[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to lose weight fast by not eating, I don't need to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3
File: 1375943718848.jpg (94 KB, 680x1020) Image search: [Google]
1375943718848.jpg
94 KB, 680x1020
I want to lose weight fast by not eating, I don't need to hear all this nonsense about how it doesn't work because I know it does.

Does anyone have tips for suppressing the urge to eat? Any really good ones? Eating is my only source of pleasure since I'm on no fap February.

Please help, skinny robots
>>
Don't buy food.
Keep your mind occupied.
Fap.
>>
I used to weigh 340. I went on a diet and only ate 500 calories a day. I lost 28 pounds in 8 days. Gained it all back in 2 months.
>>
>>26428926
Like this fat cuck said, it's a lifestyle change if you want to lose the weight and keep it gone
>>
>>26428926
I've lost 70 lbs in the past, but I've gone back up 30 and I want to lose it quickly. I know I'll be able to keep it off this time, I know my mistakes.
>>26428921
Good advice, just need to keep a healthy backlog of movies and PC RPGs for a month or so.
>>
bad idea

best plan is to eat something very very low in fat that is still filling

best plan is rice/sushi/fish/a few vegetables. You need yo eat something so you don't go dizzy or into a coma from low blood sugar. Once that happens you will freak out and start eating shit just to not feel like you are not about to die.

I lost 10 pounds in like 2 weeks on that diet.
avoid
>any bread
>pasta
>soda

etc
>>
its a gradual lifestyle change

do anything abruptly and youre just going to go right back to being fat you stupid fuck
>>
Cut down on sugar, so no sugar in hot beverages, and hardly any soda.
Everyday eat a piece of fruit (like a pear)
Everyday eat some nuts & berries (esp almonds & blueberries)
If you feel like a snack eat salad
Don't eat sugary cereals
Most importantly start cooking instead of eating shit out of a packet (like frozen pizzas) or takeaway food
>>
>>26428901
What's been working for me is going to the comic book store and playing Magic: The Gathering.

When I'm busy playing games I don't eat out of boredom. Lost about 12 lbs in 2 months doing this.
>>
>>26428997
>You need yo eat something so you don't go dizzy or into a coma from low blood sugar
>into a coma from low blood sugar
I went two full weeks without a bite of food before, I don't get the problems people have with
>muh blood sugars
>>26429004
I appreciate the input but I genuinely think I can pull it off. I just need some tips for keeping occupied.
>>
>>26428901
This is an extremely bad idea. See your doctor and ask her about a low GI diet. She will help you lose weight in a healthy and maintainable way.
>>
>>26429021
This is good advice, I'm going to get some fruit and almonds for occasional snacks.
>>26429028
So keeping your mind occupied is the big thing I see. I'll try and plow through my vidya backlog then whenever I get pangs.
>>
No eating or fapping? Good luck, OP.
>>
>>26429153
No fapping has gone well so far, gonna stop eating tomorrow.

Hope all goes well.
>>
i did meth for a while and lost a lot of weight, no joke, try it
>>
Just give up food for a few days at a time, go back to it, and rinse and repeat until you're fine. If you stop eating for too long your body goes into starvation mode and you'll start retaining more body fat and your metaolism will go to shit.

And another thing: exercise you fat fuck.
>>
>>26428901
You could just buy appetite suppressants.
>>
>>26429204
I don't have access to any meth or heroin, and I wouldn't want to risk getting addicted.
>>
>>26429213
That was my plan, don't eat for 3 or 4 days, eat for two (not binge) then repeat. Thank you for the advice.
>>26429215
Where from family?
>>
you need to stop breathing to really put on the finishing touches
>>
>>26429257
Thanks I'll try it out, anon.
>>
>>26429248
>Where from family?
I'm not going to spoonfeed you. If you're too fucking lazy to google appetite suppressants then you'll never lose weight.
>>
File: 1401388260485.jpg (49 KB, 467x453) Image search: [Google]
1401388260485.jpg
49 KB, 467x453
Just stop fucking eating you goddamn pig.
I fucking hate people who complain about this non-problem.
"hurrrr durrrr I can't help myself I need to stuff my mouth"

I'm so jealous of you reee
>>
>>26428901
cut a hole in your stomach and suck the fat out with a water hose its basically ghetto liposuction but it works u just have to be careful
>>
Eat an apple for breakfast, whote wheat beard peanut butter sandwich for lunch, and chicken breast for dinner. You may insert 1 (one) cup of green vegetables into any meal(s) as you wish. Only drink water during this diet.

