[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>drink a shit ton of soda the past few days because of depression
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1399751735196.jpg (98 KB, 260x285) Image search: [Google]
1399751735196.jpg
98 KB, 260x285
>drink a shit ton of soda the past few days because of depression and decided that I didn't care about my health
>brush my teeth
>suddenly a lot of my teeth feel really sensitive and hurt really badly when I brush
>look at my teeth in the mirror
>see a ton of white spots on several of my front teeth
Fuck, I already have like, three cavities. I can't deal with anymore. It's not like I don't have other fucking problems to deal with.
>>
Use a straw
>>
>>26428837
>past few days
think harder, anon - how long has it really been?
>>
>>26429365
Been awhile. I don't take care of my teeth as well as I should, but it was never as bad as it is now. I'm afraid of getting like, four-five more cavities now and that's something that I just can't deal with.

I think I'm really going to try to follow some teeth restoration remedies and go to a dentist. Too bad I'm a poorfag NEET living in the United States who doesn't have insurance LMAO
>>
>>26429414
LMAO indeed
Your country is a nightmare
Dress as a rapefugee
Come to England
>>
>>26429414
My teeth have broken and my tooth that broke on the right hurts not super bad but it hurts.

I also don't have insurnace
>>
>>26429517
I basically can't ever eat sweets b/c whenever I do, the cavities on either side of my mouth hurt like hell. So I've been mostly avoiding sweets for the past couple of years.

I've been gravitating away from sweets anyway b/c it's mostly artificial bullshit. I prefer real food nowadays, aside from homemade cookies, which are the only sweets that I still try to eat despite them hurting my teeth like a bitch.
>>
>have mental problems
>decide to make it worse by not caring about your physical health either
>complains about problems stacking up

Your own fault, OP. You knew damn well soda is bad for you but you still a shitload of it anyways like a fat fuck.
>>
Seems genetically inferior to me pham. I haven't brushed my teeth 5 years and they're perfectly fine.
>>
>>26429595
Do you think the pain and the opinion is coincidental or is there some chance that the pain has prompted that opinion? You get what I mean? Think about what came first.
>>
>>26429607
LMAO brutal
>>
>>26429607
I was feeling legitimately suicidal and felt like I'd kill myself soon then. I still kinda do now.

This just in, mental issues cause people to not think rationally.

>>26429650
I know what you mean, but I started gravitating away from sweets years ago. The only "candy" I really like anymore is chocolate and even that I think is kinda overrated. I do love white chocolate though, which I haven't even eaten in probably over a year now.
>>
>>26429611
Check your clean drinking water privilege you scumbag
>>
File: 13860675848233.jpg (368 KB, 720x715) Image search: [Google]
13860675848233.jpg
368 KB, 720x715
I treat my teeth with red grapes, and the plaque comes right off

I use oil of oregano on my gums and it clears the problem right away

I brush my teeth about once a month. I used to brush them every day, but I could never keep up with the plaque

One day I just gave up and didn't bother, and my teeth have never been healthier

Do some research. Don't go to the dentist
>>
>>26428837
Your diet is not providing you with the resources needed to maintain your bones,

and your drinking water contains harmful contaminants which are combining with indiginous bacteria and foul energy to create a terrible degenerative poison which rots away your teeth

Water is the source of all life

You must seek a new source of water
>>
>>26429483
>English
>Giving dental advice

Oh I am laffin
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.