[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Young Love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 224
Thread images: 55
File: young_love_by_adan_945-d5y33aj.jpg (353 KB, 892x895) Image search: [Google]
young_love_by_adan_945-d5y33aj.jpg
353 KB, 892x895
>you missed young love
>you missed goofily courting a girl
>you missed "hanging out" at the mall
>you missed taking that first jump from childhood to adulthood with some one else

It doesn't matter if your 23 or 53. If you missed teenage love and the clumsy, innocent stumbles that come with it, you missed out on something really important. It doesn't matter if you fall in love later on, you'll always be missing a part of life. That's why everyone always says "ahh...young love".
>>
File: 1447624976469.jpg (39 KB, 567x576) Image search: [Google]
1447624976469.jpg
39 KB, 567x576
You sound like that one gay robot friend I have irl that won't shut the fuck up about me being sheltered because I didn't experience ass sex in a bathroom stall at age 11.
>>
I experienced all that stuff, it was good.

All you had to do to attract teenage girls was occasionally insult them, you lot fucked up.
>>
>>26412474
i didnt miss out, i ignored it entirely.

>>26412508
exactly.
>>
>>26412521
I'm not even making this up. He brings it up EVERYTIME we meet, it's so obvious he's projecting, it's why we can't hang no more.
>>
>>26412474
Yea sometimes I regret it. I have this picturesque idea of what teen love with my crush would have looked like and all that. But you know what I realized? That most teen love ends in heartbreak and I'm glad I didn't experience that. I spent my teen years(and now) drugging myself dumb cause I realized young that everything is meaningless.
>>
>>26412508

What the fuck? How is talking about young love the same as ass sex at 11.
>>
File: image.jpg (120 KB, 1242x847) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120 KB, 1242x847
>had first bf at 16
>gave him a few handys under the stairs at school
>we broke up a month later

You didn't miss out on much
>>
>>26412474
>you missed being a Normie
Get the fuck off my board
>>
>>26412670
>no qt asian gf like pic

J U S T
>>
File: 1438106476438.gif (2 MB, 235x240) Image search: [Google]
1438106476438.gif
2 MB, 235x240
>>26412474

currently 28, fucked up with women most of my life and indeed missed teenage love.

but i'm trying to make up for it, my current gf is 15 :D
>>
>>26412474
I fooled around with my cousin's tits and pussy during childhood, best times of my life.
>>
Yeah, Most kids missed out on getting shot when they were a teenager.
I didn't, what do I win?
>>
>>26412474
That's okay, I can worship and obsess over the beauty and virility of youth through a computer screen.

>>26412508
Kek'd.
>>
this is something i couldn't care less about experiencing
>>
>>26412557
>most teen love ends in heartbreak and I'm glad I didn't experience that
This is actually a healthy part of a persons development. Young love is the most innocent romantic relationship a person can experience and the heartbreak experienced from this makes people emotionally stronger to deal with future potential breakups. I honestly believe if you haven't experienced some type of "romantic love" by 21 you're pretty much fucked in that department.
>>
>>26412847
>be 8, cousin 12
>hot cousin and me playing "wife and hubby"
>she pretends to be a housewife
>I pretend to arrive home from work
>she gets in the bed
>tells me to "get in and make a baby with her"
>freak out and run out the room
No wonder I'm such a pussy faggot loner now.
>>
I'm 21 and a kissless virgin which means that i have wasted my adolescence.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
>>26412983
What a story. honestly
>>
>>26412474

>young love
>have met several people who had young love
>sex offenders for life because of sexual contact between 14-17

I am super glad I just played Diablo 2 my entire teens
>>
I had so many girlfriends as a teenager, miss my ex feel like we were pretty much made for each other but I fucked it up eternally
>>
>>26413003
It was mostly because i lived living semi-segregated back then so i had no irl girls to fall in love with only female vloggers and the like.
>>
I'm in my first relationship now and I'm 18. My gf is going to be 20 soon.

The only thing I regret is not having sex sooner. Because if I did I might be better at it now. So, if you're still in high school or whatever and you're a virgin, just fuck a girl. It could be an ugly girl, nobody's gonna know. Just do it so you're not like me and your gf has to show you how to do shit.
>>
>>26413041
Where do you live that that is illegal? Surely not America
>>
>>26413090

>tfw my fetish is a girl showing me how to do it
>>
I'm already far too old for anything relationship related. I'm also far too ugly to attract anybody. No, I won't post a pic.
>>
>>26413108
It was mine too until I experienced it. Actual conversation:

>"You could use your finger."
>"Put it in your pussy?"
>"What?"
>"Huh?"
>"Don't call it that. That sounds so trashy. I've only used that word like three times in my whole life."
>"What am I supposed to call it?"
>"Don't call it anything, just put it in... okay, bring your finger forward."
>"Kind of like a 'come hither' motion?"
>"Yeah, see what I'm doing with my finger, do that. And it works better with two... There you go. Ahh, ahhhh... babe, you're not getting the hint."
>"Hmm?"
>"I'm ready for the part where you put your dick inside me."
>"You could just say so."
>>
>>26412983
>be 17 kissless, handholding less virgin with no friends. everybody on my class seems to have regular sex and multiple relationships since they were 13
>suddenly i ask a girl out and she accepts it
>like it but i'm so starved and unexperienced in human relations that the relationship clearly drains her shit out. i'm literally a vampire
>i break up with her one month later

>be 20 virgin with no friends
>start going out with a girl from college
>she gives me hints that she wants the dick
>freak out and run away, delete accounts and other shit. no contact for 8 months

>be 21 virgin with no friends
>college trip
>people decide to go to a club
>i kiss one religious christian girl from college there
>pretend i was too drunk and can't remember anything the next day
>change seats in the classroom so that i'm farthest away from her

on my way to 26 this year, still virgin and no friends. dropped out of college but at least i have a deadend job.
>>
>>26413237

very nice anon... i want that
>>
>>26412474
All of those things are the same as posting on 4chan or doing other dumb shit, just the normie equivalent

How is missing out on "young love" any worse than missing out on something like World of Warcraft post Burning Crusade?
>>
>>26412832

You can fuck all the underage pussy you want it will never be the same as being two teens in love

You are basically a father figure and will have to be her babysitter
>>
>>26412474
>Spending part of you youthful years dealing with a whiny teen girl

Thank god I never lived that nightmare
>>
>>26412474
Good. Love is a bad meme.
>>
>Spending my youth pleasing a Stacy
No thanks, Battlefield Heroes and BF4 filled in that gap.
>>
>>26412474
I had young love
It was pretty bad
>>
>Thinking that reality is some sort of lovey-dovey teenage romance movie

Young love never lasts and I'm glad I didn't have to deal with it.
>>
>>26412474
>>you missed young love

thank god, young love is fucking stupid
>>
i had young love

it was frustrating and unfulfilling and I'd probably be much better off these days without it
>>
You don't understand. Bitterness has given me magical powers beyond your petty normie understanding.
GET OUT OF MY LAIR REEEEEE
>>
i had a young love. i was 17 she was 16. we dated for 2 years then she went off to college. it was sad but worth it in the end, although for a while i wished i'd never met her so i wouldn't feel so much pain
>>
>lurv <3 :3

shit meme
>>
I didn't actually; I missed the substantial form of love that comes after young love.

