[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm considering quitting my jobs and committing suicide.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
I'm considering quitting my jobs and committing suicide.
Is this a sound idea?
>>
Pls don't eggy, who will send me motivational morning snaps?
>>
>>26409917

why quit first
>>
>>26409917
No. We are all put on this Earth, into this world. Our mission is to overcome this world and become strong. To grow, learn and improve ourselves. To get wisdom and knowledge. To go through testing and trials. Every man is accustomed to troubles in the same way birds are accustomed to fly. If you quit now, you will be forever entrapped into your depression. What you are feeling inside will most likely expand into an environment when you die that you will dwell in forever.
>>
>>26409936
Someone else will have to. All my thoughts have been delusions anyway.
>>26409940
To make sure other people can get what they need from me before I die
>>
Why bother quitting your job when you are killing yourself?
>>
>>26409917
Depends if you're going to take out other people with you
>>
You need to find a better job, which shouldn't be hard if you have any skills

Also did you ever sue CNN?
>>
File: DSC01272.jpg (312 KB, 1632x1224) Image search: [Google]
DSC01272.jpg
312 KB, 1632x1224
>>26409917
Dr.Oetker approves
>>
Kill as many women as you can before going down.
>>
We need a Blackpil 2. Seriously, if I could choose between HL3 and Black Pill 2, I'd choose the latter.
>>
>>26409917
Every dead tripfag is a good tripfag
>>
File: 1455122643069.png (128 KB, 360x374) Image search: [Google]
1455122643069.png
128 KB, 360x374
>>26409917
Well, there's no genuine reason not to. We're nothing but machines.

"There is but one truly serious philosophical problem and that is suicide. Judging whether life is or is not worth living amounts to answering the fundamental question of philosophy. All the rest - whether or not the world has three dimensions, whether the mind has nine or twelve categories - comes afterwards. These are games; one must first answer." -Albert Camus

I recommend reading The Myth of Sisyphus.
>>
Want to help me make a commune/sever farm eggman?
>>
Testing. Anyways yes you should but make sure you go out with a bang and end up on the news. Leave a note with someone clever that references 4chan on it.
>>
>>26410317
Something not someone.
>>
Well my boss just refused to let me quit my job again, just like last time, so my urges are quelled again for the time being.
>>
>I tried so hard and got so far but in the end it doesn't even matter.

Go into the woods and build a cabin and live off the land. Leave the rat race behind eggy.
>>
>>26409942
>What you are feeling inside will most likely expand into an environment when you die that you will dwell in forever

Maybe when we're there we can actually find some kind of resolution
Instead of this eternal chain of finally clearing some bullshit only to have more thrown at us later
>>
>>26410346
What do you mean he refuses to let you quit your job?
>>
>>26410346
Wat. How?
>>
>>26410346
whats going on eggy? why you want to die?
>>
>>26409917
eggy fuck all that wagecuck shite. focus on your music

your singing voice isn't bad i saw that highway man video. sing the hooks in your hiphop songs. and seriously FUCK your flow right now, its shit and you put on a wack accent. stop all this fake bullshit. be yourself in your songs, get a flow which suits you, do more downtempo, real, depressing music.

push that shit online, get fans, get groupies. done.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.