[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw live in non white country but exclusively like white guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7
File: 1450773206351.png (830 KB, 578x758) Image search: [Google]
1450773206351.png
830 KB, 578x758
>tfw live in non white country but exclusively like white guys
>>
>>26411639
>be white
>live in south africa
>not attracted to blacks at all

At least I like mixed race girls (coloureds)
>>
>tfw live in a white country but exclusively like salt on my watermelon
>>
>>26411677
well im not black but anyway
isnt it dangerous in south africa for white people now? why dont you move out?
>>
>>26411706
>>tfw live in a white country but exclusively like salt on my watermelon
what did he mean by this?
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 615x409
>>26411706
These feels white people will never understand
>>
>tfw live in a white country but exclusively like paprika on my chicken
>>
>>26411715
> dangerous in south africa for white people
That's bullshit. It is literally more dangerous to be a poor black than a middle class white.

Any white people complaining on the internet about white genocide in these parts is just butthurt that apartheid is over and the are no longer 'special' in society.
>>
File: image.jpg (335 KB, 959x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
335 KB, 959x1280
>live in white country
>exclusively like Asian boys
>>
>>26411639
Who is this discharge demon?
>>
>>26411791
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i21HcugW_kI
looks pretty scary desu senpai
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 367x550) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 367x550
>>26411822
gregg sulkin my husband, hes an eternal anglo actor
>>
>>26411868

>One video is representative of a whole country

Nice cherry picking
>>
Let me guess, Philippines?
>>
File: 1454334966245.png (619 KB, 645x493) Image search: [Google]
1454334966245.png
619 KB, 645x493
>>26411639
Sweden?

original
>>
>>26412109
vietnam, but close enough
>>26412133
i hate this meme so much. non white population in sweden is still relatively low, and even then most of the migrants would be peacerul id imagine. i just find the ones who commit crimes to be a loud minority of them. also i hate the fact that there are so many people shitting on sweden when their own house is on fire
>>
>>26412625
lol you've never been to sweden so you cant comment on it.
>tfw im half mexican half white living in cali and only like white guys
>tfw they're tired of ugly chinks hitting on them and happily date me
>>
>>26412625
A euroboo gonna make some future mentally ill Elliot's
>>
>live in sweden
>everyone looks the same
>people think incest-looking white people are hot
>only other choice is sandniggers
why
>>
>>26412625
OP is Vietnamese?
>>
>>26411639
r u from SEA?
>>
>>26412667
actually i have been there two years ago and thats why i commented. vast majority were blonde haired people
>>26412757
i dont think swedish people are incest looking
most are good looking
also arab girls with light skin are cute :3 but im straight
>>26412822
yes
>>26413043
yes
>>
Get out you dumb vietcong slut.
>>
>>26412716
ugh i also hate this meme. one eurasian guy shoots up people and then every eurasian must be a mentally ill psycho. this is so painfully stupid
>>
>>26413158
lol make me
>>
>>26413199
Nice comeback what are you 9?
>>
>>26412625
Swede here. There's a lot of opposition towards immigration right now. Society is getting very polarized on that issue. There's large groups of people who take immigrants into their homes and such because our social system can't handle it. Our politicians used to be for immigration. But now since refugees from Syria increased drastically despite every single party except for one (SD, Swedish democrats. One issue party against immigration) stood behind a budget that'd increase our spending on immigrants. But they've gone 180 on that. They're now enforcing rules that would split up families and they've closed the border for people who want to cross over from Denmark without ID (which to my limited understanding breaks european law).

It's pretty sickening when the people in charge claim that they can do one thing and then suddenly go the other way after the elections are done. I don't particularly feel the effects of immigration but I really disapprove of them undermining democracy like this. I was pissed about the way they handled the budget, they passed it without an actual majority. Which is also a major democracy issue. But now it's obvious they've been straight up lying to people. What the fuck are we supposed to do now? 7/8 parties prove themselves unreliable and unable to put forward politics that are realistic. I've been brainwashed into thinking we're better than this but right now I don't even look down on Italy as much.
>>
>>26413178
You were born and raised in a country and you find none of the men attractive and you feel they're beneath you. You are the type of woman who would give birth to an Elliot.
>>
>>26413152
>TWO YEARS AGO
>TWO FUCKING YEARS AGO
>>
how do i speak to asian girls OP? which websites are you all on
>>
>>26412068
Nigger detected
Original
>>
OP, wanna come live with me in Sweden?
>>
>tfw live in america, am white, and very much prefer asian girls

there are barely any here, help
>>
>>26412625
>sweden
>caucasian
>>
>>26412625
Sweden is now the rape capital of Europe you fucking dumb frog
>>
>Tfw live in mostly white country but only interested in black girls
WAHAHAAAAAAHHHBBNNMN, POOPOOPEEEPEE, REEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1447529848795.jpg (144 KB, 1138x779) Image search: [Google]
1447529848795.jpg
144 KB, 1138x779
>live in southern europe
>like blonde women
well fuck this shit
>>
>>26411639

As a woman, I'm sure you don't truly like anything in particular except for social acceptance.
>>
>>26413785
learn japanese, go to japan, you won't regret it. old classmate did that, he showed me pics via facebook, he went there for the third time now for 8 months and he's seriously considering moving there just because it's so good. the only problem is the ridiculous work demand which is almost unbearable for westerners
>>
>>26413904
i'm thinking about teaching english there for a year when i finish a degree
>>
>>26413878
how attractive do you consider yourself?
and how does it affect your social acceptance?
>>
>>26413785
Why is it that Asian girls are highly drooled over in burgerland? This doesn't seem to be the case here in Europe. I mean, sure, some are good-looking just like any other race but they aren't exactly what you think of when someone says "hot women"
>>
>>26414174
personal preference, i think of asian women when someone says "hot women" because i consider them the most beautiful
>>
>>26414174
They arent. Only nerds like the ones who post here actually like asian women. Also it varies from region to region
>>
>>26411791
Whites need start victim claiming so african blacks start checking their privilege
>>
>>26414231
From what I've seen from the places I've lived
>Michigan=seeing mixed race couples is very rare
>buffalo=I see a lot of black guys with white children and gfs. I also see more black women with white men than Asian women with white men. But black women with white men, is not as common as black men with white women here.
>Toronto=saw nothing but white guys with Asian gfs
>>
File: 2v2zhhc.jpg (16 KB, 284x320) Image search: [Google]
2v2zhhc.jpg
16 KB, 284x320
>Tfw live in South Africa as a black male.
>Every single girl prefers white men.
>Black girls only date Tyrone
>Its like you are socially banned from getting girls here.
>Girls in the country are so fucking hot, can never have any of them

Fucking moving to Europe. Gonna get myself a Nordic wife and have mulatto kids . Go where my race is appreciated.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.