My main problem is I've been a teen for 20 years now, and haven't progressed since then.
>>
I will never love the same as I did from ages 14-18. It really was the best.
>>
>>26412474
Thanks for reminding me what a piece of shit I am, almost forgot about it!
>>
>>26414243
This. Never experiencing it for myself has allowed me to still have the idealistic idea of love even now. I am free to relive this much better version in my animu over and over
>>
>>26412508
Yeah pretty much, minus the gay thing though.
>>
File: 1453526608388.jpg (33 KB, 470x481) Image search: [Google]
1453526608388.jpg
33 KB, 470x481
Fuck all love. Just stay the fuck away from me people. I've experienced sex, pretty much got the things I wanted to experience out of my system, now I just want to be left alone.

Which I probably will be... :/
>>
>>26412474
Jokes on you OP.

I'll miss out adult love, too.
>>
File: just hobo.jpg (371 KB, 1126x1091) Image search: [Google]
just hobo.jpg
371 KB, 1126x1091
There are no feels worse than "you missed out on" feels because there is nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>26412474
just go to a country where young love is legal
>>
>>26415784
Off to Kebabistan go
>>
>>26412474
i felt the same as you are feeling now when i was 14-16
but at 17 i got a gf
and let me tell you
young love is overrated af
>>
>>26412474
>tee hee i love you (because i can tell you have good genes and are socially dominant)
>i love you too babe (because i wanna fuck)
>let's do the thing where you get clingy with me and i get aggressive with competing males
>ok
Yeah no thanks.
>>
>>26415914
kek

asfgjiogfs
>>
>>26415756
duct tape shoes lmao
>>
File: 1409953285863.jpg (48 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
1409953285863.jpg
48 KB, 600x338
>>26412474

This really tears me up inside, honestly.

26-year-old virgin. Virtually friendless. Jobless.

I'll always be playing catch-up. I was just too shy and afraid to pursue a girl at any point in my life, and now I wouldn't even know where to find one to court.

My whole life has been a pathetic failure, and not just because of that.
>>
File: 1442868151996.png (197 KB, 379x289) Image search: [Google]
1442868151996.png
197 KB, 379x289
My teenage years taught me 2 things:
>how to handle rejection and recover quickly afterwards
>don't focus all your energy into one girl

I never had a relationship during my teens but I got rejected several times. I learnt what turns women off you, such as desperation, clinginess, and making sick jokes (sent one a poopoopeepee pepe once)
>>
>>26416064
>(sent one a poopoopeepee pepe once)
post screencap plz
>>
>>26416042
>I'll always be playing catch-up.
No, you'll always be falling behind. Do you think social maturation stops at the end of college? It keeps going, and you can't move fast enough to ever catch up to the average normie. Accept your fate as a robot.
>>
>>26416086
>No, you'll always be falling behind.

You realize that's just another way of saying what I just said, right?
>>
>>26416064
>I learnt what turns women off you, such as desperation, clinginess, and making sick jokes (sent one a poopoopeepee pepe once)
Women are picky as fuck. Gotta do EVERYTHING right or she fucks off to the next dick she can hop on. Why do robots want a gf again?
>>
File: Sfusrgx.png (221 KB, 327x374) Image search: [Google]
Sfusrgx.png
221 KB, 327x374
>See picture of cute as fuq asian girl taking a nude selfie in the mirror and pouting
>Looks like she's thirteen, probably is
>Perfect picture of new sprung sensuality
>I will never experience her
It hurts so bad, robots.
>>
>>26416103
I guess so. I thought you meant you could someday get closer to being a normie by catching up. Seems like you understand, though.
>>
>>26412941
This, you're supposed to already have felt the best love life has to offer then move on to pragmatic, rational relationships.
>>
File: 1392682631462.jpg (136 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1392682631462.jpg
136 KB, 1280x720
>>26416114

This.

Why do I have to be so incredible just to get a fucking gf to hang around with and hump occasionally? Fuck.
>>
>>26416120
>looking at CP
>>
File: At first.png (98 KB, 402x264) Image search: [Google]
At first.png
98 KB, 402x264
>>26412474
>had a chance at it
>never even realized
>didn't really miss out
>just sort of never noticed it
>and by the time I realized I wanted it
>it was too late
>>
File: 1409953741341.gif (1 MB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
1409953741341.gif
1 MB, 300x200
>>26416125

It's an awful feeling to know that I will always be missing these key components of modern age progression, but the fact that I will die, and that life is horrible for most people, comforts me a little bit.
>>
>>26415874

This. It's a fucking headache and is just not worth it. Whatever idea you have of young love in your head, it's a fucking joke.
>>
>>26416150
Not confirmed, desu desu.
>>
>>26416162
Most modern things are cancerous t b h so although I'm in your same position I don't really mind it. When growing up consists of getting a job I hate to provide beta bucks for some slut, I really don't feel like I'm missing out on much! Not saying the typical robot is in a *good* situation, but when no good situations exist, settling for the least worst isn't so bad.
>>
>>26412474
I wanna experience something like your pic sooo bad good lord ;-;
>>
>>26412474
what if I experienced that bullshit, but the girl did nawt?
>>
>>26416262
>your breath would stink and she'd notice
>she'd be able to see every pimple on your face, and would be disgusted
>your feet would slip and you'd headbutt her and break her nose
>you'd do something wrong with the kiss and she'd never want to do it again and would dump you a week later
Don't think you can have happiness, robot.
>>
I experienced teeange sex in my 30s
>>
>>26412983
My sister asked me to play the "secret game" with her once, i was abt 9 and she was 12 i think. We just got in our underwear and she practiced tongue kissing me, doing different techniques and asking which i liked more. I few weeks later i asked to play again and she refused
>>
>tfw was a social outcast in middle/high school but because I wore black and clearly had some issues I attracted lots of qt 3.14 goth/emo chicks
>rejected all of them
>one cause I didn't want the hassle of keeping a gurl happy/entertained
>two cause I had no idea how to go about the process anyway
>three cause I'm a literal fag
>>
>>26412474
Let me tell you something brah.

I had this. I had all of this.

The awkward courting, the first kiss, losing my virginity to her, a whole year of learning together. Just... being with each other,

You know how that ended?

