[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
suicide stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 7
File: tired.jpg (94 KB, 499x640) Image search: [Google]
tired.jpg
94 KB, 499x640
I recently got a call that my ex killed herself with pills, successfully. They found her facedown in the bath tub.

She made lots of threats to do it if I left her but you guys (/r9k/) told me it was just all talk and that she was trying to condition me to be cuckable.

I guess it was found that I'm not guilty of anything because after being told about it no one else contacted me, not even the police. Actually, her family apparently thinks fondly of me. I think there was a note but no one told me what it said.

Is there any way I can find out?

>has anyone here tried to kill themselves?
>has anyone you know done so successfully?
>>
>>26412742
Buddy blow his brains out
And other one od
And the one from high school.
Fuck off
Kill yerself
She's just a vagina
>>
>>26412742
>I'm not guilty of anything
Of course not: you're not her 24-hour bodyguard, and she's not your ward/nurse! Geez. Sorry it hurt YOU; her suffering is over. She wasted 40-50 yrs of possibilities. I think only very aged should off themselves...
>>
>>26412742
>Is there any way I can find out?
Yes. Ask. Tell them straight out that you're blaming yourself, and you need to know in order to deal with the situation. Therapy might not hurt.

My belief is that a person's life belongs to himself, and it's his right to end it if he chooses. She made her choice for herself, and the matter of whether you did things that influenced it or not is outside of you.

There are many things in life we can't control.
>>
failed to an hero twice.
wanted to OD, but i had high tolerance or something.
>>
File: shikabane-hime-689092-1.jpg (152 KB, 377x522) Image search: [Google]
shikabane-hime-689092-1.jpg
152 KB, 377x522
>I recently got a call that my ex killed herself with pills, successfully.

What if she killed herself, but failed?
>>
>>26413157
why didn't you just jump off a high building or some shit. fucking retards "failing" to commit suicide. how much of a shitter do you have to be to actually fail at that?
>>
>>26413241
They want attention
I'm buying a shot gun and going up a mountain in Canada during the winter
So if I don't kill my self the cold will
>>
>>26412742
I've failed 3 times but they were all during the same night.

>>26413241
Not everyone has a town with "high" buildings anon. A belt around the throat is far more logical. My problem was I'm just useless and the last try I used the belt but was stopped.
>>
>>26413215
>I like to point out minor syntax errors and make jokes about them regardless of the situation
>y-you guys thought it was funny right
>I'm not autistic
>>
>>26412742
>ex gf

Kill yourself normie
>>
>>26413241
Because they don't die instantly and we have a biological necessity/impulse to not die
>>
I tried this last week. Took a few grams of diphenhydramine, I've had friends of friends go out that way successfully. Planned on just going to sleep, but my husband woke me up about 10 min after I did so and noticed how fucked up I was and literally shoved his hand down my throat and made me puke most of it up. I'm going to have to choose a more violent, immediate method next time. Probably train.
>>
Yes I have tried to kill myself
Yes I have known people who have killed themselves

Yes they killed themselves because they were virgins.
>>
>>26413392
Peace out skank.
>>
>>26413392
divorce your husband instead of making his life hell you selfish bitch
>>
>>26413215
You have a point but I mean, I thought suicide by pills was a meme.

It was supposed to be "pills, successfully" as the operating part of the sentence, not "killed herself, successfully".
>>
>>26413452
Thanks.

>>26413461
He'd just kill himself, then. Already said he would multiple times.
>>
>>26413241
If you've never killed a person before, you're guessing at what it takes. Even trying for massive overkill sometimes doesn't work.