This is a perfectly healthy way to lose weight, though isn't entirely tasty or satisfying. You'll stay healthy and lose several pounds a week.
>>
>>26429312
Just eat you dumb skeleton lmao.
>>
>>26428901
If I knew the answer, I wouldn't be here.

Buy oral rehydration salts online (sodium + potassium + like 40 calories of sugar) and consume one packet a day along with 2 gallons of water. I only made it 4 days doing that before the feelz crushed me and I ate 2 quarts of ice cream. may you have better luck.
>>
>>26429377
>just "do thing" is as easy as "just don't do thing"
holy shit you're retarded
>>
>>26429342
Whatever you say, retard. I love chicken, steamed broccoli and rice.
>>
>>26429276
Fair enough friend.
>>26429312
Sorry skelly, to me it seems like a nonproblem that you have. A shame we can't switch shoes, I wish you the best.
>>26429341
Sounds trashy to be honest familia.
>>26429342
Sounds pretty good, I might have a chicken breast or two on all my "non-eating" days.

I'm going to head to bed now, thanks for all the advice robots.
>>
>>26429225
this is gonna go against everything you've heard but if you cant just find drugs the start drinking to replace food

this happened by mistake in the summer, i quit opiates and used booze to help, in 3 months i'd lost like 40 pounds

two 40s of malt liquor every night, i was hungover the next day with no appetite until it was time to drink again
>>
OP here, when you say "rice" are we talking unfried?
>>
>>26429401
Those are all low calorie and very good for you. Why call me a retard? Do you literally eat that much of those foods to get fat? If so, that's pathetic.

>>26429410
Stick to one chicken breast, and stick to grilled/boiled.
>>
just losing weight isnt enough. you need to replace the fat with muscle and get overall healthier
>>
>>26429420
this is a terrible idea. for most people drinking will only make you want to eat shit food, so youre getting tons of calories both from booze and from trash food.
>>
>>26429422
I would think that would be obvious, OP
>>
>>26429477
worked for me, i didn't eat for 3 months, it was pretty cool, when i'd shit it was just brown water pissing out my ass
>>
>>26429396
>Eating is difficult.
kek
>>
File: 1454960216810.jpg (19 KB, 398x377) Image search: [Google]
1454960216810.jpg
19 KB, 398x377
eat once a day, and you can eat whatever kind of shit you want. Don't try any retarded vegtables and fruit diet, wont work, youll still get cravings for shit food. Try to put off eating as long as you can during the day, and try to go to bed early.
>>
>>26429422
I am from Europe, what is fried rice?
Is this a burgerland kind of thing?
>>
>>26429547
it costs money and time
money and time is hard to come by
>>
I'm on day 4 of not eating and it feels pretty good, I feel more motivated to do stuff even though I do ache a lot more and have been getting headaches.

My diet was pretty healthy before so I'm not worried about gaining back the weight, it's just really difficult to get from 150lb-125lb for me
>>
I know this will sound crazy, but eat healthy and excercise a little bit
>>
>>26428901
Friend --

It takes time. I dropped 70 pounds - however, 2 pounds a week was my regular rate.

Eat more salads. Start walking daily amigo. Good luck!
>>
>>26429679
Fried rice is rice that you fry.
>>
I've been wanting to do this but I work at a buffet. ITs kind of hard to resist eating when youre surrounded by fresh cooked pizza. Im not obese, but Id still would like to weigh much less
>>
>>26429390
Did you lose any in the 4 days?
>>
Ketogenic diet you motherfuckers.
I can't believe it hasn't been mentioned once.
You can stuff your fat fucking face with greasy shit and lose weight, just no sweets.
>>
>>26428901
its too late. even if you starve yourself to your desired weight you'll never have the body you desire.
>>
skeleton here

When I was younger I was a bit chubby and really insecure, stopped eating except for what I needed to live/not scare my parents and lost everything down to being flat stomach and slightly gaunt faced, cheekbones, eyesockets and jawline is visible.

It works, and damn well. Everytime you go to eat. Stop, get a glass of water, drink it, get another one, step outside, drink it, get another one and go back to your computer with it. Drink.

Question out of curiosity, what age did you larger anons start to gain the majority of your weight, or when were you 'officially' fat?
>>
>>26428901
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RudZMKI3D_M
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.