With us going to different colleges and having a long conversation about what would happen. She told me over and over again that she wanted to stay with me and that we could make it work. I told her that I wasn't sure... that it would be hard and would take it's toll... maybe we should take the pressure off for the few months until we saw each other again. Then we can talk about it all and we can come to some agreement.

No. She said, stay faithful to me. I want to be with you.

So I did. I turned down the cutie patootie 5'1" 8/10 emo chick at my first college house party, turned down the drunk ass 6/10 (who was rumoured to be able to suck a golf ball through a hose pipe) When we went on a pub crawl in the town centre. I stayed faithful.

We met back up after those few months apart and she broke it off with me. said - "It was like I was two different people, the one I had left behind and the one I was at college. I slept with a few guys" Justifying her own whorish behaviour.

A few she said.

I finally got the answer from her sister.

In all this time when I was being faithful and thought that she really wanted to be with me. She fucked 7 guys (gave head to two more)

She wanted to have her cake and eat it too. Be a whore at college and then have me to fall back on if that didn't work out for her.

So, OP. People say "ahh... young love" because they only remember the part at the beginning, where it is new and exciting. They always blank out the heartbreak at the end and convince themselves that they are somehow "stronger" for the hurt.

Young love is stupid, reckless and treacherous.

That emo chick was so fucking crazy hot. I'll never forgive you for making me miss out on that Emma. You fucking slag.
>>
>>26416354
Story pls. You can be my inspiration.
>>
>Teenage girl fish pussy
>None of them shave
>'innocent clumsy stumbles' = regrets you carry forever
>Sucked into stupid highschool girl drama
>Sex is awful if it happens at all
>Prom night's soundtrack is "Now that's what I call THUG top 50 hits now with more twerking", no romantic slowdances, nothing but aggressive body rubbing and discomfort
>She eats all of your money and you already have none
>Constantly judged by her female friends who are all cunts
>Can't actually hang out anywhere unless parents drive you or you have your own car and license and gas

Look, when I was 17 I had a beautiful gorgeous girl with at least D cup tits sucking on my cock and the most interesting thought I could muster up was "I wish I was at home playing video games". Couldn't even get an erection and all the time I spent with her made me feel like I wasn't good enough and I hated it.

Trust me, young love is shit. That storybook garbage is for chads and stacies and they broke up after a week every time. Don't bum yourself out thinking you missed something beautiful.
>>
File: ruWJtNY67s.jpg (144 KB, 567x378) Image search: [Google]
ruWJtNY67s.jpg
144 KB, 567x378
>having his legs open instead of spreading hers
>being more inclined for the kiss than her

beta as shit, delete this
>>
File: 1445379853758.png (199 KB, 786x826) Image search: [Google]
1445379853758.png
199 KB, 786x826
>>26416359
>you will never lose your kiss virginity to your onee-chan
>>
>>26416404
>None of them shave
Excellent.
>>
>>26415680
wow d00d thats pretty EDGY :^)
>>
>>26415914
This is stupid how accurate it is
>>
>spent 80% of my time chasing pussy
>always with 2-3 girls at a time in high school
>tfw still became successful in adulthood without any random help

High school was forgettable to be honest. Teen love is mostly self love, and you can run those hormones with your imagination just as well without the added drama. Teens should just have sex with people they like and focus on school otherwise.
>>
File: arninekays.jpg (49 KB, 499x376) Image search: [Google]
arninekays.jpg
49 KB, 499x376
Time to post this I guess:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aeETEoNfOg
>>
File: white pepper.jpg (30 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
white pepper.jpg
30 KB, 800x800
>>26412474
I didn't, when will this "YOU'RE ONLY ALLOWED TO BROWSE R9K IF YOU'RE A FAILURE" meme end?
>>
File: wojak wonders.jpg (55 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
wojak wonders.jpg
55 KB, 800x800
>>26415914
/r9k/ confirmed for never having been to highschool. In what fucking world did only the 'genetically superior males' get girlfriends? Everyone had girlfriends, there was no fucking pre-historic social dominance competition, holy shit
>>
>>26416667
Do you not notice patterns?

Sure the occasional extroverted uggo had a gf, or the autistic bodybuilder, or the alpha-nerd, but if you were weird, ugly, AND submissive, there's no fuckin way. Surely you could tell that the guys with GFs were tall, square jawed, and tan. Eyes closer together rather than farther apart, fairly long-faced, athletic, etc. Did YOU go to high school?
>>
>>26412983
You didn't even need that last piece for me to tell that was the turning point of your entire life.
>>
I spent my time in old World of Warcraft. I'm happy I didn't miss that.

it's too late for teenage love now, i learned to let it go
>>
Taylor Swift is what someone who didn't experience teenage love is like
>>
>>26416450
I'm not trying to be, it's just I can't handle anyone else's drama and problems. I can't even handle my own. If I could it would be great I'm sure, but that's just not the way I'm wired unfortunately. I've only been in one relationship and I was shit at it lol. I don't want to put my bullshit on anybody else
>>
>>26416749
Well anon I'm gonna tell you what I know. In highschool a lot of girls, including the popular ones, have attraction towards the twinkish skater boy type guys, or in the least, average guys. To be honest in my experience the only girls who ever go after this supposed 6 ft tall, body builder dominant type are girls with daddy issues. Athletic isn't much of a part either, I saw girls dating emo kids all the time. Ugly ones did luck out though, including the girls.
>>
Met GF at 21(been together 3 years now), neither of us ever had anything serious, just gf/bf at school and some making out.

Had all our awkard first times together, awkward first time sex. Was super sweet and emotional and are the fondest memories of my life.

Found out 3 weeks ago that a year before we met she got super super wasted at a party, got picked up by a literal chad bad boy foreign dude with an accent. He ended up dragging her to a room and they started fooling around.

She says he was super pushy and aggressive and starting taking things too far and she wanted out but was so drunk and had never been in that situation before and didn't know what to do, she tried dissuading him but he just took it as nothing. He tried to stick it in but she was so uncomfortable her snatch was lockjaw shut. She just wanted him to leave her alone so she gave him a blowjob then left.

Says she hates herself for it and it was the most out of character thing she's ever done and she tries to forget it which is why she never told me about it(it only came out cuz someone who was at that party mentioned her going into a room with the guy). She was crying and talking about how much she hated it and herself and that nothing happened, they didn't have sex and that even though she gave him a blow job she still see's all her first times and experiences with me because she actually wanted those and was ready and loved me. And that I still took her virginity.

I dunno man, I dunno, it just feels like all those important memories to me are now some how corrupted. I mean I know finding a girl like I did at 21 who's only ever done that is still a miracle, but she told me she'd never done ANYTHING, and now I feel like none of our first times were really her first time, because she had naked almost sex with this chad and blew him.

