[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you begin to actually start loving yourself?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: wa.jpg (33 KB, 720x537) Image search: [Google]
wa.jpg
33 KB, 720x537
How do you begin to actually start loving yourself?
>>
Stop going on this site.
>>
>>26407043
no idea. But this really isn't healthy at all
>>
hate everything else, but yourself.

take care of #1, yo.
>>
File: pepe.png (4 KB, 224x217) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
4 KB, 224x217
>asking a board where everyone hates themselves
>>
One of the easiest ways is to simply repeat it over and over to yourself.
>>
Legit answer:
-Be born a narcissist who loves themselves unconditionally
-Gain others' approval, admiration, love
>>
just get a motorcycle bro

blox
>>
File: feelsweirdman.png (28 KB, 158x143) Image search: [Google]
feelsweirdman.png
28 KB, 158x143
>>26407073
this isn't bad advice. partially because it reveals that a person who hates everything is still worthy of love.

I always said I'd date a girl who's mean as cat shit, but only so long as she's meaner to everyone else. It rings true to this day.
>>
>>26407043
You can't really love yourself until you improve. Until then do you really deserve love?
I know I don't.
>>
>>26407203
You're actually selling yourself short. Much bigger pieces of shit than you have been loved fully and genuinely for very tenuous reasons. I appreciate the sentiment that we should all strive for self improvement but that's merely the product of societal brainwashing. Nobody cares if you improve yourself. You need a dumb, retarded lover to love you for the dumb, retarded hooker you are.
>>
>>26407043
Start by fondling the balls.
>>
>>26407043
if you have time to consciously love yourself, enjoy the depression ride down to all sorts of health problems. loving yourself just means taking care of your body and mind. so like be healthy and you're good. if you're like these autists who are referring to that shit advice about how to get a girlfriend, just get another pathetic girl and it's easy street from there.
>>
>>26407043
Your thoughts, behavior and mood all affect each other. Being aware of all those things would be a good start. When you realize you've been sitting on your ass all day and you ask yourself "is this what someone that respects himself would do?" it kind of helps.
>>
>>26407043
Forgiveness
forgive your parents for the mistakes they made, they are only human and (probably/hopefully) did the best job they could

forgive your enemies, realize that every human on earth is working in their own best interest, and transgressions against you probably have nothing to do with you in the first place (except isis, fuck those guys / hear the lamentation of their women)

forgive yourself - this is a big one, forgive yourself for every single one of your faults and shortcomings , but keep a list of them and work on correcting them every day

you find out that you are actually a pretty good guy/girl
>>
>>26407423
i like this one, it reminds me of

Watch your thoughts, they become words;
watch your words, they become actions;
watch your actions, they become habits;
watch your habits, they become character;
watch your character, for it becomes your destiny
>>
File: cbt.jpg (138 KB, 850x647) Image search: [Google]
cbt.jpg
138 KB, 850x647
>>26407508
It's called the Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Model

And we wonder why so many people here are depressed, with all the greentext spaghetti/feels stories
>>
>>26407508
watch your pussy; it might sting a bit when people take turns slapping it and shaming you for quoting that faggy quote
>>
>>26407603
cool diagram, im looking up cbt now to give to the drama queens
>>26407617
true, it is faggy,do you know better text to express the same?

nice rek'kng btw
>>
>>26407043
Delusion
being drugged and having it called "medicine".

>>26407158
everyone thinks I'm narcissistic.....

but i hate me. at least if i were good looking i could be vain :(
(really smart doesn't really work for much)

>>26407313
I've seen the pieces of shit loved
and by prettier than I can know
and yet I feel like a massively douche pos.

like what's the point when every last connection and you go their separate ways, then again, and again, and again...... world's too small life's both too LONG AND too SHORT
>>
>>26407043
Become someone you'd actually like. I mean honestly, this applies to all of us.

Everyone, List in green text the characteristics you believe a man should have.

Then post how many of those you have.

I'm sure it will be depressingly revealing.
>>
>>26407043
That's the old fucker who fucks all the hot teens lmao
>>
Before i get diagnosed with autism, here's has helped me:

Imagine a character you really like, someone you look up to even. Now change both the appearance and personality to resemble you more, giving you a similar self image eventually.

Whenever you have to do something scary/awkward/difficult imagine the character in your head doing that, and pretend you are that character.

Ive noticed in situations where i should be embarrased, because of my self image, i think; ''Fuck what everyone thinks, im above them''
And i know it sounds cocky and edgy, but its a source of confidence.

Aspiring to be this character will cause to take care of yourself and improve yourself as well.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.