[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The dumb bitch had one fucking job ONE FUCKING JOB all she had
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3203x2679) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3203x2679
The dumb bitch had one fucking job ONE FUCKING JOB all she had to do was go and get me some buffalo tenders with blu cheese... And what do we have here...PLAIN FUCKING TENDERS I REPEAT. PLAIN. FUCKING.TENDERS... I've had enough of this fucking torture and abuse I've fucking had it. That bitch is gunna pay.. Big time
>>
those tenders dank as fuck
>>
>>26423962
Where are those tendies from? Which Tullys? Ill make sure never to go there.
>>
>>26423962
Wow you eat fried food?
>>
>>26423996
Yea well gues what buddy they wernt what I fucking asked for and now I'm sitting here looking like an idiot eating dry tenders because honey mustard and ketchup are dog shit
>>
>>26423962
Damn and I thought I had it rough my heart goes out to you OP make the bitch pay
>>
Is this in Binghamton University? We got a Tullys there and it sucks dick
>>
Holy fucking shit OP it's like mommy is trying to make your life even worse with this bs, u know what u have to do. Go full REE ON THAT DUMB BITCH MAKE HER REGRET HAVING YOU AS A CHILD
>>
>he lets the people who fuck up his tendies live
>>
File: disgustedbebe.jpg (30 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
disgustedbebe.jpg
30 KB, 600x400
>>26423962
>Tullys

Thats your problem right there OP

They mispelled Kane's, you are getting superior tendies at Kane's right?
>>
>>26424023
I would have had they been BUFFALO but no... They were fucking garbage ass plain therefore they get grinded into the living room carpet so that dumb bitch learns to never disappoint me like that again
>>
>>26423962
Just decrease the tip by a dollar every time the waitress fucks up. That's what I normally do.
>>
>>26424116
>Tipping
HA
I start with 0 and increase it everytime they're cool.
>>
File: tendiespepe.jpg (20 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
tendiespepe.jpg
20 KB, 480x360
>>26423962
tfw sister brought home tendies and gave me some
>>
>>26424116
I didn't go to the restaurant you retard.. Why do you think I'm eating out of styrofoam. It was that absolute retard of a mother of mine who fucked up he order and ruined my fucking week
>>
>>26424075
You shut your faggot mouth, living in UP and having Tully's right outside my door was dank as fuck
>>
>>26424224
Haha its way easier when its on campus. Tendies are straight up always 10 minutes away. Me and my boys roll out at least once or twice a week for a tendie run.
>>
File: image.jpg (157 KB, 1108x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157 KB, 1108x1280
>>26424276
WOULD YOU FUCKING NORMIES JUST FUCKING DIE ALREADY HOLY SHIT FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>26424314
Why cause I have friends?
>>
It's annoying but it's not hard to make yourself. Butter and hot sauce is all it is.
>>
LOL this thread is going on r/4chan, I can feel the karma already :)
>>
>blu cheese

you should get some help for your shit taste
>>
File: 1421014775680.png (56 KB, 260x263) Image search: [Google]
1421014775680.png
56 KB, 260x263
>>26424171
>tfw your mother bought tendies and gave me some
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.