[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I almost lost it today and punched a girl in the face. >uni
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: 8bf.jpg (5 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
8bf.jpg
5 KB, 200x200
I almost lost it today and punched a girl in the face.

>uni
>everyone is obsessed with this hot girl in class below me but I am particularly known for thinking this girl is the hottest among guys. She's fucking gorgeous.
>every Thursday go into a theater to listen to some stupid announcements
>arrive early
>only my friend and kid in class below me sitting
>my friend sitting so I sit to the right of him towards the entrance to the row
>hot girl comes and looks confused why our class is mixed with theres
>she slowly confused walks towards me and awkwardly and forcefully grabs a seat next to me because it would be painfully awkward if she didn't
>its all very awkward and she seems uncomfortable
>guys in row below start giggling my name because they know I think she's a babe
>she stands up and moves next to my friend
>infuriated me, made me embarrassed and angry, seriously couldn't focus for the rest and just wanted to smack that stupid bitch in the throat
>>
>>26420934
She was forced to sit next to her stalker. She was probably fearing for her life.
She's actually a super cool person for not getting security involved.
>>
On a scale of Robot to Chad how would you say your hygiene stacks up
>>
>>26420934
>>everyone is obsessed with this hot girl in class below me but I am particularly known for thinking this girl is the hottest among guys.

When you say everyone, you mean you, right? What does it even mean that you're particularly known? That sounds creepy as fuck - like you have a reputation for openly lusting after her.

You sound like a violent, creepy loser who doesn't know how to behave appropriately. She should keep away from you as much as she can.
>>
>>26420934
>entrance to the row

I'm very confused here. OP's story and events and pathetic life suggest he's still in high school, yet the seating arrangement suggests university or college. What kind of school has seating set out in such rows?
>>
>>26420934
this is an 18 and older website no one believes you are in uni
>>
>>26420934
You must be a normie or something, because it seems like you've shared your feelings with all the normies.

A real robot wouldn't communicate these sorts of things to others in a class.
>>
>>26421044
in the middle

I'm not a fat greasy slob or anything

>>26420993
It sounds like I'm a stalker but I'm not. my friends just joke around sometimes with me because I think she's very attractive. But I never talk to her or anything, most I've done is follow her on Insta which I deeply regret.
>>
hey cuck. Anon is making fun of you.

>>26421392
>>
>>26421330
nah senpai, either he acts autistically around her or gives her too much attention or makes jokes about liking her or stares at her too much or everyone kinda likes her so they decided to joke that he likes her as well since he's the biggest loser, either way it's easy to understand when a creepy loser has creepy loser feelings for someone
source: was a creepy loser who spent like 2-3 years being a creepy loser to grills i had oneitises for, and pretty much everyone knew cuz i didnt even try to hide it
>>
>>26420934
Why did say you were attracted to her so openly? You may think she doesn't know but I bet someone's told her about you.
>>
>>26421555
So what happened? Did you level up from creep to beta ?
>>
>>26421617
it was just ironic jokes about how much i really liked the girl. and considering i cyber-stalked the shit out of her and spent time fantasizing about being her bf, it really was just some autistic obsession. by now i've dropped my autism and tell people about grills i know that i like, nor do i make it clear to them.
still haven't had any gfs tho :/
>>
>>26420993
Holy mother of reddit
>>
>>26421573
I don't know. I shouldn't have. All guys at my college talk about her though so i was kinda agreeing then it turned into more. Also I talk to a Chad who is friends with her best friend and snaps her so he's probably told her weird shit I said :/

Also idk if she left because she knew me, girls at my college are just not very gender diverse
>>
>>26421744
>"girls at my college are just not very gender diverse"
what does this mean?
>>
>>26420934
u sound like a creeper. she did nothing wrong.
>>
>>26421744
>snaps her
the fuck does this mean? new slang for saying snapchat or some shit? if so get the fuck out you underage shitter, if you're not completely autistic in 2 years time you should be normie and feel awkward about your own pathetic status and actions today, and also agree with the normies/chads for making fun of you and realize that you'd make fun of yourself too by then
otherwise you're hopeless if you haven't saved yourself by like 15
>>
>>26421744
I kind of do the same but you shouldn't of gone so far with it. Just don't put yourself in that position again
>>
>>26421744
are you in middle school or something?
>>
>>26421816
Girls mostly talk to girls
Guys with guys
Virtually never the other way around

>>26421931
Yeah because Im definitely under 15 dumb fucking faggot you got me
>>
>>26421957
>I kind of
REEE IT'S KIND'VE. NOT SHOULD OF IT'S SHOULD'VE
>>
File: sparde45.jpg (31 KB, 565x600) Image search: [Google]
sparde45.jpg
31 KB, 565x600
>>26421744
>weird shit I said
You are doomed

I would avoid her if you want to stay out of jail

Especially if you go to college in the States, women getting guys arrested for bullshit is the new hot thing
>>
>>26421976
kek I'm gonna start using that
>>
>>26421973
>Im definitely under 15

>being literally this much of an awkward whiny broken loser literally at university/college
holy fuck bro i'd just kys my myself if i was you tBh
>>
strange how love can turn to hate so quickly
>>
File: 9849343.jpg (4 KB, 176x266) Image search: [Google]
9849343.jpg
4 KB, 176x266
>>26421996
i don't understand how posts like this became the norm here

like i have been here for ages and only recently this "im better than you in niggerspeak" thing actually became a thing

your kind should be gassed, not even joking
>>
>>26420934
>uni
My ass. Uni of what? Actual retards?
>>
>>26422049
>he doesn't use the word "bae" to refer to his friends irl
lol look at this fucking Wizard, bet you haven't left the house in months
>>
bmememp
>>
>>26421744
>friends with Chad
gtfo normie
>>
>>26422049
After the shooting people from reddit came here because they think they are helping.
>>
File: really.jpg (70 KB, 439x480) Image search: [Google]
really.jpg
70 KB, 439x480
>>26420934
nigga you need therapy
>>
>every Thursday go into a theater to listen to some stupid announcements

highschool confirmed
>>
>>26420934
Dude. Comon. You can't get angry over that. If anything go smack the shit out of the kids saying your name and making it awkward for both of you.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.