280x720
Nothing is fun. I hate doing anything productive because it's too stressful, I don't like socializing or meeting people and things like video games and TV have gotten old. Drugs are nice but expensive and will probably just get old eventually too. What the fuck do I do with my life please help
>>
>>26430849
Cannabis oil.
>>
Social anxiety
I don't like therapy
Drugs are probably fucking me right now and I am already addicted
>>
File: 1394518400333.jpg (132 KB, 1205x721) Image search: [Google]
1394518400333.jpg
132 KB, 1205x721
i get caught up in internet discussion all the time, and i'm addicted to it. i need to win every single argument even though i know it's better to just not respond to faggots on here.
if i don't respond i feel like a weak pushover that just gives up every time. i will keep arguing for hours because i need the last word. i need to completely dominate him.
sometimes i even defend a point i don't even agree with, just for the sake of arguing.

help me. this is getting worse every day.
>>
>>26443442
quit society and live on the streets or in the wild.
it will give you a goal in your life; surviving.

i'm extremely close to doing this.
>>
I'm fat as fuck but i /fit/fags tell me i can't eat bellow 1000 calories

>captcha: food
>>
>>26430800
Refugees are ruining my country.
>>
>>26443581
in what way do they affect your life?
>>
Pretty sure I'm gonna get fired, and my parents will probably disown me and toss me out on the street when that does happen
>>
>>26430800
I'm over-educated (PhD in Archaeological Science) but under-experienced (I've done 6 digs for a total of about 10 months work experience), the job market in Archaeology is horribly competitive so for a couple of years I was looking mostly into museum work, then I was looking for office work, now I'm looking for ANY work - but nobody will hire a PhD for an entry-level job. What do? I just turned 27 and have no fucking clue.
>>
I flunked out of school a month ago, I have no skill, I'm 29 and still live with parents.

Suicide is actually a viable financial option at this point.
>>
>>26443624
now thats how you fuck up your life
>>
im very depressed and it stops me from doing what i need to do.
>>
File: 5f4.jpg (35 KB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
5f4.jpg
35 KB, 852x480
>>26443512
>i need to completely dominate him.
>>
>>26443390
No. They might try to find me.
>>
>>26430800
I feel like I should go out more, but I see no reason to. I'm satisfied spending all of my free time at home
>>
>>26443603
Rapes, all my grill "friends" are now scared to go out, got mugged twice last year and in a fight a few days ago.
>>
>>26443611
Do you have friends you can crash at?

Start looking for other jobs.
>>
>>26443789
get rekt, cucked, and blown out
fucking white, bipolar, depressed piece of shit. kill yourself you fucking pedophile.
>>
>>26430800
I need to have sex, I am starting to consider hookers or guys, I'm virgin ofc
>>
>>26443831
Careful with that edge, Ahmed.
>>
I'm unemployed and living at home again in the middle of nowhere.

The solution is to get a new job.

There aren't any around here.

Been applying literally as far away from this place as I can with no success.
>>
>>26430800
I have been made redundant and am stuck working in a shitty bar. Before this I was a management consultant making around 60k not huge amounts but enough that I was comfortable. Now I make less then half of that and live in existential hell. I want another cushy corporate job its been 2 months now and it fucking blows im sick of it. Every job I apply to I barely get a look in.

wut do
>>
File: 1436595348606.jpg (85 KB, 804x802) Image search: [Google]
1436595348606.jpg
85 KB, 804x802
>>26430800
My family and I are homeless. We've been living in a motel for the past 2 weeks after our apartment lease ended and we couldn't find a place to move in. We've tried applying to a decent apartment place but got rejected because my dad has unpaid rent from 6 years ago. We tried going to another place and we told them about the collection on his credit report and they told us they'd outright deny us. Any place we go, we're probably going to get denied. As such we've began to look for privately owned places with owners that care more about having the income to pay instead of credit though the search has almost come to a halt.
I don't have credit and my dad's wife has thrown hers into the shitter for God knows what and even applying with us as tenants, they'll deny us because of my dad. We can't move to far from a certain area because my younger siblings go to high school in that area. It's my sis last year and if she leaves the school she'll lose her scholarship and I find it too hard to take my brother away from his friends as its his junior year.
I started part-time work at a fast food joint but I don't start until next Monday.
>>
>>26443935
What jobs DO they need in your area? Nursing is one that you always need. Did you train in anything? That can be an option. Otherwise get on couch surfing to go to other places where they do need your job specialty and try to score a job and crash at their places.
>>
>>26443916
found the school shooter.
get yourself diagnosed already you racist cunt. you don't belong anywhere in the world, just off yourself you bipolar fuck. everyone hates you.
>>
>>26443994
They don't.
I specialize in structural engineering, which is always needed. But not here, not at the moment.
>just go somewhere else and try to get a job later lol xDD
Yeah naw, I'm medically dependent so I can't just up and fuck off whenever and wherever I feel like. Not to mention that costs money in the first place.

