[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did your dad give you up and accepted that you won't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 1455196874464.jpg (14 KB, 264x396) Image search: [Google]
1455196874464.jpg
14 KB, 264x396
When did your dad give you up and accepted that you won't make it in life?

For me it was around 2007, 2 years into WoW I think.
>>
>>26411570
When I was 7 years old he abandoned me and my family. I guess he knew even then.
>>
After I worked with him at his job for a few years and never improved and he realized I was a colossal fucking failure at even the most basic tasks.
>>
I'd just dropped out of uni and still didn't have a job after a few months. I was sat on my bed playing Final Fantasy 7 on my laptop and he came in and sat next to me. Looked at the screen and said "Is this what you want to do with your life?"

That was the last time he made any effort with me as a father, and over the years he's just come to accept it.
>>
>>26411583
lmao this is gonna be me.

hopefully by then I'll have enough money to build a log cabin in the mountains and fuck off.
>>
>>26411570
I'm still keeping the facade of success strong my freind
>>
idk he keeps saying shit like when are you gonna wake up like one day ill wake up and have all the fucking answers
>>
>>26411570
My dad was never around and I'm waiting for work to start today later.
I'll be making 600$ a week.
Step yeah game up sons?!
Fucking ass trap.
>>
>>26411768
And I was a high school drop out and a violent felony that went to jail.
Still moving forward...
>>
Probably about the time he told me to just get a prostitute.
>>
recently. 22 yr old neet who lives with him and his parents
>>
>>26411570
when he found me crossdressing
>>
When he procreated with my mom
>>
He's dead.
I'll never know.
>>
When I was born, not even kidding.
>>
>>26411684
this
i perfected my normie disguise to the point most ppl think im perfectly sane person
>>
File: 144089489126.gif (123 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
144089489126.gif
123 KB, 480x270
>>26411656
>build a log cabin in the mountains and fuck off.
Can I please come with you.
>>
>>26412130
Is three the charm?
>>
>>26411570
It was around 2007 as well. I was in 6th grade, which was the prime of my Runescape addiction. They didn't expect much from me after then. In highschool, they didn't bother checking my report card and only cared if I got into trouble only to keep a good image. Now I am a full blown aspie, going to me 3rd year of being a NEET in a few months and weighing well over 300 lbs.
>>
>>26412174
I'm playing runescape right now
>>
>>26411570
>>26411625
>>26411818
>>26411846

Well happy with your choices robots? It's ok you'll get in your next li...Nevermind! :^)
>>
I'm a girl so my dad never expected me to do much. He's just happy I'm
Not knocked up yet.
>>
>tfw my dad was murdered when I was young
>tfw I only have a few memories of good times

I wish I still had a father figure
>>
>>26411785
6'3 lightskin hazel eyes Chicago

niggas is on you blood, pride comes before the fall
t. Harlem
>>
>>26411625
I've always wondered why they care. Is it just because they want you to pay to live with them? Why else would they want me to be miserable in a job instead of doing things I enjoy?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.