[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>leave /r9k/ for two months >stop fapping, stop watching
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7
File: 4CSyDim.jpg (151 KB, 717x1080) Image search: [Google]
4CSyDim.jpg
151 KB, 717x1080
>leave /r9k/ for two months
>stop fapping, stop watching animu and playing vidya
>start going outside and meditating
>cut hair
>go to local uni bar
>get drunk
>get qt 18 y.o.'s number
>flirt through text
>go out with her a few times
>had amazing sex last night

Farewell, fellow robots. You can still make it.
>>
>>26411178
>go out with her a few times
>she doesn't cut contact with you

okay, sleeper chad
>>
>>26411204
this, the chad was in you from the start, now get out! REEEEEEEE
>>
>>26411204
>>26411230
Topkek, I've been here since 2008.
Nah, she's just as autismo as me, I guess. I spewed some /lit/-tier bullshit about the beauty of life being found in the strangest of places, worked like a charm.
>>
>>26411280
So even by spewing /lit/ drivel you get laid

You're a normalfag in every sense. It's time for you to move to reddit.
>>
>>26411178
>go to local uni bar
>get drunk
>get qt 18 y.o.'s number
That's the thing though, i don't get numbers by going "#YOLO Drunk".
You are a lazy Chad that's the difference, you retard
>>
>>26411666
It's about time and place really. Shouldn't be hard to find a place where at least minimally educated/interesting people are hanging out
>>
>>26411178
So, pretty much
>Become someone else for the sake of normalfag's opinions
No thanks, m80.
>>
>>26411178
good job anon, but life isn't a straight climb

the hard times will find you again, be ready and stay humble..
>>
>>26411984
>minimally educated/interesting people
No thanks
>>
File: 1391096504512.png (356 KB, 572x380) Image search: [Google]
1391096504512.png
356 KB, 572x380
>>26411280
>go to bars
>we're both autists
>>
>>26411984
>Shouldn't be hard to find a place where at least minimally educated/interesting people are hanging out
>implying women feel attracted to my interests
Those women only want well-traveled adventorous Chads
>>
>>26411984
Bar are shitty
Fucking drunks and losers who are drunks
What you like listen to shitty stories and baying a lot for piss water?
Fuck man have fun?
>>
>>26411204
>>26411230

no true scottsman
>>
Ikft

>shave my NEET beard to a 5 o'clock shadow
>have a hair cut and buy some new shirts
>take up my friends offer to go out to the clubs with them
>drink a fair amount, smoke some cigs and think to myself "let's just do it"
>awkward dancing at first, but bump into a girl who starts dancing with me
>gets more and more close before shoving her tongue in my throat
>Imokwiththis
>don't go home with her, but get my dick fondled through my jeans, bretty good night
>emboldened by this I go out two days later
>someone takes the piss out of my awkward mannerisms
>realise that no matter what happens, I will never be a normie

I'm content with cyborg life though.
>>
>>26411178
i did that but instead of getting a qt number i blacked out because i drank too fast. woke up outside the club
>>
>>26411178
Enjoy being cucked.
Original meme
>>
>>26411178
>start going outside

What do people mean by 'going outside'? There's no where to go.
My stupid uncle keeps telling me to go outside more, but other than buying clothes and groceries, there's nothing to do outside. I sometimes walk around the city for no reason for 1-2 hours then come back home, but that won't make my life better in any way.
>>
File: 61NtWY6+XdL._UL1500_.jpg (208 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
61NtWY6+XdL._UL1500_.jpg
208 KB, 1500x1500
You don't belong here. You weren't ever one of us, your just a lazy shit and bad at being a Chad. Now GTFO NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW
>>
>stopped doing things I enjoy to become a slave to women
>you can do it too!
No thanks.
>>
>>26413004
>Guys i'm still a robot who cares if i was attractive from the beginning
>haha tfw no gf, right?
Attractive people should leave this board
>>
>>26412718
I bet they both have social anxiety as well
>>
>>26411280
>here since 2008
>not a Chad
OK whatever. Get out Tyrone.
>>
>>26414807
You're supposed to find a place where you can meet people who share your interests.
My "interests" are very restrictive so i have problems doing that, because of this i'm a friendless kv
>>
File: mpr6qgxj8k1qdmrhmo1_500.jpg (259 KB, 438x600) Image search: [Google]
mpr6qgxj8k1qdmrhmo1_500.jpg
259 KB, 438x600
>>26411178

Nice work and congratulations, Anon. Have fun with your new awesome Chad life.
>>
If you made it, you were never one of us

Robots are fucked through things out of their control. If you "made it" you were never a robot. Just a lazy sleeper-normie.
>>
>>26411178

Good job son.

