[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So... I just flunked out of collage cuz of a girl.. She broke
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: zxc.png (362 KB, 460x448) Image search: [Google]
zxc.png
362 KB, 460x448
So... I just flunked out of collage cuz of a girl.. She broke my heart in the beginning of last year and i ended up fucking up two semesters because of it. I got my shit together after the first semester but I got shit for brains and let her back into my life before the next one just to go through the same shit again.

So ye, I lost my whole future and my parents are gonna disown me after they find out they just paid for 3 years of collage for nothing. Both my grandmas are really old and sick and are gonna react badly when they find out. I'm gonna be out on the streets with my dog. I had a perfect life before I met her

So ye.. What do I do now? Do i kill her cuz I had no idea how to pick up the pieces back up
>>
It's your own fault, retard

Take some responsibility for your failures, otherwise you'll never improve
>>
File: Get a Load of This Shit.png (292 KB, 500x370) Image search: [Google]
Get a Load of This Shit.png
292 KB, 500x370
>>26408169
>collage
Yes. Yes, I'm sure it was 100% the girl's fault.
>>
Sorry about that man. Why don't you greentext it and we'll decide who deserves most of the blame. It'll make you feel better, too.
>>
>>26408370
I don't know who's fault it is, I just know I would have finished now if I didn't meet her, that I know for sure
>>26408408
>bitch would literally be dead if I didn't care and just focused on me instead of helping her
>didnt get shit return except pain and loss
>hardest thing to do in my life was overcome that pain
>all that effort was for nothing cuz I she started talking to me again and I let her back in my heart so to speak
Its definitely my fault
>>
I can see you 5 years now remembering day you threw art away your feature because of a whore. It will hurt ten times more.

Seek mental help.
>>
>>26408579
My cellphone loves to screw my posts, sorry.
>>
>>26408169
College and adult life is about taking responsibility for yourself. Appears you can't do that and you were destined to fail either way OP. Suck it up and either try again or get ready for a life of burger flipping.
>>
File: 1427664930708.jpg (179 KB, 404x521) Image search: [Google]
1427664930708.jpg
179 KB, 404x521
>>26408169

Hey there norman. I know this feel.

The same thing happened to me as well.

What DO you do now? you tell me.

Tell me what you think the answer is.
>>
>>26408635
I don't know..

What did you do?
>>
File: 1451358131173.jpg (610 KB, 2081x1263) Image search: [Google]
1451358131173.jpg
610 KB, 2081x1263
Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice...
My advice is you do nothing but wallow in self-pity while you let your life spiral down.
And blame everything on her, you have no agency, there was no way you could have stopped this, stupidity is a virtue.
>>
>>26408643
I killed myself, worked out pretty well overall. Would recommend
>>
elaborate on "she broke my heart"
>>
>>26408169
Shoot up the school.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.