[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bully's GF keeps talking to me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: kim-kardashian222-600x80055.jpg (135 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
kim-kardashian222-600x80055.jpg
135 KB, 600x800
There's this football player in one of my college classes who just hates me for some reason. He argues with almost everything I say (even if we essentially agree), gives me shit through every presentation, and gives me dirty looks through every single class. His girlfriend is also in this class, and she sits next to him. When they are together, she is all over him and she laughs at everything he says.

The second this football player jock isn't around, she runs to me and starts talking to me like I'm her best friend. She tells me every single detail about her life without taking a single breathe. Can anybody tell me what the fuck is going on here? Why on earth does this jock bully's girlfriend keep talking to me when he's not looking, but she is all over him when he's around.

I'd also like to clarify that I am not some spurgy dweeb, and I've never had somebody bully me in my entire life. I'm 23 and own a business. I am completely confused why this guy is constantly picking on me every chance he gets, and why his girlfriend keeps talking to me when he leaves.
>>
>>26427404
Girlfriend likes you, he's smart enough to know. He's angry that you're alpha dogging him without even trying.
>>
>>26427404
Sounds like a trap to me so that you'll lower your guard and then they'll laugh at you for something you divulge to her.
>>
>>26427404
she wants your attention or beta bux
tell her to fuck off
>>
>>26427422
Here's the thing:

This dude is more alpha than I am in this environment. He is a 6'3 popular football player.

I am a commuter, just finishing up my degree. I don't know a single person at the college. I am like 5'11 with shoes on.

Also:

She told me to "stand up for myself" when he gives me shit during my presentations. She either digs me, or feels bad for me.
>>
Just ask her why her boyfriend is always such a faggot.

a. she defends him
b. jumps on the fick
c. jumps on dick after defending him

you win
>>
95% chance this is a Carrie thing.
>>
>>26427491
See actions, not qualities. Qualities are superficial. 6'3, football player, etc, doesn't change his gf's behavior of taking interest in you.

My advice is steer clear. Girls like that are trouble and the guys they enter relationships with are abusive and unstable. Huge red flag for me is when a girl tells me "my boyfriend is jealous of you." Fuck off, go away.
>>
>>26427467
>>26427482
>>26427517

I just silently stare at her and occasionally make brief comments. The whole thing is so weird I don't even know what to say.

She has talked to me a couple times while with him. He usually rolls his eyes and walks away and she'll say a few things.
>>
they want a threesome

orginale
>>
>>26427558
Don't let your guard down, bro.

She's not into you. Trust me.
>>
>>26427565
This, give them the d.
>>
>>26427593
I don't think she's into me either, I don't get what she's doing. I don't even do anything at this school besides go to class and leave.

I also have a girlfriend, but i've never mentioned that to anybody there.

One more thing, the teacher of the class flirts with me constantly. She is like 55. She touches me in front of the class, asks me to do things all the time, and uses me for literally every example. I also walked into class with her while she held onto my arm because she had hurt her hip, and everybody gave me a completely bizarre look.

This may have something to do with it?
>>
>>26427688
Christ, what the fuck is wrong with the college/university you're going to? This is demented... is this one of the shittiest in your whole country or are you third world?
>>
>>26427688
>>26427858
it sounds like you are the star of their real life sissy slut school fantasy these people are into\

how feminine are you OP?

reckon you could pull off wearing girly clothes?
>>
>>26427858
This is supposedly a "prestigious" college in the u.s.a. Like it's ONLY rich kids at this school, I am one of the poorest.

It's a weird fucking college. Just a collection of good looking and totally bizarre people. I would transfer if I weren't graduating in like 5 classes.
>>
Stand up for yourself you piece of shit. I can't believe you have a bullying problem in college.
>>
>>26427858
Oh.. I just meant that she slaps my arm, sits next to me, and puts her arm on my shoulder when talking all of the time. She'll ask me to like look things up and read it to the class.

