[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOW THE FUCK DO I GET RID OF BLACKHEADS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: 1452757418568.png (100 KB, 370x323) Image search: [Google]
1452757418568.png
100 KB, 370x323
HOW THE FUCK DO I GET RID OF BLACKHEADS
>>
I tried using those nosestrips which got most of the pus and shit out but then I was left with big ass visible pores in my nose.
>>
>>26418762
Take showers everyday and use some weird baking soda + water + salt paste.
>>
>>26418762
sandra lee will do it for you
>>
>>26418762
By shooting them. The police love people like you.
>>
>>26418851
they will close up over time but put cold water on your face to close them up like instantly.

something i did, which idk if you robots can handle, was i would boil hot water on the stove, then put it on potholders on a table and sit over it with a towel to trap in moisture for quiiiiite a while, then pat my face dry and use nonflavored geleton and milk in the microwave for 3-5 seconds as a face peal. which is extremely sticky and if you have any hair on your face, it'll rip it off, but also all the open blackheads from your pores. you can apply it just on problem areas if you want, and it comes off immediately in a pinch with hot water. after pealing, immediately immerse your face in cold water.

blackheads gone.
>>
>>26419100
>put cold water on your face

That must be it because I always washed my face with hot water. I have really smooth skin but my nose is filled with black hairs and other pus.
Also, never use a needle to dig it out of your nose. Left my pores red for two days.
>>
Finnfag here, the way I get rid of mine is a bit different to you Americans

>go to sauna
>insert Finland joke here
>sweat like a pig for 5 minutes
>run to the bathroom before pores close
>sit in a cubicle squeezing my nose with my thumbnails
>go back to sauna, sweat some more
>exit sauna, dive into swimming pool or snow depending on the time of year to close the pores
>repeat a few times a week

It's difficult to know where to squeeze your nose without a mirror, but I'm not standing in a public bathroom popping blackheads in front of a mirror, fuck that.
>>
Skincare products that are BHA. And stop popping them. You need to develop a solid skincare routine.
>>
File: Scandithread.jpg (107 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Scandithread.jpg
107 KB, 800x600
>>26419305
>public bathroom
>not having a sauna in your apartment
>or even a shared one in the basement and just using it when there's no one else

Mis sie oikee asut?
>>
>>26419393
It's In a bumfuck village north of Ivalo. I'm wintering in my parents cabin because nojoblol.
>>
>>26419560
>north of Ivalo
People actually live north of Ivalo?
>>
>>26419609
People is a loose term. It's mainly foreign researchers, recluses and the occasional Saami.

>tfw cheap poronliha
>>
File: kkk.jpg (8 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
kkk.jpg
8 KB, 284x177
gotta get rid of them blackheads
>>
File: anya-bunny.jpg (14 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
anya-bunny.jpg
14 KB, 450x338
>>26419856
I'd like some cheap poronliha desu

>tfw live in kalakukkokaupunki and don't even like kalakukko
>>
>>26418762
dig them out with a needle
it works
>>
>>26420457
>Kalakukkokaupunki
Va?
>>
>>26420609
Kalakukkokaupunki = Kuopio
>>
>>26418762
I don't know anon, have you tried WASHING YOUR FUCKING FACE?
>>
File: biore.jpg (35 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
biore.jpg
35 KB, 480x480
works like a charm
>>
>>26420533
don't do this. It just damages the pore, makes it larger, and you won't be able to extract anything from it ever.

You can do laser resurfacing.
>>
>>26422188
These do work fairly well, I've never used them more than once every blue moon when I'm having a burst of good feeling and want to make something of my life, but they should do the trick if you do it every day/couple days
>>
>>26418762
Go to a steam room or sauna once a day/every two days. Drink plenty of water before and after you go in. Wash face with cold water in the mornings and at night.
>>
Get a soapy/lotion type thing at the store for this, with the main ingredient a weak acid. It dissolves the excess oil.
>>
File: toothbrush.jpg (168 KB, 848x566) Image search: [Google]
toothbrush.jpg
168 KB, 848x566
>>26418762
Works like a charm.
botsbypassblox
>>
cut the skin off it grow back keep the new sin clean and wash it alot!
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.