[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>about to start working >realize i'm going to hate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: juri i need you.jpg (156 KB, 800x873) Image search: [Google]
juri i need you.jpg
156 KB, 800x873
>about to start working
>realize i'm going to hate it
>realize i need the money
>realize life without those few shekels i will earn will terrible
>slowly prepare myself mentally to be a wageslave

Why couldn't my family be well off?
>>
Fuck you guys this is a good thread. Real life shit. Not whining because some whore doesn't want to fuck you.
>>
>>26416278
Youre right

Its just whining about other stuff instead
>>
It sucks ass. But I also have a job that pays 18.37/hour. I still hate my job (hell I'd probably hate any job), but in a few months I'll have a few extra grand saved and be able to move out of mom's house. Once I do that, maybe I'll have to learn to figure shit out on my own and lose my inferiority complex. Also then I'll have spending money to waste on vidya and comics and junk.
>>
>>26415862

I got a minimum wage kek job at a grocery

It's not terrible because my manager/coworkers are gr8 lads and it's gotten me to the point where I can make small talk with people without shaking and sweating

So just do it man. Unless this is like, your new career, in which case...start working toward changing it
>>
>>26416308
Whining about real life shit.

Not having a warm hole for your dick.
>>
>>26416332
>That wage

I would drop everything I'm doing at the moent for a job like that.
>>
>>26416343
Sex happens in real life too

Not for you though
>>
>>26416444
You right, I'm more concerned about having money for rent and food, though.
>>
>get first job
>working in a warehouse all night
>heavy lifting for 8hours straight
>only people to talk to are total troglodytes and immigrants
>broke some items accidentally and get yelled at
>it's finally over
>get home and sleep as soon as I fall on the bed
>wake up 12 hours later
>have to go right back
>been a week now
>haven't touched my computer
>haven't touched my vidya
>forgot what the morning sun looked like

what the actual fuck is this? You're telling me most of the world does this their whole lives and they don't commit suicide? I have to go back soon.
>>
>>26416574
Yep.

My advice is to save every penny you can.
>>
move to finland and get in on that basic income, OP
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.