[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>make different personas >play with people's emotions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 400x566) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 400x566
>make different personas
>play with people's emotions until they finally delete their account or have a mental break down
>been doing this for 8 years spending hundreds of euros in this process

who /gamemaster/ here
>>
>>26415506
>spending hundreds of euros in this process
On what?
>>
>>26415506
What do you have to show for your epic adventures?

Go ahead. I'll be waiting to see what you have.
>>
>>26415506
I see it could be interesting for a while but for 8 years? There is nothing to learn anymore from that so I guess you love manipulating people? Are you afraid of something anon? Do you ever feel lonely? Miserable piece of shit that have no meaning in life and nobody cares about, not even your parents?
>>
Great job, game master. Can't even get your thread going.
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 424x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 424x600
>>26416195
Making steam accounts look real, money on others, other stuff
>>26416222
I'm currently in a game with people at the moment, me telling you who I am would ruin it.
>>26416286
>There is nothing to learn anymore from that so I guess you love manipulating people?
I guess
>Are you afraid of something anon?
No
>Do you ever feel lonely?
No, as long as there are other people, I am not lonely
>Miserable piece of shit that have no meaning in life and nobody cares about, not even your parents?
I guess, my parents have always hated me. One person dropped off the face of the web after they encountered me.
>>
That's easy mode kid, true masters manipulate IRL
>>
The fact that you spent money erases all credibility.
>>
>>26416717
>I guess, my parents have always hated me. One person dropped off the face of the web after they encountered me.

Aww, so sad. So that's what made you start catfishing? You want other people to feel the same rejection you are burdened with?

>>26416717
>I'm currently in a game with people at the moment, me telling you who I am would ruin it.

Mmhmm, have fun dear. You're my favorite little super villain now. You can do it!
>>
>>26416765
You have to have money to make money.
>>
>>26416816
I'm not a catfish. I go in the game with real feelings, I can fake acting depressed, happy, or crazy. When I was 14, I lied to my therapist into thinking I was completely normal and I had a functionally relationship with my family.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.