>>26413428
They thought their chances were better with necrophiliacs? No hope is one thing, making it ironclad is another.
>>
>be 13
>have friend who has disease
>his spine deteriorates
>can't walk, can't eat, can't see, can barely talk
>just 8 months ago he was completely normal
>I go to his house to visit him every week
>take turns playing Nintendo
>he can barely see the screen so go really easy on him
>out of the blue he asks me to help him kill himself
>tell him I can't, but I wish I could take his pain away
>he dies of natural causes a month later
>>
>>26413241
ODing is the most pleasant way to die.
>>
My best friend killed herself on the phone withme. I'm a different person now.
>>
>>26413563
Depends on what you OD on. Mine would have been hell if I didnt fall asleep before it kicked in, the drug makes you see nightmare shit at high doses. I would have died of a heart attack, which isn't so bad if you're asleep, but not great if you're awake and delirious.
>>
Has anyone tried the helium tank and failed?
>>
>>26413631
Most fail now because they raised the O2 percentage in the tanks, before that some failed because after you pass out, people have a tendency to rip the masks off unconsciously.
>>
>>26413351
this. suicide takes a whole lot of willpower actually. it's why I'm killing myself slowly with alcohol instead
>>
>>26413662
How do the helium companies think they have a right to stop the most peaceful way to kill yourself
>>
Friend of mine freaked out on a candy flip and hung himself.
>>
>>26413703
You know, you can still buy nitrous tanks and go out that way, instead.
>>
>>26413747
Thank you, God
>>
>>26413534
>If you've never killed a person before, you're guessing at what it takes.
it's literally as easy as jumping off a cliff/tall building/bridge. If you don't want to do that you could just order some fucking helium/nitrogen and make an exit bag. It's literally piss easy to kill yourself. If you're not just looking for attention, failing at suicide means you're honestly a complete moron,
>>
>>26413610
Opiates, any other stuff kills you painfully.
>>
>>26413769
If it's so easy then why don't you show us ;^)
>>
>>26413755
People just dont mention it because most suicides are of an impulsive nature. If you can't get everything you need immediately, people usually have time to go "oh i guess it's too much hassle to die".

>>26413769
see above. I personally planned mine for over a year before it seemed like "the right time" and I was still caught, unfortunately. Tried the tall building thing too, roof access is blocked in most high buildings, apparently.
>>
>>26413769
actually i forgot to add literally a few more times. if you try to OD on a substance you barely know what does, you're literally an idiot and just looking for attention. I literally cannot fathom how people who genuinely wants to die can fail this miserably.
>>
>>26413807
I agree with this.

>>26413797
I've seen opiate users overdose and it was pretty terrifying from my perspective. The struggling to get a gasp of air is pretty nightmarish.
>>
>>26413837
Yeah, from anyone else's perspective it looks horrible, but the dying person does not actually feel anything unpleasant.
>>
>>26413805
How can you make these retarded excuses? You were caught trying to access the roof? Fucking hell. Find a bridge and jump out, climb a satellite tower and jump, jump off a mountain, jump in front of a train/car/truck, shotgun to the head, hang yourself etc.
All these have a very high success rate and it is NOT hard to kill yourself by any of these methods. Just keep making excuses, though.

inb4 hurr i got caught trying to get on the roof, the bridge was closed, i don't have a gun, there are no mountains in my area
>>
>>26412742
>She made lots of threats to do it if I left her

That's called emotional blackmail, and its one of the most despicable forms of abuse.

The world is better off without that sociopath
>>
>>26413331
Im sorry. I was not trying to trigger you.
>>
>>26413901
Wasn't caught, but the roof entry door was locked with a chain. Obviously there are other methods I haven't tried, I'm not saying it's impossible, just that nothing I've done has worked for me personally so far. It's not like I have the amount of willpower to actually go through with killing myself built up 24-7.
>>
>>26413901
Yeah well, the idea is that people don't want to die in pain. Life has been a never ending pain, I don't want my death to end the way my life began.
>>
>>26412742
Nobody is really ever at fault for someone else's misery/suicide. If she wanted a better life she should have gone and found it
>>
>>26413966
You realize the entire point of this board is unhappy people blaming others for their failures, right? GTFO, normie. Go pull yourself up by your bootstraps.
>>
People who are "suicidal" are just braindead. What could you have done?
>>
File: baby.jpg (4 KB, 278x181) Image search: [Google]
baby.jpg
4 KB, 278x181
>>26413955
>jumping and flying through the air is too painful, even though you die instantly when you hit the ground
i would tell you to end yourself, but you're obviously just too fucking stupid
>>
>>26413797
>be burgerclap
>be non-felon
>go to gunstore
>buy shotgun on the spot
>load with 00 buck
>stick in mouth
>pull trigger

It's literally that easy
>>
File: nailed it.png (345 KB, 498x568) Image search: [Google]
nailed it.png
345 KB, 498x568
>>26413837
Post story plox I could use a good story
>>
>>26413998
I'll say for me, the idea is more "death with dignity". I want my death to be on my own terms, since my life absolutely wasn't. I see suicide as my only means of "control".
>>
Post more pics of creepy chan OP?

