[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw I just got kicked out of uni >tfw I was very close
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 3
File: 1396209995014.jpg (40 KB, 576x422) Image search: [Google]
1396209995014.jpg
40 KB, 576x422
>tfw I just got kicked out of uni
>tfw I was very close to finishing it
>tfw I wasted 5 years
This was the only thing in my life
I guess it's over, everything is over
My parents housed and fed me for studying, I don't know how to tell them this
I don't want to kill myself but I don't see any real option for me ever again
>>
>>26410925
>getting kicked out of uni
Is that really a thing in burgerland?

How do you even manage to get kicked out of university? I always thought it was a meme.
>>
How do you get kicked out of uni?

Im starting soon (very late in life) but I am afraid of not doing well enough and getting kicked out.

Im doing a social-science degree (criminology) and everyone on the internet says its a easy-mode meme degree, so I am hoping it's something I don't have to worry about being too hard.
>>
>>26410925
You were nearly finished and you got kicked out? Did you anger the feminists or something?
>>
>>26410925
Can't you appeal or something?
>>
>>26410954
Please at least go for a double major in something complimenting like law, or political science if you're really really lazy.
>>
File: 1454000448387.png (1 MB, 1169x800) Image search: [Google]
1454000448387.png
1 MB, 1169x800
>>26410954
>criminology
mite as well become an elementary teacher
>>
>>26410951
>Is that really a thing in burgerland?
I'm not from burgerland
>How do you even manage to get kicked out of university?
failed to finish a subject 3 times in a row
>>26410954
>>26410976
>How do you get kicked out of uni?
failed to finish a subject 3 times in a row
>>26410989
I did, and they refused it, got the email today
>>
>>26411151
where do you live? in america they only kick you out if you were cheating or something.
>>
>>26410925
Apply to another Uni and do a credit transfer.
>>
>>26411631
Hungary desu
>>
>>26411832
Which uni senpai?
>mintha erne vmit a diplomad
>>
>>26411900
ELTE TTK
>>
>>26411912

I feel you I am doing ELTE IK and this is my fear aswell, Im good enough to stay in here and do classes and finish some but i fear that i will drop out before the end
>>
>>26411912
l m a o
>felling for the elte meme
fucking scums
>>
>>26411631
>in america they only kick you out if you were cheating or something

that's not true

I got terminated for dropping my classes 2 semesters in a row, and now I can't go back unless I talk to a counselor and make an excuse and come up with a "success plan".
>>
>>26411938
how is it a meme, this makes no sense
>>
>>26410925
that's fucked up, I'm so sorry bro
>>
>>26411683
Is this possible, OP?
>>
>>26411832
Damn, you really fucked up. Don't know how, after the first failing grade, you didn't really put your all into that class for the next time and at least pass it. All isn't lost though. You could learn a trade and still make decent money
>>
>>26410925
Hey OP; I my self almost got kicked out of the engineering college at my university for the very same thing on two occasions.

They would have kicked me out of the engineering college, but you could finish another degree in a 2-3 years (if you get your ass into gear).

If you were in a major like CS, you could still get a job making $15/hr easy, you only need like 2 or 3 of the classes to actually do the majority of entry level programming tasks.

Once you got that, get some certs in .net or whatever the fuck you wanna do and make more money. Only stay at your entry level job for 1-2 years

If you're not CS major, then you're kinda fucked
>>
>>26411947
i feel no sorry for you son
elte scums deserve what they got t b h
>>
>>26411991
>you are a scum because you happen to attend a university I personally dislike
did ELTE molest you as a child, or why are you so autistic
>>
>>26411941
this happened to me
if you don't have the drive to create a success plan you don't have the drive to a write a 500 word essay due tommorrow
>>
>>26412021
he probably got kicked in 3 semester and is butthurt
>>
I'm really interested to know why the people who think that university sucks feel that way. I'm not from Hungary, I'm just curious.

OP: Sucks to be you man, sorry you're going through this, though I gotta say - it's kind of your fault. How the hell did you fail the same class three times? Anyway, this
>I don't see any real option for me ever again
Is a useless mindset. I'm sure you've got plenty of options - some anons suggested you do a credit transfer at another uni and finish your degree there, or pick up a trade. You could start a business if you're feeling entrepreneurial. You could get a job of some kind, move out of your parents' place and figure it out from there. What do you wanna do? Do you have a passion? Is there something that makes you really happy that can be turned into a career without a uni education? Like photography, web design, coding...?
>>
>>26411832
Anon, think about it as a chance
Hitchhike to Serbia, drink a lot of rakija and laugh it off, come back and apply for studies renewal.
There must be a way like this one, I was at the same track. So what if you lose one or two years? If you're studying something you love, then do it. If not, then find something you love, merge it with something that makes money and do it.