Yeah that probably sounded perverted or something
>>
>>26427954
Dude I know. This is fucking bizarre. 23 years and no bullying, and suddenly I am getting bullied in a business course in my senior year.

I have not told him to fuck off because there's like 6 of us sitting around a table in the class. It would just feel bizarre. But i guess ignoring him doesn't work.
>>
File: 1455143916902.jpg (76 KB, 669x667) Image search: [Google]
1455143916902.jpg
76 KB, 669x667
>>26427558
>I just silently stare at her
How has noone commented on this? Don't do it, OP. It's a joke.
>>
>>26427491
shes using you as a useful idiot to make him jealous
>>
>>26428004
For real, I am not a weirdo. I have a girlfriend and run my own business. I just don't say anything because the situation is bizarre, and I really don't want to talk to her.
>>
>>26428037
and maybe just a little bit keeping her options open. a lot of females tend to do that relationships are not things they cling to
>>
Worst case scenario: She's baiting you for information (for Chad) to use against you. If you ever open up and tell her something personal about yourself, Chad will likely insult you with it later.

Best case scenario: she feels sorry for you but won't do anything about Chad bullying you. She wants to be an armchair activist and pretend to be nice to you so when you inevitably an hero she can be showered with attention at your funeral for being your only friend and being nice to you.

My advice: ignore her. Unless you and Chad are in the same major you only have to endure this shit past the 101 classes. After that, you'll likely never see him again. If it's a huge problem, go to administration. It's not a pussy thing to do, most universities have a zero tolerance policy on this sort of shit. Let one of your professors know, if they don't do anything about it, go over their head and go to a dean. Let the Dean know you went to a professor first and nothing was done about it.

Personally, I wouldn't stand for that shit, but I'm not going to e-stat my height, weight, dick size, and income to a bunch of neckbeards on a Peruvian sexbot image forum.
>>
>>26428517
I'll never see him again. I actually only have one more class session and then I'm done with that course.

I hear ya on the "not taking it" thing. I've never taken shit one time in my life. I've walked out on jobs, told people to get fucked in public, and dealt with police for fighting. This situation has really thrown me off though, it's so weird I couldn't decide what to do, but now it's over. I just wanted an outside perspective on his girlfriend, because that way I could tell myself that I won if she was into me. I don't think she's into me though.
>>
>owns a business
>in college
why? college is largely a place for normies to party and make connections, as a robot the first should be unappealing, and you probably don't really need the second. if you really want to learn something, go online or to a library. if you really want accomplishments, achieve more success with your business. you have no reason to waste time and money on a shithole designed for whores, Chads, and SJWs
>>
This is what you should do the next time she says something about you standing up for yourself
Tell her you are to old for those high school antics
>>
>>26428806
>y go 2 coledge anon??/

I really hate this meme. Employers don't care if you're self educated. They want to see the degree. Business partners don't care if you're self educated, they want to see the degree. Clients don't care if you're self educated, they want to see the degree.

It's just the way the economy is in this day and age.
>>
>>26428004
fuck I need that patch RIGHT NOW
>>
>>26427992
Fuck his girlfriend
>>
Holy fuck op I've read everything and the only explanation is that you're like a 9-10/10. Can you post a pic?
>>
>>26427404
Bully's GF is having relationship troubles with Bully

she's making you her security blanket beta for when they break up and can't get another Chad
>>
>>26427688
You're delusional dude, no one wants you, you're just autistic
>>
>>26428042
>he thinks having a girlfriend and a bussiness don't make him autistic
>>
You're cucking him without even knowing
>>
Probably hinted that yu were cute or something and that set him off. He's trying to pull yu down but the funny thing is he is just showing his gf that he is threatened by you and thus making you more appealing.

Top kek gl op hope things work out for you. Just remember. If she tries to cheat with you it's OK to bang but never for a second a girl who jumps ships that quick or cheats on someone to be with you is loyal. Also, careful getting involved on that kind of drama if the dude has many friends may not be worth your trouble.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.