What do you guys think?
>>
>>26416870
Another thing I better add is girls are very attracted to guys with confidence. Obviously you all know this, but you think of it as the confidence where he's an animalistic, brute who doesn't smile and is socially dominant and territorial. The majority of actual Chad's who have nothing to prove and exude confidence are the ones who are nice to those lower socially, they smile a lot and charm girls with said smile, and are typically bros.

Second thing I want to point out is girls are attracted to things different than guys obviously, guys will be attracted to larger breasts, ass, etc etc. Same goes for girls. A nice strong jawline and biceps with sleeves up are like a nice rack/ass to a guy.
>>
>>26416893
>believing
You and I both know they fucked
>>
>>26416893
lol dude she cheated on you how fucking stupid are you
>>
>>26416893
>she gave him a blow job
>What do you guys think?
The bitch obviously lied to you.
>>
>>26416942
Nah, I broke her hymen first time we had sex. It was a long slow process. She can clench so fucking tight, if she's not wanting anything there is no sex happening, even with forplay.

>>26416953
It was before she met me my main concern was originally with>>26416954 she lied and that hurt and we talked about that and she realizes that she fucked up big time by doing that.

However I'm more bothered by all my memories seeming ruined now.

I've talked to a few friends and they all say its not a big deal, that it sounds like she hated it and it was hardly a sexual experience for her and that if that was the only thing she ever did then everything we did was still just as "pure" you don't give self loathing, disgusted, almost black out head and then suddenly become some sex master slut. So the first time she gave me head, a whole year and a half after this event, it would have felt like it was her first time. She would have been approaching it entirely differently, wanting to please me, to love me. Not to just get some guy off and away from her.

I dunno man, I want to accept that. It just stings. It was such a nice feeling thinking she'd only ever seen my dick, ever done anything sexual with only me. Now I feel like she'd got that experience, good or bad, with another guy, and I'm still only with her. Like we aren't equal now.
>>
File: do_not_cry_franku_6884.png (90 KB, 350x192) Image search: [Google]
do_not_cry_franku_6884.png
90 KB, 350x192
>be me
>had a chance at 15 yo , missed because too shy-socially akward
>now 20 yo, missed teenage love
>first kiss by a 8/10 drunk girl 1 month ago
>>
>>26416120
>You will never experience their bodies
>And yet some have
>>
File: 1380428235432.jpg (18 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1380428235432.jpg
18 KB, 400x400
> 8th grade civics class
> "Hey anon, do you like Danielle?"
> sure, whatever
> "teehee, do you want to be her boyfriend?"
> sure, whatever
> "teehee", girls run away
> realize an hour later in lunch what I'd said, go into panic b/c I wouldn't be able to play Halo 2 with ma boyz and would be stuck with lame girls
> see her next period
> "Hey, by girlfriend you mean girl who is a friend right?"
> mfw remembering that I'm an idiot
>>
>>26416893
>What do you guys think?
sounds like bullshit to me.
>>
File: 1439621681177.jpg (75 KB, 500x625) Image search: [Google]
1439621681177.jpg
75 KB, 500x625
it kind of sucks though because after young love you compare everything to it and they always suck because expectations are different
>>
File: tumblr_nd05ivANDP1talf13o1_250.gif (818 KB, 225x300) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nd05ivANDP1talf13o1_250.gif
818 KB, 225x300
>>26417415
Can't attach picture on mobile apparently. Fuck it.
>>
Ehhhh I experienced it, definitely. It was a really pure feeling, no boundaries of bills, jobs etc. But being the retarded teen I was, I still constructed stress, and so especially did the bipolar retard I dated. Making a mountain out of a mole hill over forgetting to tell her that I was gonna go to the store over text. That shit was painfully straining, and took a lot out of me. The physical shit was the best ever though, making out with that shy, secretly slutty chick was great. Overall, eh I mean my life isn't different because of it. It helped me at the end devote myself to a passion a bit more, but the relationship itself didn't mean much
>>
>>26417420
You're not an idiot anon. You just got fooled by cunts.
>>
File: AlternateUniverse.jpg (185 KB, 1280x857) Image search: [Google]
AlternateUniverse.jpg
185 KB, 1280x857
>>26417168
almost 20 and I missed out as well

>be me
>16
>had connections, lots of friends
>Healthy with a decent physique - 1 year of lifting
>gaining popularity in school
>family issue
>required me to stay home just after school finished - strict schedule
>no free time for friends
>no time to get a job and a drivers licence
>Went on for 2 years
>Lose gains and get fat
>Graduate
>Faced the real world being an obese,virgin and an aspie

Fast forward 2 years later, life just got worst.
>>
I didn't experience "young love" until I was 18. she was 16.

it was intense and fun for the short time it lasted, but ultimately left me with more insecurities and problems than I started with.

a fulfilling, loving adult relationship is a much better experience.
>>
File: 1444366283532.png (369 KB, 560x479) Image search: [Google]
1444366283532.png
369 KB, 560x479
>If you missed teenage love and the clumsy, innocent stumbles that come with it, you missed out on something really important

I never understood this line of thought. Life experiences aren't set in stone. I bet there are a lot of people out here who never experienced these either and are doing fine.

The good thing about life is there's nothing wrong with it. Even when everything is wrong, nothing is wrong. You face the problems as they arise. Even the lack of love experience is a life experience after all.
>>
>Spend entire life getting rejected by girls
>Never find companinship
>Reach mid twenties
>Become bitter and pretty much mysoginistic
>"Geez anon, if you weren't a bitter woman hater maybe you could've found someone"

Nothing pisses me off more than this shit.
>>
File: 1291403075899.gif (1 MB, 193x135) Image search: [Google]
1291403075899.gif
1 MB, 193x135
>the amount of underage fags in this thread
>>
>>26417899
This. This is almost as bad as "why don't you have a girlfriend?".
>>
>>26417863
>experiencing nothing is an experience
O-oh okay.
>>
>>26418495
well it is, the ab sense of something is a feeling you are aware of and it forms you and your opinions.

Like how many people say you don't appreciate things until you know what its like to not have them. Some might argue that not having had love for so long one would appreciate it more when they received it and might be better able to appreciate and help it flourish.

Others might argue lack of experience with it will only lead to mishandling it.

Regardless not experiencing something is still an experience. There is no such thing as an un experience because that would simply be nothing, and that doesn't exist.
>>
File: 1309948652569.jpg (22 KB, 323x337) Image search: [Google]
1309948652569.jpg
22 KB, 323x337
>>26412508
>Poor autist doesn't understand human emotions and thinks that "young love" means just sex.

