[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What am I, r9k?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
well, I'm not sure what you'd call me. I'm not a full robot, but not full normie. I'm not a failed normie either.

> 5'6" Manlet, barely started growing
> 18 y/o senior at small school
> extroverted, never been shy
> not hot, but not ugly either
> smarter than average, have always been top 5%
> like and play sports and vidya
> kissless virgin
> never been able to get girls to like me

I'll try to explain a little more. I can talk to people, but I love to make jokes and roasts. People usually get mad at me if I take it too far or they can't handle it. People have always said I was annoying. I just wanted to be myself, but I guess I'm not likeable.

What would you guys call me, then? I've been having thoughts of violence and suicide recently and have lost "good" friends. I just don't know what to do anymore.
>>
If you arent ugly OP why are you a kissless virgin? Kissing a girl isn't really that hard of a task >>26427358
>>
>>26427358
just another attentionwhore fishing for replies
>>
You are the modren man.
>>
>>26427358
You Sir, are and idiot. :)

orgasmic confluence
>>
>>26427358
you are a failed normie accept it
>>
>>26427405

Well, I've been going to a small school for all of high school. So I've known these girls for awhile. Most get boyfriends that last 1-2 years. It's usually because the girls don't like me back.

"You're not bad, but you act like an ass."
>>
>>26427418

I've never made a post on 4chan before. Just lurked.
>>
>>26427358
I know you dont belong here you FUCKING NORMIE
>>
>>26427653

Well, I identify with most of the stuff on r9k except social autism. Except for getting with girls. I'm too "picky"
>>
>>26427712
get out your liar
>>
>>26427754

You can't talk to me like that; do I look like your mother?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.