[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TFW you will never get high with a QT 420 slut and accidentally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: index.jpg (7 KB, 240x210) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7 KB, 240x210
TFW you will never get high with a QT 420 slut and accidentally cream pie her vagina while you are high as fuck on some sativa hype strand
>>
>>26421701
>tfw she has to calm me down because im a pussy with weed
>>
>>26421701
Enjoy your mong baby
>>
Why is weed so tempting and so disgusting at the same time?
I really want to berate weed users then consume weed secretly
>>
>>26421701
Will weed open me up sexually guys?
Is it true that high people see no gender?
Can weed become an exentrics stimulant enticing each other to explore the delicacy of our bodys and the extent of our pleasure?
>>
>>26421872
Weed acts like an aphrodisiac for me, but I still see gender. But most of the time I don't even want to fuck. I just want to order papa johns and watch the same movie everytime I smoke lmao
>>
Will you take the water pipe away only to kiss me passionately while a playful hand runs timidly among your slim chest?
Will you push me down while I exhale the exquisite smoke only to feel your graceful touch all over my body?
Will you pin me down and make me feel a mixture of joy and pleasure so great and fleeting while you take me in your mouth?
>>
>>26422030
But what is weed but the sad and desperate struggle for pleasure anon? Do you you not see how much its like to the release of carnal dessire
Do you not want to experience complete sxtasis? As you are taken both from the back and front by your fellow men while experiencing a higher state?
>>
File: stoner-girl-30.jpg (138 KB, 736x1104) Image search: [Google]
stoner-girl-30.jpg
138 KB, 736x1104
>>26422060
You will never bong rip outdoors a QT 420 slut, and accidentally have sex without a condom and cum deep inside her while you feel nothing but love and excitement
>>
>>26422175
You will never be so high in the woods with your hippie friends that when a.big fat. Bear pushes you you are unable to move let alone luch him away, only laugh instead of screaming, laugh in ahony
>>
File: image%3A7689.png (97 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
image%3A7689.png
97 KB, 500x400
Everybody knows weed and homosexuality go hand in hand anon.
That's why there are so many stories about guys giving their dealers blowjobs
>>
>>26421701
I like her smooth legs
>>
>>26422286
Wouldn't the bear be repelled by the scent of smoke?
>>
>>26422286
no, i believe you will get that high one day.
>>
>>26422389
why are they eating each other.
>>
>>26421701
Fuckkk. This fat fuck friend of mine has this gf that loves to smoke with us, and she always gets so touchy. Sometimes I think about creaming her.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.