But I think you should stay in this state of ignorance, it's better for you after all.
>>
>>26412474
>>you missed "hanging out" at the mall

Americans are weird
>>
>>26413090
I can't make them because I have autism
>>
>>26413090
>just fuck a girl

Don't you realize that this board is filled with people that have social problems?
>>
>>26418495
Sure I didn't experience teen love, but fuck it, I learned how to be really good at Devil May Cry, so that counts for something I guess. I doubt these normies can jump cancel as well as me
>>
>>26416893
Dump her, it's the only answer.
>>
>>26419050
Scratch that I thought she cheated.
>>26417051
Give it some time? The lying bothers me more than the blowjob 2bh.
>>
What sucks is being 23 and still missing your teen love everyday from when you were 17.
Not spoken in over a year and too afraid to text them.
>>
>>26412474
>Tfw married to my high school sweetheart for 9 years
>tfw started dating when I was 16 and she was 15
>tfw we were each others first loves and took each others virginity

Feelsgoodman, it sucks most of you fell for "teen romance is dumb" meme
>>
>>26416667
>/r9k/ confirmed for never having been to highschool. In what fucking world did only the 'genetically superior males' get girlfriends? Everyone had girlfriends
I dunno to what kind of high school you went, but only 2 or 3 guys had girl friends in our classes of 40. The most popular guys which all the girls were constantly swooning over. The average blokes weren't really bothered much but the more nerdy guys were bullied all the time. By other boys, girls and teachers. All of them were against us.
>>
>meet qt girl I liked in lower grade from me
>got her number from a friend and only communicated by texting in 7-8 grade
>Finally talk to her in 9th grade in person
>All this time we've been "dating"
>have the L I T E R A L time of my life with this girl
>I haven't been any happier than I have when I was with her
>start to have a lot more negatives than positives like fighting, insecurity etc
>I become more angry and overbearing and she can't take it anymore
>after 3 years of being together we mutually separate
>think about her every single day since we broke up
>date some other girl for 3 years that cucked me in the end anyways
>start talking to the girl I first fell in love with again
>we come to an understanding that it will never work out because of how much I hurt her (A lot was involved in the breakup it was messy)
>still have have a gap in my heart where the first girl I loved was
>not a day has passed when I don't think about her and how much I fucked up my life
You don't know pain until you realize that the only shot you had at happiness slipped from your fingers, never to return.
>>
File: 1445761088751.png (3 KB, 253x243) Image search: [Google]
1445761088751.png
3 KB, 253x243
>>26419238
Oh god I wasn't ready for this feel
>>
No I didn't, OP.

And it was absolute bullshit and it fucked up my life.

I started in a teen relationship and it lasted years and it completely fucked up my studies and my ability to find myself as an independent person.
>>
>>26415914
So much salt in this post, topkek
>>
>>26416667
That is the most blatantly false post I've seen all week, maybe even all month. Up until graduation only Chads and semi-chads had girlfriends, definitely less than 1/5 of the guys.
>>
File: rage.jpg (119 KB, 463x353) Image search: [Google]
rage.jpg
119 KB, 463x353
>>26412474
>met girl in highschool when I was 16
>we date for a month
>she leads me on this entire period, she never lets anything escalate, we only see eachother at school
>grow tired of the constant disregard for my wants, tired of her lying about never being able to go out
>dump her
>she fucks some beta bitch skater kid a week later
>has the audacity to tell me I had a chance

Women are evil deceptive dick receptacles that don't deserve rights. At any age. It's the exact same shit in my adult life. They're just down to fuck but don't want to call back.
>>
>that boys dirty converse
>nit cleaning your shoes

0/10 my pussy is as dry as the sahara
>>
>>26419238
sounds like you didnt deserve it in the first place kid.
>>
>>26419425
>caring about the one piece of clothing designed to get dirty.
Ya you are definitely a women. black too.
>>
File: 1444774842266.jpg (101 KB, 724x844) Image search: [Google]
1444774842266.jpg
101 KB, 724x844
Whats the closest you got to teenage relationship?

Here is my story

>be around 14
>have a crush on a blonde qt
>a friend of mine knows her
>ask him to tell her that I like her
>he does
>he comes back to me and says she likes you too!

For a moment I thought I will finally get a gf but then...

>he says "lol jking...she said that you are ugly as hell and why should she want you as a bf?"
>>
>>26419690
About as close as I got to a Nobel prize.
>>
>>26419690
>be 13 during summer vacation
>staying at grandma's house near the beach
>sit next to qt blonde grill in one of those platforms (don't know what they're called in English) in the sea
>she looks at me and tells me I have nice eyes
>literally go "th-thanks"
>after 2 minutes of complete silence from my part I awkwardly leave and return to the beach
That's as far as I've ever gone with a girl, I'm 20 now
>>
File: m5BNetCH.png (262 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
m5BNetCH.png
262 KB, 1200x1200
Yeah, but I played some pretty great games.
>>
File: forever_turbo_hang_dance.gif (5 KB, 102x136) Image search: [Google]
forever_turbo_hang_dance.gif
5 KB, 102x136
>>26419690
>be 14
>be friends with this girl
>we have similar interests
>vidya, books, etc
>like her
>she always denies liking me
>"y.. Yeah. Haha me too."
>crushed me
>she is sent to a nunnery
>find out later from friends of hers that she liked me
Feelsbadman
>>
>>26412474

this is the dumbest meme of all time
>>
>>26419082
I wish I could say the same. The blow job bothers me way more than the lying. I get why she lied. It was dumb and it hurt, but I get it.

I can't seem to escape the pain though of thinking I wasn't really her first sexual experience and this douche bad had almost sex with her. She always talked about how i was her first and how she'd only been with me and made it seem so special. Now its like thats all gone.
>>
>>26420461
That's just shit, can't give you advice, but your situation sucks.
>>
File: existencial dolphin.jpg (57 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
existencial dolphin.jpg
57 KB, 400x300
I may have missed out on teen love but at least I dind't miss out on awkward teen crushes and unrequited love!
>>
File: 1451610109128.png (539 KB, 594x517) Image search: [Google]
1451610109128.png
539 KB, 594x517
I was at the mall today and I saw this cute tiny like 14 year old blonde girl with one of those choker necklaces on and I felt terrible because I'm an old 25 year old creep that will never get to experience being with such a cute innocent creature. Girls around my age are all chubby, faces starting to look old, bitter from past failed relationships, and worst of all their pussies are used up and ruined.
>>
>>26416383
T-thanks, Chad. That's almost comforting.
>>
We all fucking get it.
We have got it for a long fucking time.
We don't need constant reminders.
>>
>>26420802
28 and I know that feel.

It seems like it is too late for us to get on the normal train at this point. Also, there's no reason to since it's all downhill from this point on anyway.