I have a few suicidal friends and I think about killing myself constantly everyday.
>>
File: 1412210252067.jpg (39 KB, 680x597) Image search: [Google]
1412210252067.jpg
39 KB, 680x597
>>26414039
I don't really feel up to dumping it all, but I can post a couple.

Just sort of numb.
>>
>>26414033
I let a recovering heroin user stay at my house. Met him on the internet. He promised he'd stay clean at my place, didn't happen. Shot himself up with so much dope he was non-responsive and barely breathing. I didn't actually do anything to help him. He was kind of a piece of shit. He didn't die and I ended up kicking him out of the house after he drugged me in my sleep and raped me. Good times.
>>
>>26412742
>ex
leave normie faggot
>killed themselves
join her normie faggot
>>
Back in late October I tried to hand myself. Was found by a couple of passers by.
>>
File: how you feel.gif (971 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
how you feel.gif
971 KB, 500x375
>>26414039
>>26414084
I looked at her instagram not too long ago after not realizing she had one for the longest time. All of my pictures were old amateur shots and one or two caps from next top model / her first professional shots.

Now, she's way too skinny and boney, wears generic heavy make up, and tries too hard to look like some kind of fantasy creature. Her natural look really was the best.

It's sad. Fame ruined her after all.
>>
File: 1377578622524.jpg (64 KB, 615x809) Image search: [Google]
1377578622524.jpg
64 KB, 615x809
>>26414127

Fug, I think I'm done.
>>
>>26414084
Thnx senpai.

I know how it can be, I don't feel much at all anymore.

I feel like a broken human being that's just gonna be left behind. Some people think they can "fix" me but just ruin everything further.

I hope I get the balls to actually off myself sometime.
>>
>>26413495
Suicide pact then.
>>
>>26413392
You sound like a self absorbed selfish bitch

The fact you even managed to get a husband surprises me
>>
>>26413714
Damn this is why I'm so afraid of tripping alone
>>
>>26414333
>afraid of tripping alone
>got trips
>composed of threes

Shiiiieet
>>
>>26412742
I want to see her neck go the same color as the bags under her eyes.
>>
>>26414085
> raped me
> kind of a piece of shit

Admit it you liked him forcefully shoving his cock into you, didn't you roastie? I bet your cunt turns into the niagra falls just thinking about it. Fucking whores are all the same.
>>
>>26414522
I didn't enjoy it in any way. I tried fighting him off but I was too sedated. He had a 3 inch micropenis and wasn't attractive in the least. I could barely feel anything. It was just gross and I wasn't on birth control so I was terrified this disgusting junkie knocked me up.
>>
>>26414569

>raped by injecting junkie

theres a 100% chance you have AIDS
>>
>>26414584
I was tested multiple times and I'm clean, thankfully.
>>
Drove to a forest about 200 miles from my house with pills and whisky. Walked into the woods, sat down and washed the pills down with the whisky.

About an hour later I'm puking my guts up and pass out. Wake up the next morning covered in dirt, bugs and puke. Drive home.

Now have a college degree, good job, friends, own house but when I get sad sometimes I wish I was successful that night.
>>
>>26414640
>letting a junkie stay with you

And people on this board always tell me I'm single because women are very selective with who they're around

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I'm lower than a junkie. That's cool to know.
>>
>>26414840
He was a friend of my husband's, we were doing him a favor since he was homeless and we had a spare bedroom. It wasn't really my idea.
>>
Who /successfulsuicide/ here?
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.