Always knew you'd make it.
>>
File: 1443669064949.png (209 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1443669064949.png
209 KB, 600x600
You'll be back in a few months starting up feels threads crying because something happened that fucked up your normie life. Just you wait, faggot.
>>
So.... basically you dropped all your hobbies just to put your dick in ham sandwich?

Please leave this place and never go back.
>>
What r9k doesn't realize is that most of you are fairly normal, especially the younger ones. I laugh when people post "Woe is me, I'm a 20 year old virgin" because average age to loose it is 17.5. And there are some really genuinely messed people out there, and even some of them are in relationships.
>>
File: Nomxs.jpg (161 KB, 777x469) Image search: [Google]
Nomxs.jpg
161 KB, 777x469
>>26416025
I don't fit the mold that recognizes you as a normal person, therefore i'm an abnormal person, this leads to perpetual virginity
>>
>>26416074
How many threads are on this forum where guys talk about opportunities they've missed and girls who've liked them? Being into anime and video games doesn't make you abnormal for gods sake. Not playing football or basketball doesn't make you a virgin ethier.
Really most of the people here could get laid if they just went out more, then tried to create and capitalized aggressively on sexual opportunities. That goes for me as well and I'm pretty far gone.
>>
>>26416129
>Really most of the people here could get laid if they just went out more
Get out and do what?
>>
>>26416129
>Being into anime and video games doesn't make you abnormal for gods sake. Not playing football or basketball doesn't make you a virgin ethier.
Lacking any attractive hobbies + no friends = eternal virgin
>>
>>26416129
>Really most of the people here could get laid if they just went out more

To where? I go to college and I have a job. Where else do you go?
>>
>>26411178
Sorry, I'm ugly and boring, this advice doesn't work for me.
>>
>>26411178

Haha OP i'm you a year ago, I got a group of friends and a gf last summer that I chilled with. I thought I was chad. As time went on, they realized how awkward I was and then they called me a boring loser and shunned me from the group. The girl I was with was only with me for two months but dumped me when I decided I wanted to stop paying for her all the time when we went out. I recently tried to link up with some old friends that I grew up with and it was mental anguish, it's really hard to see people converse so easily with one another and feel like you never have anything worthy of adding to the conversation. You're not chad because you picked up one chick you fag.
>>
>>26416177
>>26416201
I go rock climbing, it is mostly men but there are some really attractive women. You don't have to go clubbing unless you really like that. Join a cycling club, go to a sauna and meet guys to make friends with, move into a shared house with women and meet them and their friends. I dunno, do whatever you like.
>>
>>26416310
>Some b urselv tier bullshit

Fuck off
>>
>>26411178
You went out, you approached someone, you were never a robot.
>>
>>26411178
if that's all it took, then you were never a real robot in the first place, anon. You were a failed normie who was too fucking lazy to get off his ass and try.
>>
I'm basically a chad looks wise. Thing is I have no friends, am terrified to go out to bars (tried twice and it was a nightmare) and I am also terrified of talking to attractive women no matter how drunk I get.
>>
>>26416775

Not him, but you should know (if you don't already) that blind luck is the NUMBER ONE way cyborgs get laid.

Seriously. Don't know where I'd be without it.
>>
>>26416827
Baby steps friend. Im an introvert but I'll go to the local pub during happy hour with a book, have 3-4 drinks then go on home and smoke a bit. If someone wants to talk to me im friendly but im there to be in a social setting while still being in control of how much I interact with people.
>>
File: 1454824592248.jpg (11 KB, 475x248) Image search: [Google]
1454824592248.jpg
11 KB, 475x248
>just go out you an do it!
>Never had problem with making friends
>Have tons of friends, go out at least once a weekend
>Party very often
>No problem meeting new people. I can easily come to a party where I don't know anyone and still have fun
>All my friends have GF's
>I never had a GF
>Never had a girl find me attractive
>Girls don't even look in my direction
>>
>>26411178
Post a pic of your face.

Let's see what difficulty your were playing on, you failed normie.
>>
>>26411178
Stop OP, you are making me cry into my piss bottle
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.