>missed out on young love
>missed out on ptp
>missed out on baggage free qts
>missed out on relationships that don't come with many demands except talking and spending time together (not as much pressure to be a beta provider or a charismatic Chad when you are younger).
>>
>>26416893
holy shit who cares, it was a year before you met, why would you even think about it?
>>
>>26421537
I don't understand, why don't you just date younger?
>>26421599
Because she lied about it.
>>
File: 1452640116792.jpg (82 KB, 569x510) Image search: [Google]
1452640116792.jpg
82 KB, 569x510
>>26412474
>something important
Thats a relative thing.
I am 25, kisless virgin. But for me, it was important to have PhD. And I did it. I know more about life,the universe and existence. A mere,primitive, animalistic experience as "falling in love" which is just an intro to mating is just that,a primitive thing.
Needless to say that I am happy with my life and acomplished human driven with knowledge and consciousness rather than low-level animal urge for reproduction which will come naturally for inteligent men, between 30-35.
>>
I don't even want teenage love, I want middle school goofy awkwardness around girls. I went wrong at age like 12.
>>
File: 2016-02-11_00005.jpg (274 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-11_00005.jpg
274 KB, 1920x1080
there is always young girlfriend simulator bully
>>
>>26421623
so what? maybe she was scared of exactly the reaction you're having now, because it's none of your business what she did before you
>>
>>26412474
>you missed being in a runescape clan
>you missed training up your account for hours after school to try and become better as a collective
>you missed charging the wilderness battlefield with 100 of your friends to face the unknown enemy
>you missed being the most feared pkers in the game

It doesn't matter if you experience anything, you will never experience this.
>>
File: 1453852964299.gif (496 KB, 500x455) Image search: [Google]
1453852964299.gif
496 KB, 500x455
>>26421683
>maybe she was scared of exactly the reaction you're having now
>I-I-I I only lied cuz the truth might upset you
What a fucking joke.
But seriously go fuck yourself you amoral shitstain.
>>
>>26416667

>no social dominance competition

You put a punch of adolescent hormone charged barely evolved apes in a fucking building together for like 7 hours a day.

Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>26421750
this but world of warcraft vanilla. That thing was a game changer. Would never trade for any kind of romance with a thing that bleeds for 5 days every month and doesnt die.
>>
>>26413237
Wew lad that sounds pretty awful. Maybe I'll just aspire to Wizardry after all
>>
>>26421750
im doing that on the reg in osrs my nigga
>>
>>26412474
>young love

I'm pretty sure this is just a meme. Most people don't experience this, not even normies. Just because you saw it in a movie doesn't make it real.
>>
File: 134677291939.jpg (50 KB, 960x484) Image search: [Google]
134677291939.jpg
50 KB, 960x484
>you missed teenage love
>you'll never be 16 and in love, lying on the grass on a warm summer night, watching the stars, carelessly chatting, not worrying about rent, bills, student loans, only worry in life is how you're gonna cheat on that history test on monday
>you'll never take a young, tight, hot-bodied girls virginity, pulling out to cum all over her back and have her look in your eyes and say "I love you"
>you'll never have a girl around every day after school, pretend to be doing homework together, but instead just fuck like rabbits
>you're in your 20's now, gotta get a good job, gotta be a serious man now
>all the good ones are taken, maybe a nice girl will eventually settle with you but they have already felt all those new exciting feelings before, and are usually jaded and bitter
>you missed what it feels like to have not a care in the world other than making your girl happy
>you have missed out on teenage love

It doesn't matter how much you try to compensate. Once you've missed teenage love, you become an emotional cripple.

Everybody who is somebody learns the basic of relationships during adolescence, if you miss this phase, you will always be looking for the patterns of teenage love in adult relationships and won't know how to do anything else, and by now people are too old and jaded to help you grow out of it so they will just dump you and look for someone more mature instead. That's why once you miss out teenage love, you might as well accept that you will always be alone.
>>
>>26412474
You should watch less movies.
>>
>>26421849
>osrs clanning

comparing 2005-2012 clanning to osrs clanning is like losing your virginity to a teenager vs paying a prostitute
>>
>>26421854
are you srsly trying to prove that simple animal mating can be a factor for someone's whole life, with all complexity and other experiences in life?
Fuck off retard. I alone know several people that fell in love first time after 25 and they literally met soul mates.
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 600x357) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 600x357
>Missed out on young love because I was a sperg and looked young for my age

>Be turning 22 soon
>Still look young for my age

>Mfw despite just wanting a qt my own age all the 18 or younger girls keep coming at me because they think we're the same age

>Be in uni so every year theres a fresh wave of 18 year old students that go out clubbing during freshers and go crazy sleeping with anyone
>>
>>26416383
>So, OP. People say "ahh... young love" because they only remember the part at the beginning, where it is new and exciting. They always blank out the heartbreak at the end and convince themselves that they are somehow "stronger" for the hurt.

No they don't. There are posts in this very thread that acknowledge this. Going through a break up does make you stronger emotionally.

Fuck you and fuck your boring story everyone has read a thousand times before.
>>
>>26421633
>25
>PhD
I don't know who the fuck gave you a PhD in that amount of time but I know it's worthless.
>>
>>26421948
>>Missed out on young love because I was a sperg and looked young for my age
>>Be turning 22 soon
>>Still look young for my age
>>Mfw despite just wanting a qt my own age all the 18 or younger girls keep coming at me because they think we're the same age
>>Be in uni so every year theres a fresh wave of 18 year old students that go out clubbing during freshers and go crazy sleeping with anyone

why are you here you stupid prick
>>
>>26421948
How the fuck is that a problem. I would kill to be in that situation.
>>
>>26421928
>simple animal mating

>who but a buttflustered omega virgin would reduce the complexities of a young relationship to this?

I'm sure those 25+ people you met are telling themselves they're soul mates, the desperate will often tell themselves anything to feel good about their shitty lives.
>>
>>26412474
the fact you are trying to shit on innocent people over /r9k/ is a serious sign of a shitty life.
>>
>>26421633
>A mere,primitive, animalistic experience as "falling in love" which is just an intro to mating is just that,a primitive thing.

That primitive thing has far more value than your PhD. You're not accomplished, you're imbalanced , and you're completely delusional if you think it's going to magically work out when you hit 30.

You've made a really shit, life damaging decision.
>>
>>26412832
pedo freak

can't you betas get someone your own age or would you prefer to get ass raped in prison?
>>
>>26421599
Because she had told me otherwise, if I knew she had a history beforehand It would have never bothered me.

But she had told me time and time again that I was the only one. And over 3 years it started to feel really special, I mean if it wasn't special why would she keep mentioning it?

