[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Had sex for the first time. Easily the greatest experience life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: fuckyes.jpg (19 KB, 500x447) Image search: [Google]
fuckyes.jpg
19 KB, 500x447
Had sex for the first time.
Easily the greatest experience life can offer.
This board vastly underrates how great sex is, it's no contest the best feeling you can possibly have.

I went straight animal on her, lost my senses and could only think about pumping her more and more.
I even took a couple days off of work so I can spend more time fucking. It's THAT good.
All I have is sex on my mind now, it just feels too good and nothing can even come close to the pleasure.

My depression has lifted, all my anxiety is gone.. my insecurities vanished just like that.
I am officially happy, who would've knew that one thing could solve all your problems in life.

The people who say they got laid on this board and it's overrated, are full of shit.
Now I know why people cheat on their wives, now I know why people pay for sex.
Now I know why all normies talk about is sex, because it's the BEST.
>>
>>26412056
Congratulations. You have done it. You have ascended. You are on your way to becoming a fully functioning normie. You can leave this horrible place and enjoy your life. Goodbye. Good luck.
>>
congrats on regressing to animal like existence. you are now equivalent to niggers and women.
>>
my friend ruined his fucking life over that pussy. you're not wrong, you're just misguided right now.
>>
>>26412056

I got laid with a hooker.

She made me wear a condom and I didn't feel SHIT.
>>
Wait until you've had so much sex that you lose that feeling.
Then we'll see who's laughing, normalcuck.
>>
>no contest the best feeling you can possibly have.

Uhh yea. No it's not. Bang some diesel and find out real quick how unimportant sex and tfw no gf become.
>>
>>26412587
explain why celebrities blow millions on hookers.
explain why people cheat just to have sex.
explain why society is sex focused.
explain why people have one night stands.

You're not explaining for 98% of the population who is obsessed with sex.

You aren't normal, a human likes sex. you're just some defected freak.
>>
>>26412587
> says sex is unimportant.
>>26412564
>says didn't feel shit.

You guys need to seek help, if sex wasn't so good hundreds of millions of jobs would be gone. There wouldn't be so many single moms/etc.

All of society is revolved around sex.
>>
I knew it! Those people who say it's not that good are like when you tell a child their goldfish went to live in an aquarium.
>>
File: kundalini.jpg (12 KB, 199x273) Image search: [Google]
kundalini.jpg
12 KB, 199x273
>>26412056
Enlightenment is a million times better.
>>
>>26412946
No its cause they use a condom. No condom it feels like the most right thing in the world. Condom is like whats even the point in this shit?
>>
Someone needs to put a bullet in the head of everyone who says sex is overrated.

They're mental or something, even if they have issues and can't enjoy sex they say it with affirmation that no one else enjoys sex.
I know it's the internet, but you should kill yourself if you come to such a shitty conclusion in 2016.

You can't go anywhere in life without hearing about sex, sex is thrown into anything..games movies everything.
Normal people only think about sex, and every decision they make in life has to do with what will get them more sex.
>>
That's how everyone feels when they first have it. I guess it just depends on the person you are. I have a fuck buddy but I seriously don't even think it's that great. I just do it to avoid being completely alone. When you love the girl it's pretty much the best feeling in the world, but that feeling eventually turns into the worse one you could ever feel when she fucks you over
>>
>>26412056
Wow anon :) you make it sound really tempting :p could you maybe have sex with me :)
>>
It would suck if it turned out that sex and gf are the highest things in life because that would mean that i am a loser in an objective reality.
>>
Feels good fulfilling your evolutionary purpose amirite? But seriously this is a no brainer, Oxytocin is the best drug.
>>
>>26413266
It's not. OP is just enjoying the chemical high you get for successfully getting laid.
My dad was your stereotypical hippy in the 70s and 80s and admitted to boning like 45 girls. He's one of the most miserable guys you'll ever meet. Sex makes you happy for a short period of time then you're already questioning why you exist
>>
>>26413132
Lol are you feeding people bs to make them feel better. It's so easy to keep a girl around when you're not fucking her.

This is hilarious.
>>
>>26412484
Thanks
2+2=4;2*2=4
>>
lol OP you are just a junkie of short term happiness once in a while you will crash and burn and life will have no meaning for you while I still look smugishly at my screen check mate my dear friend
>>
Sex IS overrated, even really fun sex doesn't feel as good when you finish as wanking, plus it's tiring as fuck, don't get why anyone would want it every single day at all
>>
>>26413206
It's amazing, especially when you both orgasm and cuddle up with each other at the end.

It'll lift your depression to have a warm naked body pressing against you.

These people on here think that I'm only talking about penetration, they obviously only had prostitutes.
But the feeling of being desired can not be compared to anything else in this world.
Your self-esteem would increase, when you truly FEEL that someone had to use you to get the best human pleasure possible.
I went from suicidal to happy, that someone picked me to get off on.

Especially her moans, it's so amazing listening to a woman moan and enjoy it.
She made so much noise you could probably hear her from outside, I wouldn't give up that satisfaction for anything.
If I fucked you, I'd probably wouldn't be able to stop even if you begged because my brain shuts down and I go into beast mode.
>>
Onahole is better and cheaper
>>
Sex actually is overrated.

The feeling is good, like weed and cocaine, but when you get a shit ton of it you'll start looking at stuff that really matters. You'll find your happiness deceived by it, and realise you're a mere replaceable cog in the machine we call humanity.

You'll be forgotten, you'll be lost in the books of your local government in a hundred years and then you're practically less than the dinosaurs: there's no proof that you lived, even the grand grandchildren of your grand grandchildren won't know who you were.

So enjoy your pussy, as I enjoy my girlfriends, but bear in mind it's overrated and not the true source of happiness or even the goal of a human life. The goal of a human life is pointless.
>>
>>26416843
Nope it's not overrated, you sound miserable quit trying to spread your misery to other people .

"boohoo life sucks, this is overrated that is overrated"
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.