[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>me >be with a north african woman for 4 years (she muslim,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1408309733686.jpg (75 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
1408309733686.jpg
75 KB, 601x601
>me
>be with a north african woman for 4 years (she muslim, me white).
>Living and travelling together.
>Go through a bunch of strong life obstacles together but in the end we always stay together.
>No vagina sex. Anal (rarely and slow) and blow job only.
>Get married recently.
>First time is painful and awkard for her. Condomless. She takes morning after pills a few hours later.
>Condom fucks for the next few weeks.

>3 1/2 weeks later

>3 pregnancy tests showing positive
>wife is at hospital for unusual period-type pain pain
>Currently waiting for test results if it's a ectopic pregnancy. If not then pregnant for real.
>Ectopic chirurgy may equals in some cases reduced fecondity or infertility.
>If viable pregnancy = Going through the shitstorm of the abortion topic and the emotional tornado following it.
>If keeping it. Well fuck my life, too fucking soon.

FUCK
FUCK
>>
File: critical.png (217 KB, 347x344) Image search: [Google]
critical.png
217 KB, 347x344
>Get married recently.
For what purpose?
To bind an late 20's woman to you that you don't want kids with?
>>
Not at all, this is just not the time. Nothing about my wife.
>>
Why would you do it without a condom? Thats how you become a daddy
>>
>>26421129
>morning after pills
>condom
>pregnant
She clearly didn't get pregnant from you
>>
Why get married if you aren't open to the idea of children? I seriously don't get it.
>>
File: 1421018566612.jpg (15 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1421018566612.jpg
15 KB, 225x225
>normie getting rekt
>>
>positive test in less than a month
OP you've been cucked, get a paternity test and bail
>>
>>26422181
this honestly senpai
>>
>>26421129
Did she go alalallalalalalalalala when she orgasmed? Haha haha I'm just playing bro hee hee I'm high af
>>
>>26421129
Why the fuck would you stay with some North African desert dwelling jungle zebra bitch, for an occasional slice of anal? Why couldn't she get on the pill? Or was she like a dog and just kept spitting it out?
>>
>>26422687
That's funny as fuck. Alllalalala
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.