Then I had that reality, all the ideas in my head, questioning our every memory all that happened in a sentence when I overheard her friend say "Hey didn't you fool around with that guy at that party 2nd year?"

Trust me I want to not care, I wan't to get over it. I'm just having rough time accepting it, trying to realize it means nothing and changes nothing, and that I was still the one who took her virginity and that our 3 year relationship is still just as special.
>>
File: 1417375056616.gif (875 KB, 500x318) Image search: [Google]
1417375056616.gif
875 KB, 500x318
>>26413090
>Told my first ever gf that I'm still a virgin
>She just said, "Oh?" and smiled
>Huge weight off chest
>She's going to take my virginity on Valentine's Day

I don't think it's a big deal as long as you're honest and she loves you.
>>
>>26422055

I came looking for a wageslave thread so I could taunt the pepes about working over the weekend then having a week off

>>26422062

Its not, the image is one of a shocked yet cocky expression
>>
>>26421623
>why don't you just date younger?

It's practically taboo and it's hard to find grills that want older guys.
>>
>>26422223
>it's hard to find grills that want older guys
That's where their preference lies though.
>>
>>26422190
>>26413090

>Tfw friends all think I lost my virginity to someone I didnt sleep with
>Actual girl I lost virginity too was a lesbian that hates me (we fugged on a one night stand, told her gf, blames me for them breaking up pic related) and she didnt think I was a virgin either

I feel like I've spun a tangled web of lies and people think Im better at sex than I actually am through a chain of slightly subverting the truth
>>
File: image.png (205 KB, 505x431) Image search: [Google]
image.png
205 KB, 505x431
>>26422270

Forgot pic to show my expression coz im retarded
>>
>>26412508
is there anything on robot minds aside from sex?
>>
File: kaiba.jpg (224 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
kaiba.jpg
224 KB, 1920x1080
>>26421633
I'm scared that what you say is actually true.
>>
File: 1382647170873.gif (397 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1382647170873.gif
397 KB, 720x480
>26 KV
>spent all of middle school and high school being way too shy to even entertain the idea of asking a girl out
>never even met a girl I wanted to ask out, still true to this day
>the rare occasion I did have social contact with a girl was anxiety-ridden
>actually had a girl ask me out in 8th grade, got scared and just ignored her until she got the hint
>didn't want to deal with the risk of rejection, and even if I didn't get rejected I would just be counting the days until she breaks up with me so I just played video games and yu-gi-oh with my friends all day
>>
>>26415914
this sums it up
/thread
>>
>>26419238
i had a strikingly similar experience, except she was in grade above me.

we still talk sometimes, but i avoid her and all women who try to get close to me.
i want nothing to do with it all anymore.

pussy and warm feelings mean nothing to me now, whether thats a good or bad thing will be decided when i finish my degree and decide whether i will blow my brains out or continue living as a shell of a human being.
>>
>>26412474
nope, i didn't. i experienced all of this when i was 15/16. then a year later i left her for a 23 y/o i met at work cus i thought "oh cool an older woman, this will be even better". it wasnt.

i lost my first love and i think she was my soulmate. i'm 30 now and it still haunts me. i made the biggest mistake of my life when i was too emotionally immature to realise wtf i was doing.

idgaf if no1 reads this, i still feel better for typing it out instead of just thinking it
>>
>>26416893
if she didn't tell you about it, she feels guilty
because she feels guilty, that means she either actually fucked him or she is a weak human being who can't control her emotions and take responsibility

either way, she is weak scum. if you think some sex and feelgood moments are worth carrying around a bag of emotional retardation then go ahead and stay with her, but dont be suprised if she pulls some stupid shit and you get hurt.
>>
>>26416042
>I'll always be playing catch-up. I was just too shy and afraid to pursue a girl at any point in my life, and now I wouldn't even know where to find one to court.

I was an extreme example of that. I had no contact with a girl until I was 38.

It all ended pretty suddenly for me. We started exchanging e-mails and the phone calls. I went to meet her, and then 4 months later she came to meet me. During that second meeting we got engaged. After we agreed to get married, we kissed for the first time. We were married 9 months later.

The nice thing is that all my inexperience didn't matter. She didn't have any experience either. We were perfect for each other.

I told her right at the very beginning that I didn't have any experience. I knew that my lack of experience made me extremely unusual, and I didn't think it would have been right to withhold something so unusual about myself. I simply said: "I am looking for my first relationship, and I want the relationship to last for the rest of our lives. The most important thing to me is that both me and my future partner be totally faithful to each other. And I believe in being faithful so much that I have been faithful to my future partner my entire life -- both in the past and the future." A small percentage of women respond well to that message.

I turned what most people consider to be a severe weakness into a strength that allowed me to find exactly the right woman for me.
>>
I was completely red-pilled when I was 16 because that's when I started using 4chan. I didn't have many friends, let alone girlfriends.
>>
>>26422223
>It's practically taboo and it's hard to find grills that want older guys.

It's not "taboo". It's pretty much mandatory.

In my high school, exactly zero girls were dating younger guys. Exactly zero.

There might have been one or two cases where a girl was dating a guy in her own class.

The remaining 99% were dating older guys. Dating college guys was common.

I saw the same pattern in college. I don't recall seeing a single instance of a woman dating someone younger in college.
>>
>>26424658
She was raised catholic, hard core catholic, of fucking course she feels guilty. Even if not sex, she says it was the most our of character thing she's ever done and she hates herself for being so weak that she a) Fell for the dude giving her attention, b)Got drunk enough to inhibit her judgement, c) for not telling him to stop right away and d) for only thinking of getting him off to leave her alone instead of just leaving herself.
>>
>>26412474

i didn't miss shit you don't tell me shit you filthy fucking nigger

it happened when i was 14 then i made stupid shit and i regretted it and felt stupid for the next 4 years so fuck you
>>
File: 1351786681750.gif (16 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1351786681750.gif
16 KB, 125x125
>thought I had "young love" at sixteen
>be with girl for almost two years
>she cheated on me
>apparently more than once

jesus christ

at least I got that shit out of the way when I was young tho

I see 20 year olds acting like I did when I was 16 and it makes me cringe
>>
>>26412576
Wow, pretty homophobic of you.
>>
>>26425285
I'm almost 30 and have less experience than your average 16 year old. There are probably some 16 year olds making more money than me too. I'm not the more experienced and wealthier older man these grills want.