Good luck, bro
>>
>>26411151
Honestly dude just meet with your subject coordinator, if you've been doing subjects for 5 years and at the end of your degree they'll surely give you another chance.

Go meet them IN PERSON, don't submit bullshit appeals, tell them you're so close to finishing, tell them you were under a lot of stress, 100% they will let you re-enroll
>>
Explain your parents what happened and why. Ask them for advise and time. And get a Plan B ready. You could try education again (depends on your age mostly) or learn a profession. I'd love to tell you that you can be whatver you want to be at any age, but at a certain point you're just fucked.
>>
>>26412256
>Go meet them IN PERSON, don't submit bullshit appeals, tell them you're so close to finishing, tell them you were under a lot of stress, 100% they will let you re-enroll
this is not how this works, I already talked to the dean
>>
>>26412307
I don't understand why they wouldn't make an exception for you considering you're so close to finishing
>>
>>26412316
because they almost never make any exception, no matter what, don't ask me why
#kucked
>>
>>26412120
elte is the most normie uni here, ppl are disgusting and i feel nothing when these guys just got btfo by they own uni
op is just a faild normie
also
>going uni at all in this shithole country
nope, thanks
>>
>>26412345

>going uni at all in this shithole country

Isn't that the best way to go for people that want to escape their own shithole? Get a degree, pray that shit gets recognized in a rich country, and then move there and live a decent life?
>>
>>26411151
Don't worry OP.
I failed out of Uni on my 3rd semester, told my parents. At first they were mad, but then we went to the doctor and they told me now only did I have Aspergers, that I have other symptoms along with it and need to go to a pyschologist and get CAT scans.

Now I'm living the dream, changing majors and working part time until I get back into uni. Your life isn't over. You still have all those credits that you can transfer to a degree.
>>
Why did you fail the class three times in a row? Was it that hard or did you just not try?
>>
File: 1454852604521.png (336 KB, 622x494) Image search: [Google]
1454852604521.png
336 KB, 622x494
>>26410925
I know this isn't helpful OP. But I recently was fired from a really great job for my age and lack of education. I was completely devastated, and still am. It helps to hear stories like these and truly feel empathy for them. Just want to let you know OP you're not the only person who ruined a good looking future by your own doing.
Time always moves forward. Take time to review your options and seek out professional advice from your school. Don't be afraid to tell your parents, the anxiety and guilt for lying will hurt more than they will have to say imo.
>>
>>26412561
Didn't they know your age and education when they hired you??
>>
>>26412599
No I was saying I was doing well off at my job for being only 22 and just having a high school degree.
>>
>>26412561
how did you get your dumb ass fired
let us learn from your mistakes
>>
>>26412705
>hey retard tell us how you got fired! we need all intel we can get to be successful and not like you! :D:D:D:D:D
>>
>>26411941
>>26412031
College sounds a lot like fucking middle school.
>>
>>26412817
maybe in the US fampai
>>
>>26410925
A fall might be just an opportunity to see things from another point of view anon
>>
>>26411151
i thought you only get kicked after failing 6 times
or is that an elte thing?
>>
>>26410925
Join the army or start suck dick
I'm just kidding
Kill your self pleb
>>
>>26411151
is there no oral "last chance" kind of exam?

I would read the programmes rules very thoroughly, just to make sure there is NO chance.

I almost crashed my studies too, managed to pull off the last try though.
>>
>>26411941
>>26412031
>>26412817
My success plan was going to a different college. Seriously fuck them.
>>
>>26410925
How does it feel
To know that a high school drop out and violent felony makes more money then you
My drug dealer buddies make 7-8k a week four weeks a month.
Lol school is for chumps and clumps
>>
Been there op, 4 years. Thinking shot about suicide, cried like a Bitch for months, etc. I eventually got to a doctor, and said Fuck everybody. Before suicide I'm gonna try to do everything I really wanted and if I fail, then an hero.

4 years later, I'm almost a medic, have a gf, and I have started working out and getting a sense of fashion.

Fuck your parents, Fuck people. Do what you wanna do man
>>
>>26413092
Good luck raising your children in a life of crimes
>>
>>26413209
>Fuck your parents, Fuck people. Do what you wanna do man
I have no money, no income, no play to live at, without my parents I literally become a homeless person, I mean, LITERALLY
>>
>>26413074
Did you have to write on a chalkboard 100 times why you're leaving?
>>
>>26413350
Get a job, Dont tell your parents until you got some money saved to live like 2 months. Your parent are gonna be mad for like 3 weeks but they will help you.
>>
>>26413092
yea, no. Not interested in being shot/robbed/jailed/stabbed
>>
>>26413469
No. I'm just going to order my transcripts and apply elsewhere. I'm not even going to try to get back in, and unlike OP I only failed a class for the second time.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.