[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Tfw your car won't start and you stand there with the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1454484522767.jpg (277 KB, 642x630) Image search: [Google]
1454484522767.jpg
277 KB, 642x630
>Tfw your car won't start and you stand there with the hood up just looking at it

Might as well just exchange your dick for a pussy right then and there because you're not a man
>>
File: bd-old1.jpg (65 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
bd-old1.jpg
65 KB, 604x453
>ruthlessly mocks 50 year olds for not knowing the proper type of cable needed to charge an iphone

>has no clue how to do something as simple as change the oil in their own car

seriously... fuck you millennials
>>
>even though

fucking kek
>>
>>26412531
>looks good(actor for christ sake)
>is buff
>is WHITE
>IS A WHITE MALE
>as tall as an average asian

Some people don't deserve to live.
He's one.
>>
It just happened to me. I knew it was the starter, it was whirling, looked up starter, Find out it's the "bindex". but I don't know what to do. and it's like 6 degrees outside.

until the happy lead maintenance guy at my job pulls up in his truck and after listening to me turn it over for just a sec was like

"oh yeah it's the bindex here try this" and just turns the key over and over again really fast and it catches. He was a man, and i'm less of a man now.,,

i wish that there was like a forced conscription like in Iran and stuff, at least then we as boys would be taught basic man stuff
>>
>>26412695
that stupid face he's making tho makes me think he had some kind of mania
>>
>>26412531
lmao says hes 5'10 and can't understand why he would kill himself for being too short. Read the real caption at bottom that says hes 5'7 then understand why he killed himself lulz.
>>
It's true that men should have some knowledge on cars.
>>
>>26412711

please tell the the lead maintenance guy was a 5'3" manlet.
>>
>>26412711
Go to mechanic and tell them the problem. They then tell me they have to charge me $100 just to diagnose the problem not counting parts and labor. Im like I just told you and they refuse to except it, the sophistry is out of control. Took it somewhere else and the part I needed is the part I told them. Is this real life?
>>
>>26412695
I'm pretty sure 5ft 10 is taller than the average asian
>>
>>26412803
I've been on the other side of that. When the customer comes in and says what they need, I don't really trust them because they could be wrong, and then it makes me look bad, so I always start diagnosing the problem from scratch.
I wasn't an auto mechanic, but a technician in a similar field.
>>
SUTTON COLDFIELD MENTIONED
>>
>>26413182
average asian is like 5'5"
>tfw 5'3"

>>26412531
>you're not a real man unless you know cars
fuck off with that meme
"real men can do x" what a crock of shit
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.