I'm not attractive to anyone.
>>
File: 1454779804979.jpg (193 KB, 756x945) Image search: [Google]
1454779804979.jpg
193 KB, 756x945
>tfw had 1 chance at young love but the cards weren't in my favour
>still put the cards on the table because lonely
And I regretted it since
It was a long distance relationship at 16, we used to live in the same area until I had to move half way across the country, still went back every month or so because relatives and my dad still lived there, for me and the ex it just sort of happened because we were suddenly "cute together" according to people we knew.
Saw her like 4 times out of the 5 months, until one of my friends told me he saw her cheating and two others could back him up, she admitted to it when confronted so I broke up with her and the cunt she was cheating on me with (about 19) was giving me shit and tried to beat the shit out of me next time I was in town. I was so pissed, I didn't hesitate fighting back and snapped his arm so it bent the other way until others stepped in to pull me back.
I got out with a black eye and broken nose, my parents decided it was best I didn't go back there for several months after seeing the damage, lost contact with most of my friends back home and became more of a shut-in.
Ever since that i've just had natural hesitation towards women through my teen and current adult years. I'm just not looking to commit after shit like that, i've been fine supporting myself the last couple years.
>>
File: 1454298594704.png (455 KB, 810x688) Image search: [Google]
1454298594704.png
455 KB, 810x688
>Always say yes when sluts ask me if I'm a virgin and ask the same in response
>They always say no and I just shrug it off
>One time a girl, could almost be cute if she didn't reek of slut, says "maybe I could teach you a little something ;)"
>Laugh her off
>She comes up to me in private and says she wasn't joking
>This is it, I can make it or break it
>Remember my principles
>"Nah tho"
>She's completely flabbergasted and insulted that I rejected her and accuses me of being gay

Like I'm going to give up my wizardhood to some slut so she can say she 'taught' a virgin. Either I'm losing it on my terms or I'm dying with my virginity and my dignity intact, you fucking roastie.
>>
>>26426097
Based.
this is original
>>
File: 1453140642239.jpg (92 KB, 400x264) Image search: [Google]
1453140642239.jpg
92 KB, 400x264
>>26426097
>>26426412

Who /unironic Christfag/ here?

It's a coping mechanism desu
>>
God, white people are so fucking pretentious about everything.
They're like narcissism personified.
>>
File: Untitled.png (319 KB, 448x352) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
319 KB, 448x352
>>26419690

>Freshman in highschool
>Crushing hard on Stacy that sits in front of me for no reason whatsoever
>cute friend sits behind me
>Tunnel vision to the fucking max, don't even realize there are other girls apart from Stacy
>one day cute friend passes me the old "do you like me" note
>Respond with I like you as a friend
Cute friend was one of those "Revolving Door" kind of girls though. In and out of relationships constantly, so even if I wasn't a fucking retard chances are it would have been very brief because I am in fact a fucking retard.

Fast forward 10 years; she's a giant whore that puts out on the second date and I'm still a KV who is shitposting on a Vietnamese Embroidery Forum at 1 in the morning on a weeknight.
>>
>>26427006
They also created the computer and internet you're shitposting on.
>>
File: 1413999637291.png (317 KB, 760x497) Image search: [Google]
1413999637291.png
317 KB, 760x497
>>26427083
>Mfw cucking the white man out of his own inventions
>>
File: 1278993514745.jpg (83 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1278993514745.jpg
83 KB, 512x384
>>26426787

>Be abstinent
>Be terrified of marriage after reading far to many divorce horror stories that may or may not be true
>Also from watching both my father and brother suffer through divorce
>Women don't like me anyways
>Accidentally chaste

Should I just become a Monk or something?
>>
>>26421854
This post holds the truth. Those who missed out on young love have become cut off from the chain of generation-they've become exiles among the mass of common humankind.

You'll recognize this when people begin to remember their young loves-they'll get a faraway look in their eyes. All you'll have is a void. Numb nothingness.
>>
>>26427083

Narcissism comes with the whiteness, knowledge about hardware doesn't.
>>
>>26412474
Well...I was too busy experiencing gaming during my teenage years...having all that free time and not having to worry about going to work or the complications of being in a relationship. Yep, I'm pretty optimistic about my life, nothing wasted.
>>
>>26412474
its not that great, honestly
>>
File: main_1200.jpg (116 KB, 1200x850) Image search: [Google]
main_1200.jpg
116 KB, 1200x850
>be me
>10 years ago
>live in poor ugandan countryside
>drought causes starvation
>village is raided by african warlords
>dad is brutally decapitated
>sisters and mom are raped
>brothers and i are abducted into child army
>sent to pillage other villages
>remaining relatives are killed
>only one left
>escape one night to south africa
>work hard
>buy a house
>meet a beautiful woman
>get aids
>mfw i see 4chan fags complain about "young love"
>>
>>26427006
White people created english as well as the legend of narcissus

If you want to criticize your host culture, kindly do so using indigenous fables/languages that involve clicking sounds.
>>
>>26427977

Silly AYYYYY, Ugandan's cant read.
>>
File: 1453146242946.png (1 MB, 1276x956) Image search: [Google]
1453146242946.png
1 MB, 1276x956
>you missed being molested by your uncle
>you missed being born with cerebral palsy
>you missed being born in a town that would become a warzone in the middle east

WAHHH I DIDNT KISS ANOTHER GIRL WHEN I WAS A TEENAGER.

WAHHHHH WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>26421854
>warm summer night
>history test on monday
u wot m8?
>>
>>26418859
I'm guessing you and kebablio shat in the street together?
>>
>>26428027
I would've rather been born in that warzone. Atl least I'd have a wife and kids to die for.
>>
>>26419390
so which one are you

or are you the virgin who actually thinks he has a chance
>>
File: infBHoI.png (425 KB, 718x589) Image search: [Google]
infBHoI.png
425 KB, 718x589
>>26416037
JUST
U
S
T

jdjwdj
>>
I looked even worse in high school and plenty of girls were either unbearable to be around or already had boyfriends. Plus no girl talked to me of her own volition beyond 4th grade.
>>
>>26416893
What she did before you met is inconsequential to your relationship. That she lies isn't cool, and you should be honest in saying it hurt your feelings (don't be bitter and hold the truth against her, express yourself then let go).

If you can't let go of the truth, let go of the relationship.
>>
>>26425291
>sucks some other guys dick at a party instead of leaving

you were cucked dude, and she will do it again.
>>
>>26412474
I am glad that I hate life. That hatred stems from a few areas of deprivation in a life of relative excess. And just look at the rest of humanity. deprivation and the attendant discomfort/pain/anguish that comes with it is what characterizes the species as a whole. Feeling depressed and unfulfilled is much more in register with what is actually the case. Being happy with life is delusion.
>>
>>26412474
>you missed young love
>you missed unleashing more spaghetti than anyone could believe is possible
>you missed the embarrassment of having your mother driving you to a date
>you missed being dumped and having your heart broken in the way only a dumbass teenager could
wow OP how tragic, I sure am upset I missed out on a fucking awful experience romanticized by old farts that can't even remember what they had for breakfast
Thread replies: 224
Thread images: 55

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.