[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Roastie gets roasted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: implying youre not fake roastie.jpg (242 KB, 1921x1080) Image search: [Google]
implying youre not fake roastie.jpg
242 KB, 1921x1080
>a bunch of guys enjoying a multiplayer game
>female comes and starts ruining it as usual
>talks on the mic all the time a la "lol im a gurl gamurrr how do i move"
>gameplay degrades from constructive teamwork to degeneracy and beta doormatting
>enough of this shit
>start calling her a roastie
>tell her she's nothing more than a life support system for her vagina
>"w-well you probably have a small dick! haha!"
>keep calling her a roastie
>"u play videogames all day cos ur a fat loser"
>tell her then it's even worse for her since she ended up in a place full of fat losers, which is typical for a roastie
>"w-well you're very ignorant and i don't wanna talk to you anymore! let's go somewhere else"
>literally all of her beta orbiters leave with her
>server is near-empty

fucking women ruin everything. will keep doing it. if a vagina life support system ever ruins your game, just call her a roastie. chances are she is one anyway.
>>
>>26418316
The problem isn't the women but the beta orbiters, cuckolds and the white knights.

They need to be literally exterminated. They are subhuman trash with no aspirations except an unachievable dream of being with someone who will never ever love them.
>>
>tfw don't have the conscience to scam orbiters for money, or real world or in-game items
>watch male friends put on morphvox and start rolling in the free stuff

I guess it's for the best. Every time I talk on a public server people think I'm a little boy, anyway.
>>
>>26419081

exactly their the fuel for the fire. Kill the lot of them
>>
File: evenchaddoesntwantstacy.gif (2 MB, 300x150) Image search: [Google]
evenchaddoesntwantstacy.gif
2 MB, 300x150
>>26419081

Why can't they see that they'll never get anything out of orbiting, anon?
>>
>>26419081
>beta orbiters, cuckolds
The one thing to like about them is that at least they exterminate themselves

Though there will always be single mothers to raise the next generation I guess
>>
>>26418316
And this is why I don't talk when playing video games.
>>
>>26419162

>women will literally destroy whatever it is that you do which steals attention away from them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWurY7wtpc
>>
File: 1455121111108.jpg (54 KB, 540x544) Image search: [Google]
1455121111108.jpg
54 KB, 540x544
>>26419081
Finally people that understand that thirsty orbiters being orbiters fuck shit up. We need a mass teaching for these idiots that put pussy on a pedistal.
>>
File: 1454038481047.jpg (8 KB, 250x232) Image search: [Google]
1454038481047.jpg
8 KB, 250x232
>>26419343
>that video
roastie gettin toastie
>>
>>26419421

I'd unironically make it a full-time job stalking beta orbiters and beating them to a pulp. No kidding.
>>
>mad virgins
lol
>>
>>26419479

how do beta orbiters never get mad t b h, i dont understand this
>>
>>26419489
because there's a chance (no there isn't) they'll get laid / nudes at some point.
>>
>>26419129
>implying those fake voice programs aren't obvious as fuck and only an idiot would fall for it
>>
>>26418316
ITT: Things that totally happened.
>>
>>26419447
Same. We need to make a secret order of guys going around beating sense into orbiters. Teach em bjj and shit.
>>
>>26419551
Did you see how badass and funny OP was? Haha i bet this guy's a riot.
>>
>>26419537

https://www.yahoo.com/travel/catfished-girls-scam-isis-on-social-media-for-125374397897.html

kek based chechen catfishing women
>>
>>26419343
>she can barely even break the xbox

Holy shit, are women really this weak and defenseless? can you imagine her trying to attack a man with that club?
>>
File: srs.jpg (9 KB, 231x205) Image search: [Google]
srs.jpg
9 KB, 231x205
>>26419551
ITP: Apparentally we can't have fun
>>
>>26419566

i'm up for making our own chan, gathering intel on beta orbiters and fucking with them / scam mail, phishing their passwords, etc.
>>
>>26419631
They need to be taught a lesson either way.
>>
>>26418316
This is some good Fiction.
>>
>>26419631

once you hack their fb and put up pics like "my name's X and i'm a pathetic beta cuck i love u stacy i will cut my balls off just 4 u 2 let me touch ur hair" all the other orbiters will start knighting him and reporting his profile and before all other normies get to see his defaced page it'd have long been taken down
>>
>be on league
>girl gamer duo partners in game
>literally sit there and talk in chat all game
>standing at the turret typing
>feeding
>letting everyone know, at least 5 different times, that they are in fact girls

why do girls do this
>inb4 "shit elo"
i know....i know....
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGbhJG0sogQ
This is how you deal with girl gamers.
>>
>>26419730

fucking kek sounds like some single mom white trash who lives in a ghetto
>>
>>26419698

other orbiters don't really care, they're even glad some competition got taken out
>>
>>26419718
>I know..I know..

Shit ELO isn't the problem, you clearly don't know because you're retarded enough to still be playing League of Legends.
>>
File: White_armour_set_(lg)_equipped.png (12 KB, 97x219) Image search: [Google]
White_armour_set_(lg)_equipped.png
12 KB, 97x219
>Gril gamer joins server
>The white knight cometh
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.