[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
please help me i need to know which of these two things is a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: alg-dj-qualls-jpg.jpg (63 KB, 970x724) Image search: [Google]
alg-dj-qualls-jpg.jpg
63 KB, 970x724
please help me

i need to know which of these two things is a gayer thing to do from one man to another - eating a butthole or sucking a dick?

i've been given an ultimatum and i have to decide what i will do until tomorrow
>>
i don't know which is gayer, but eating a dude's butthole is nastier
>>
>letting people force you into being a faggot
literally why
>>
>>26426923
What's the story here mate?
>>
you could pretend that you're eating a girl's ass
but you couldn't pretend that you're sucking a girl's dick (girls don't have dicks, shut the fuck up you stupid memers)
>>
>>26426923
what drug dealer did you try and swindle? also, suck the dick, eating ass is disgusting no matter the gender
>>
if it's a feminine penis and you say no homo you're fine
>>
>>26426975
me getting in the HS football team depends on it
>>
>>26426975
>me getting in the HS football team depends on it
Oh, that's why? Perfect idea. Steal a cheerleader's uniform, arrange to meet the team in the locker room where they will find you face down, ass up in the showers with your boipucci waiting to be pounded.
>>
>>26427024
You're a fucking idiot if this is true. But on reflection, I'm sure it isn't.
>>
god i'm glad i never applied for football team
>>
>>26427024
that's one of my fantasies

do both senpai
>>
>>26430406
>be me
>shy nerd guy always bullied by Chad jocks
>they secretly molested me and raped my ass in the locker room constantly
>follow me to the bathroom and stick their dicks in my ass
>there was also a black guy in the Chad squad

Nothing feels better than being Chad's little bitch do it ok.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.