[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw starting a cult
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: pepe-the-frog-meme.png (48 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
pepe-the-frog-meme.png
48 KB, 500x282
>tfw starting a cult
>>
>>26422437
Is it meme magic

hail kek
>>
>>26422549
it's a manson-style cult

it's really starting to take off, we already have 3 new members
>>
>>26422603
why though

what is the point

What do you gain
>>
where can i join?

whats your policy on milk?
>>
>>26422603
where are you located?
how did you start getting things set up?
I've always thought I'd make a good cult leader, weirdly calm but people seem drawn to me
>>
File: mUWtowV.jpg (67 KB, 640x591) Image search: [Google]
mUWtowV.jpg
67 KB, 640x591
MFW op is full of shit
>>
>>26422642
free drugs and sex

we have 2 men and 3 girls.
>>
Here's some footage from OPs cult

https://youtu.be/t9OkzE-383o

Enjoy
>>
File: 1452488576456.jpg (217 KB, 950x1424) Image search: [Google]
1452488576456.jpg
217 KB, 950x1424
I'll join if you let me be a lieutenant or something
>>
>>26422696
how did you put it out

do you get that religious pardon to use said drugs
>>
>>26422655
it's not a cult if you know it's a cult

i like almond milk

>>26422665
bay area
the 2 guys are friends and the 3 girls we just recruited from the boardwalk. they're hippy type girls.
usually we just sit around a campfire smoking weed and i play the guitar.
>>
How did you do it? I know a few outsider type people with weird beliefs, and I have strange beliefs of my own. I think I have enough of something original to form a new sect.

I just don't know how I can get people to participate in it. Do I invite them over for a "party" so they don't know I'm trying to indoctrinate them? How do I convince them what to believe, and to join in on my rituals?
>>
>>26422748
religious pardon?

they buy drugs and we take them
>>
>>26422603

man that's so fucking cool actually

i too have a desire to start a cult, although it will never happen because I'm introverted and not charismatic enough

what's your schtick?
>>
>>26422808
you can't force it, it has to be spontaneous. you're not going to form a cult by inviting people to a party, that's whack
they have to believe you're the real deal. They have to look up to you and believe you have all the answers. A campfire is the best setting to get things rolling. There's something about campfires, they bring out the primal. The manson family was sitting around a campfire on new years when charlie delivered his helter skelter prophecy

drugs help
>>
>>26422894

Personally I want to create a cult that follow some sort of weird faceless nihilist cthulu inspired kek

get that meme magic flowing
>>
>>26422894
some people are easier to get to than others. they have the burning desire to find the answers to life's mysteries, so much so that they're willing to leave their whole life behind in pursuit of the "truth"

it's a heroin trip. once they get started it's hard to go back. They're SO close to realizing the truth, why quit now?
>>
>>26422938
I've always had a interesting idea/vision. I imagined putting a small amount of LSD in some drink, then having people come over for my cult. I'd make sure everyone drinks. Then we would start some kind of spiritual ritual. As time passed, the acid would start kicking in. Assuming they're ignorant enough to not know about psychedelics, they would assume they reached a new state of mind because of my cult and rituals. They would then associate me with intense emotion and spiritualism.

I wouldn't drug them again, or if so I'd only do it very rarely.

I don't know if that would work though. On the one hand i think they'd quickly realize they got drugged. On the other I think that anyone willing to go to something like this is already susceptible and gullible.
>>
>>26422774
Gay, you are just a group of stoners.
>>
File: 1385360514877.jpg (24 KB, 448x412) Image search: [Google]
1385360514877.jpg
24 KB, 448x412
>tfw making friends with psychopaths on YouTube even though I think I'm not as crazy as them
>>
I always wanted to be in a cult just to be accepted somewhere
>tfw i probably would've killed myself in the heaven's gate cult just to feel like I belonged
>>
>>26422437
Are you anywhere in new jersey, specifically north jersey?
>>
come join the community of everlasting peace. We're located in the northern LA city of Van Nuys
>>
File: owl mad.png (131 KB, 220x234) Image search: [Google]
owl mad.png
131 KB, 220x234
Faggot, it's 2016. You can't start cults anymore. The Internet killed cults like it killed so many other things.

You think Jonestown could have happened if anyone there could text anyone in the world at any time they pleased? No. Banning all uncensored mail out of the commune was what allowed it to go on so long.

You think Manson could have done his shit if LSD wasn't a new, mysterious thing? No. Everyone knows the effects of every drug now thanks to education reform and, you guessed it, the internet. Plus young people today (in the US) have been indoctrinated not to trust strangers, especially if they seem mentally ill.
>>
One of my friends started a cult, they had a bonfire under a bridge, and the second time they went there he did shrooms, got possessed by God, started talking about how fucked up society was and started a cult to change it

But now we mostly just get drunk and dunk people in the river
>>
>>26425340
>Everyone knows the effects of every drug now thanks to education reform and, you guessed it, the internet.
I sell LSD and almost nobody knows shit. There's probably more educated people than there used to be but mostly it's a bunch of retarded kids wanting to get high cuz it's cool
>>
>>26425340
>>26426386
also, are you serious with this shit?
>Everyone knows the effects of every drug now thanks to education reform
you obviously don't live in America
>>
>>26426416
California. My high school health class (mandatory) teacher went drug by drug explaining the street names, effects, and health effects. Dunno what kind of puritan school you went to
>>
>>26426736
Episcopalian and the Catholic and then public school. I would've ate that shit up, none of my schools even mentioned that drugs existed, and I had to find Erowid on my own like a fucking idiot
>>
>>26426799
>I had an extremely sheltered and religious upbringing so I'll assume everyone in my nation did too
classic r9k
>>
>>26426874
less to do with religion and more to do with our shit school system
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.