[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WhAt are some good intelligent, witty and cool comebacks to use
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (124 KB, 700x626) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124 KB, 700x626
WhAt are some good intelligent, witty and cool comebacks to use on bullies at school?

>tfw getting bullied in college
>>
>>26412807
Depends on the nature of the insult, my son. Give examples.
>>
your fucking fist
>>
That pic is proof all races can get along.
>>
>getting bullied in college
Does this actually happen? I've seen exactly two people get made fun of but never any bullying
>>
>>26413025
that is bullying u fucking tard
ur just as bad for not doing anything
>>
>>26413039
That's not bullying that's banter. If the guy is too much of a pussy to bant back then he deserves it.
>>
>>26412959
They point at girls and say "hey he's your bf" so the girls will laugh and say ew
>>
Seriously if you're getting bullied in college it's your own fault for not standing up for yourself there kiddo.

Haven't you learned anything in your 18 years of life?
>>
>>26412807
out of my way, fucking monkey
>>
>>26413065
You pull an Elliot Rodger and peacefully sip on your glass of Charles Shaw while riding into the sunset in that sweet BMW
>>
>>26413039
That's not bullying because those guys are never openly mocked. One of the guys is a big fat tall Indian who uses the communal computer something like 17 hours a day in our dorm, even sleeps there, I think he's autistic or something only seen him mocked one time
>do ethnic handshake with black friend
>three or so girls around us
>we're in front of the computer room
>girl "Man he's always in there"
>miles "I know, huh?"
>we all laugh
>he turns around
>we all disperse/hide

Other guy is just ugly/bald and that's why people rib him, I can't do anything about either
>>
>getting bullied as an adult

it's called harassment, and you can take legal action against it. Or just stop being such a bitch.
>>
>>26413106
Oh, then you kill them.
>>
>>26412807
Keep it up and I'll shoot up the place
Worked for me
I also beat the shit out of an Asian amateur boxer
And stabbed a dog to death cheeki breeki
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.