[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Tonight she'll be playing with Chad's penis >While
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
>Tonight she'll be playing with Chad's penis
>While you're alone and daydreaming about her cutesiness

How did we end up like this? What did we do to deserve this?
>>
File: Luigi YOU.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Luigi YOU.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
>>26422663
YOU were ugly and a sperg.
They werent ugly and could talk to people.
>>
>>26422663
Maybe you treated women like sex objects in a past life
>>
File: 1454905224005.jpg (52 KB, 450x255) Image search: [Google]
1454905224005.jpg
52 KB, 450x255
>mfw I'll never have sex with Jillian Janson

I won't stop loving her, though.
>>
Maybe if you weren't such a retard who thought he was worth the energy of existing you'd actually do the world a favour and fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>26422663
Chad never made poetry about his shortcomings that made everything worse
>>
>>26422781
But she fucks niggers.
>>
>>26422800
Get teh fuck out normal nigger.
>>
File: 1416361749365s.jpg (8 KB, 250x240) Image search: [Google]
1416361749365s.jpg
8 KB, 250x240
>>26423108
I don't have a problem with that.

Let's just say I'm partial to fried chicken and grape flavored beverages, myself.
>>
"Chad" probably can't feel anything with that eviscerated dick of his.
>>
>>26422663
She looks identical to Kate Mara there
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.