Again, the solution is to keep trying and pray for the best.
>>
>>26430806
>>26430891
>>26430891
>If there is a certain thing you enjoy doing, try and find a group in real life that's also interested in it.
I got this issue, but too much of an anxious wreck to really go there. Plus I pushed a guy from the main club I'm interested in into a wall and grabbed him by the throat the other day, so would be really awkward. Any other ideas?
>>
>>26443540
I've literally considered this before. Being homeless sounds nice
>>
File: FB_IMG_1453792840510.jpg (40 KB, 680x512) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1453792840510.jpg
40 KB, 680x512
I'm working a full time job that has no women in it. During and after work I'm covered in dirt and dust so it's not exactly like I can pick up women after work. I'm left to the weekends.

I can't drink. How do I meet women to make them my gf?
>>
>>26443908
why do you need to have sex anon
>>
I have concluded that the reason I have no friends is that I am an uninteresting person.

How would someone remedy this?
>>
>>26444340
why do you want friends? they're a waste of time.
>>
>>26443966
Sounds hard anon. I really hope you make it. I'll pray for you if that means anything.
>>
>>26444099
Drink.
>>26444340
Be more interesting.
>>
In a fit of rage I redpilled my parents almost completely
20 years old, it's the biggest problem because I'm afraid of how they will treat me, as I depend on them financially
>>
File: let go.jpg (61 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
let go.jpg
61 KB, 960x960
>>26430800
I will turn 19 in 3 months and I'm still a virgin.
>>
>>26444527
>complaining about virginity at 19 years old
that's offensive to literally everyone else on this board.
>>
File: 15-bukowski-by-andersen.jpg (2 MB, 2400x3534) Image search: [Google]
15-bukowski-by-andersen.jpg
2 MB, 2400x3534
>>26430800
i applied for a job and the first interview went ok and the called me and now i have another one .
my current job is less than part time , the new one , if i get it , will be full time.
so few days off .how do people do it ?
>>
>>26444630
quit bitching. eggman is currently working 2 full time jobs and is applying for a 3rd full time job. he's working nearly 130 hours per week. i'm sure you can work 50 or so hours.
>>
>>26444527
2 more years and i'll reach wizardhood level. you know nothing virgin snow
>>
>>26444435
And how would I become more interesting?
>>
File: 1454974480434.jpg (111 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1454974480434.jpg
111 KB, 640x640
>>26430800
I have been unemployed most of my life and hold multiple useless degrees

im unemployable, cannot think like an employee, and I do not have the proper capital, connections, and motivations to run my own business
>>
>>26430800
Alright. I'll start.

>be me. 14, 5ft9, gross acne, nerdy.
>ask friendgrill out, shes like "naw sun" goes out with more handsome dude with the same name as me.

>be me, 17, 6ft1, skin clearing, still a little bit here and there, still nerdy.
>grill has broken up with same name, ask her out.
>"nawsun"
>she goes out with this guy who looks *so much like me* but who is way douchier.

Fml.

>be me. 18, 6ft2, clear skin, moved out of home, pretty handsome, still nerdy but times have changed. Nerdy is cool, of you do it right.

>chick breaks up with lookalike faggot, I'm her friend so I'm all like yo let's hang.
(I'm being totally platonic, but she had a history of self harm. Shes pretty down so I'm trying to make sure she doesn't fall into that shit again)

>mfw shes making moves on me.
>mfw Im still attracted to her.
>mfw my bitterness about being turned down twice would fuck up any chance at a relationship.
>>
>>26445230
Was pasted. I'm not starting at all.
>>
File: 1340641505675.jpg (323 KB, 753x810) Image search: [Google]
1340641505675.jpg
323 KB, 753x810
>>26444422
Thanks senpai. I need all the help to make through this as only my dad and I are hauling ass. His wife is a complete cunt and hardly helps out. I really need some sort of miracle.
>>
25yo no job, ugly as a fuck alpha virgin no social skills
living with parents
Thread replies: 200
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.