[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>She will never sell you a phone plan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: lily_ATT.jpg (40 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
lily_ATT.jpg
40 KB, 1280x720
>She will never sell you a phone plan
>>
That lil jewess can sell me anything
>>
>>26408515
I fell in love with her from her YouTube stuff, don't get AT&T where I'm from.
>>
>>26408525
>jewess
never mind, she's completely repulsive to me now
>>
>>26408555

Trips of truth, everywhere you look there is a jew these days man.
>>
Courtney Hansen Endurance > that annonying badazzling cunt
>>
>>26408555
>>26408569
>not taking Jewish women
>not fighting the good fight
Might as well just bow down.
>>
>>26408569
that has always been the case in films
>>26408623
>implying kikedom isn't matrilineal
you would be inflicting the curse of Judaism on your children, do you really want that?
>>
>>26408665
>being this good goy
That's how they keep you from diluting their gene pool, you dummy. If you don't have her, a kike will, and they'll have more kike kids, which is exactly what they want.
>>
>>26408697
I am a kike, whose dad is a non kike. I know how this shit works, and I'm trying to help you avoid creating more half kikes like me. really, our females should be forcibly sterilized, as should Palestinian males. as a result of this, the two cultures would be united and purged of their most toxic influences
>>
>>26408780
Are you accepted at your synagogue?
>>
>>26408827
I haven't been in years, and when I went I never was. at Hebrew school, a few of the guys tolerated me, but the girls all looked at me with utter contempt and disgust
>>
>>26408848
But you still wouldn't say it weakens the Jewish community?
>>
File: image.jpg (215 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
215 KB, 1280x720
>he will never call me homo again
>>
>>26408948
the Jewish community needs to be destroyed t b h, and my plan would accomplish just that
>>
>>26408974
Yeah, it would, but it's not feasible.
>>
>>26408989
true
but neither is impregnating kike females, that would just create more of us
>>
>>26408569
6 million of us died.
>6 million
Shut up before you get shoahed
>>
File: surprised_trump.png (60 KB, 183x155) Image search: [Google]
surprised_trump.png
60 KB, 183x155
>>26409013

best self hating jew of /r9k/
>>
File: Odo.jpg (9 KB, 300x259) Image search: [Google]
Odo.jpg
9 KB, 300x259
>>26409018
no, it was 9 quadrillion you Nazi
>>26409020
idk, if there was a way to get rid of our corrupt elites and undo the millennia of brainwashing the rest of Jewish society has gone through, I'd go for it. sadly though, even the plan I posted earlier is more feasible than that. really empathize with this guy, he also had to choose between abandoning his people and supporting their evil empire
>>
>>26409013
More half Jews, and more tension, seems better than more full Jews to me. Sorry that you had to be a casualty though.
>>
>>26409087
really, what you want is more autistic/socially outcast Jews. most half kikes are fine with being that, and there are some full kikes who have similar attitudes to mine
>>
>>26409189
Yeah, I guess you're right. Dunno how to engineer that then.
>>
>>26408515
NOOOOOOOO
NOOOOOO
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
SHE'S MY WAIFUUUUUU
>>
LILYxFLO when?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.