[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Itt: things robots don't understand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: IMG_20160211_224643.jpg (103 KB, 600x516) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160211_224643.jpg
103 KB, 600x516
Itt: things robots don't understand
>>
I don't understand why you faggots have a NEED for companionship. What the FUCK. Can't you niggers just buy a sex doll and STOP GIVING VAGINA LIFE SUPPORT SYSTEMS ATTENTION?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!
>>
Jesus I could never be a decent boyfriend, or even a halfway decent one.

I just don't have it in me to act like this.
>>
>>26425548
This is exactly what I mean
>>
>>26425528
>>26425528
Ive never met a girl who wanted to have an in depth conversation. This one girl I talk to does't even know how to converse. She just becomes silent and then gets upset when the conversation ends. I told her that she has to respond sometimes and she said "But I dont know what to say" and thats fucking it. She cannot make the effort to think about it, she cannot say anything sometimes.
>>
Relatioships are way too much fucking work.

If you don't have a strong desire for children, don't bother.
>>
File: how i feel.jpg (35 KB, 400x483) Image search: [Google]
how i feel.jpg
35 KB, 400x483
>write this

>go for the bad boy who dont do any of this shit anyway
>>
File: 1438653453702.jpg (252 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1438653453702.jpg
252 KB, 1024x768
>>26425548

Yeah, I don't get the whole "girls are angels, and I will never be able to touch them."

Feeling sorry for yourself isn't going to change anything. Guess what? girls are humans with flaws, emotions,compassion, etc..

The hardest thing is just opening yourself up and learning how to deal with denial. But if you don't take this step you over idealize girls, and throw yourself a daily pity party.
>>
>>26425662

GIRLS ARE THE DEVIL AND I DO MY BEST DAILY SO THEY NEVER TOUCH ME
>>
>>26425662
>Open up
>for a pack of acknowledged lying cheating overvalued whores

Lose/lose isn't something I enter willingly.
>>
>>26425528
>don't understand
more like don't even care about loooool
>>
>>26425528
>GIBS GIBS GIBS GIBS I DESERVE IT FOR BEING A WOMANN

Kiss my ass you fucking cunt
>>
File: 1446643591948.png (216 KB, 432x413) Image search: [Google]
1446643591948.png
216 KB, 432x413
>>26425548
>VAGINA LIFE SUPPORT SYSTEMS
>>
>>26425706

Cus theres nothing rewarding if you do right?
>>
>>26425792
Only reward a cunt can give you is sex and you are already fucking her so there is no reward at all for being a little bitch for her.
>>
>>26425528
This is true.
>>26425747
You deserve it for being human, actually.
>>
>>26425872
>women actually require this much attention
One dog is enough.
>>
So treat them like a child then. I guess I'm not missing out on much. Stress free.
>>
>>26425872
>You deserve it for being human, actually.
You dont deserve anything but a cock in your mouth to stop this bullshit you talking bitch.
>>
>>26425888
>not wanting to make the person you love feel loved
Why even love?
>>
>>26425528
>"real deep conversation"
>Bitch don't even know where Crimea or who's Putin, only cares about Facebook xDD
>>
>>26425921
>implying women want love
>implying they know what love even is
>implying lust and love isnt the same thing in a woman's head

Stupid bitchs
>>
>>26425921
>showing love by doing a bunch of bullshit things some 17 year old girl posted on facetorah
Excuse me, what?
>>
>>26426014
Get over yourself you aint special you aint shit you dont deserve shit, once we get sex from you we aint changing to make you happy.
>>
>>26425964
>implying lust and love aren't the same thing in a robot's mind
Fixed that for you.
Women do want love, like most people.
You are just proving OP's point further.
>>26426014
Around 30% of those points are very important. Sure it's missing some and some others are pretty juvenile.
>>
>>26425528
Man women are shit at math, there's only 14 there
>>
>no number 10
Why hasn't anyone noticed this yet?
>>
>>26426044
>Women do want love, like most people.
No they can only feel lust thats why they have such a superficial outlook on men, WHAT CAN HE DO TO MAKE ME FEEL TURNED ON? WHO CARES WHO HE REALY IS HES NOT COOL SO IM NOT TURNED ON CREEP!
>>implying lust and love aren't the same thing in a robot's mind
The various faggots on this board are beta males and a sign of beta faggot is constant lovey dovey faggot disorder it means a man who falls in love quickly and is a subservient bitch to his gf or women in general, the only time these faggots show lust is when they are horny but most of the time they talk about having a gf as a life partner and not some cunt to fuck and throw away once you are done. You disgust me here we go yet again a fucking cunt like you shows disdain towards men that would treat you like how the stupid bitch in the OP's picture said but YET you act though as though they are lying and manipulating you but if a bad guy treated you like shit you would gigglling like a clown.

Stupid bitch.
>>
All right you autistic faggots i'm going to tell you how it is so that you can only blame yourself for not being able to get a gf
>the things the images say are what comes natural after you establish a relationship with her
>you'll want to talk to her first thing in the morning and last thing in the night
>you'll be catvhing yourself taling to her for hours
But all this comes after you are with her and they wil be introduced gradually.
She is a person as well you have to pick her interest and then get to know her. If she is a barbie doll then move on. If she dosen't like you then wonder what mistake did you make. You have to be an intresting person after all. List all the things about you, then wonder what you could add to make yourself more interesting.

Holy fuk i have a gnetics exam and it's 6 in the morning over here so i'm probably not coherent.
The gist of it is:
>get fit
>don't be a creep by dumping all your desperation on her. FUcking hell make a calendar to add things to her idk
>be preppered to be rejected

Now if i only could follow my advice
>>
File: 1445122343772.png (740 KB, 728x615) Image search: [Google]
1445122343772.png
740 KB, 728x615
>>26425662

>respond to a post about giving up on women
>talk about how to connect to women
>>
>>26425838
This is true.

Maximus originalis
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.