[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women with lots of sexual partners are equal in attractiveness
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: BbaInm8CQAAFQlc.jpg (34 KB, 496x500) Image search: [Google]
BbaInm8CQAAFQlc.jpg
34 KB, 496x500
Women with lots of sexual partners are equal in attractiveness as a man with no money.

Is this true?
>>
>>26414493
wtf, that right bitch is basically dadbod
>>
>>26414724
She's bigger than me, holy shit

Mirin her fridgemode physique t b h

I bet she'd give birth to high test sons
>>
>>26414743
are there more pics of her
i have never seen a woman who is this much fridgemode, and i browse 4chan alot since 6 years

even bodybuilder girls dont seem this much fridgemode/dadbod kek
>>
>>26414872
chloe moretz

originale
>>
>>26414893
doesnt even look remotely like her.
>>
>>26414493
>be summer
>constantly driving around looking for cute teens and kids offering carwashes on the side of the road
>One day find one, but it's a church group, modestly dressed kids, one qt 16yo and I have to pull my car over and get out of it (?) for them to wash it.

One day I'll get my dream.
>>
>>26414872
>>26414872
>>26414872
someone pleae give a serious response
>>
>>26414493
>Women with lots of sexual partners are equal in attractiveness as a man with no money.
Nope, a man with no money would have to be a a short term lay or the woman would have to be desperate for a companion and trying to have a househusband.
That chick on the right has a manly as fuck body.
>>
>>26414493
Sluts like that are putting prostitutes out of work.
>>
>>26415834
Kalani Hilliker
>>
>>26415837
>Nope, a man with no money would have to be a a short term lay or the woman would have to be desperate for a companion and trying to have a househusband.

This man speaks the truth. Almost fell into that situation.
>>
>>26414493
>Women with lots of sexual partners are equal in attractiveness as a man with no money.

no, you can fix having no money by getting a better job, you cant fix a whore, its more like the small penis(yeah there aexperimental procedures, but who'd seriously do that)
>>
>>26414493
This goes to show what a sad place America is today.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.